Chapter 2
68 1 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I woke up in a bed. Wait, what?! I darted up and looked around. I was in a lush bedroom with velvet covers, a dresser, a rug and a door. My bag was beside the dresser and I darted up and grabbed it. The door opened and in walked a rich looking guy around my age. 

"Welcome." He smiled, "What's your name?"

"Who are you?! Where am I?!"

"My name is Peter Swanson and you are in my house. Now I ask again, what's your name?"

"YOUR house?!" Panic flew through me and I darted for the door. He grabbed me and pinned me against the wall.

"What's your name?" He asked more firmly this time.

"Ethan." His closeness made me turn pink.

"Ethan . . ." Peter's hand rubbed against my chest, "Where are you from?"

"H-Hickleson." 

Peter smiled, "Glad your opening up to me." He leaned forward until our faces were almost touching. He grinned and kissed me. He backed away and left the room. 

What had just happened?! I got kissed! By a MAN! My heart swooned and I fell to the ground. I smiled and looked back at the door. Peter. Peter Swanson. SWANSON?! Suddenly I remembered the name. Swanson just so happened to be the last name of the most richest family ever. With their supposed gay son. Was Peter their son? My mind raced. Then why did he kiss me? Does he do this to everyone he brings into his house? Does he like me? Does he know that I am too gay? I crawled up and went to the bed. I felt alone and I curled up and fell asleep.


I didn't wake up alone this time. I was now being hugged by someone. I checked and saw I had been changed. I was in dark sweatpants, and had no shirt on. The guy next to me was the same. And . . . the guy, was Peter. I pushed away from him but he pulled me closer and put a leg around my body. I began burning up. 

"Something wrong?" Peter whispered in my ear.

His tongue touched my ear. One of my sensitive points. He nibbled on it and I shivered.

"Like that?"

"What do you want? You know doing this without my wanting is against the law."

"Oh, but you do want it."

He slid his hand along me. He pushed his hand in my pants. I froze. His hand wrapped around my dick and rubbed.  I moaned in pleasure.

"See?" He pulled my pants down and his. He removed his own dick and stuck it in my ass. I moaned. He pulled it out and nibbled on my ear. My sensitive point. 

"S-stop, ooh!" He stuck his dick back in me. 

He pulled it out then back in, repeating the process in rapid motions. He kept his dick in me and then wrapped his arms around me. I fell asleep. 


I woke up to Peter still hugging me. His dick still in my ass. I gently pulled it out and a large amount of a white goo spread out. I came off the bed but fell down. I scrambled up and pulled on my clothes. I left the room and searched for a bathroom. I found one and went in and locked the door. I took a shower and when I came out I saw fresh clothes on the counter. I changed into them and crept back to the room to see if Peter was still there. He wasn't and the bed had been cleaned and made. 

"P-peter?" I called out.

"Yes?" He asked from behind me. 

I jumped and nearly fell but Peter caught me.

"How are you doing from last night?" He paused and look of regret formed on his face, "I'm sorry. I had had a drink or two . . . and well . . . I'm just sorry."

I nodded and he put me on my feet, "It's okay . . . I understand. I honestly . . . kinda of . . . um . . . enjoyed it."

"So you like guys?" He asked.

I paused before nodding.

He grinned, "Well I'm sure you already know but I do too . . . I can't remember much from last night but . . . I know it felt good."

I smiled, "Do you like me?"

Peter paused then looked me up and down, "Yes." He then sighed, "I'm sure you've figured it out by now but I'm from the famous Swanson family and the rumor about me being gay is true." He took in a sharp breath, "And if that's why you like me . . . I have to ask you to leave."

"That's not why." I moved so I was pressed against him, "I didn't truly know until you said something. I had a suspicious feeling but nothing more."

Peter wrapped his arms around me, "Good." He picked me up.

"What are you-" He brought me in the room and laid me down. He laid down next to me and hugged me. I fell asleep almost instantly and knew that hopefully, this would be my new life. Hopefully.

3