Arlong Park 2
100 0 -1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

5 minutes later, we arrived at Arlong park. The place looked massive, with the center of attention being the red and yellow chinese styled building with a shark on top of it. It's a shame all of it will be destroyed, it has a well made building.

"<Cracked Earth>"

I placed my hand on the floor and uttered those words. Did I need to have attack names? The answer was no, but I didn't care.

I activated my powers on the ground in a tight grip, the cracks slowly started to form and advance forward to Arlong park, but it needed to be faster, it was too slow and easy to react too. It needed to be an instant attack that caused destruction.

"More!" I shouted while pushing more of my fruit powers into my hand, and it seemed to do the trick as the wave of destruction crashed into Arlong park like a tsunami. Before they even knew the entire place was destroyed, reduced to rubble and chunks of rock. My powers were progressing well, I had lots of time to practice on the surface of the water in both my trips back to base and to arlong park.

No doubt most of them were still alive, but destroying their home was certainly a worthy opening attack and a good way to piss them off, even more so when it was done by a 'filthy human'. It was a perfect declaration of War, though it would be more appropriate to call it a slaughter. The end of the Arlong pirates would happen before the afternoon.

We walked into Arlong park, avoiding the pieces of rubble along our way. We soon passed what was previously the entrance and walked inside.

Standing there was Arlong, along with 3 of his high ranking officers. Along with the others he had at most a few bruises, but was otherwise fine. These were the fishmen who didn't just rely on their strength and had actual experience.

"Who did this?" Arlong growled at the air, seemingly too angry to notice us directly across from him.

"Us" I answered. All 4 of them turned their heads to look at me, and I gave them a smile and a wave in return.

"Hello! You took some damage there, are you ok?" I said in a tone a mother scolds her child with, further angering them even further

Arlong narrowed his eyes as he glared at me. If looks could kill, any normal person would be dead, but I wasn't any normal person. His eyes held nothing but contempt and hatred for me like I was the one who killed Fisher tiger himself. Jesus christ this guy really hated humans, I should be grateful he didn't do anything worse to the residents.

His eyes stayed on me for a second, most likely noting that I was the leader. His eyes then darted to Sabo for a second, then to Hack where they morphed into confusion, then finally to Koala where his eyes held something I couldn't identify. The tension was high, and could be cut with a knife, but it seemed oblivious to a certain person.

"Is that you Koala?" Hatchan blurted out, abruptly ending the silence.

"Hatchan...Why are you with Arlong? I know you are better than this, than to enslave innocent humans. Your actions dishonor Fisher tiger from the grave." Koala said sadly, the word of their former captain making them flinch as past memories came to surface.

"DO NOT SPEAK OF HIM" Arlong finally snapped, "WHY ARE YOU WITH THEM KOALA? THEIR THE SAME ONES THAT ENSLAVED YOU AND KILLED FISHER TIGER."

"All humans aren't the same, a single action doesn't determine the actions of an entire race, so why are you taking your anger out on innocent east blue residents and not the ones that actually killed Fisher Tiger?" Koala asked.

"Let me answer that question for you, Koala. It's quite obvious, it's because he's weak" I said in a mocking tone.

Huge amounts of veins appeared on Arlongs forehead, and he looked just about ready to explode, but he managed to hold himself back, it was unexpected given his anger issues.

He looked towards his 3 lieutenants, giving them a nod. He stomped back in the rubble, where the former shell of Arlong park was, his eyes darting around looking for something. He stepped over a few of his falle fishmen, his fists clenching in anger but not lashing out.  After a couple of seconds, he removed a large chunk of rock, his eyes gleaming as he found what he was looking for.

He smiled in glee, holding up his sword "This is Kiribachi, a filthy human should be honored that I would use this on you." He looked back towards the rubble of Arlong park and his unconscious brethren.

"I'll make you pay for this" He swung his weapon at the rubble, slicing it all the way through with ease.

I chuckled at his pathetic attempt to intimidate me. "Guys, you know what to do" I said, and everyone split off into their own fights.

"Are you confident enough in your crew?" I asked Arlong.

"Should I not? I'm only worried about that green fishmen of yours. Koala is probably still the weak women she used to be, while you and the blonde haired brat are weak compared to us, we fishmen are superior"

I ran a hand through my hair and looked down, "You're so delusional it's not even funny."

With my eyes looking down, Arlong tried to catch me off guard, darting towards me in a burst of speed. He closed in on me, cocking both off his arms back and swinging Kiribachi full force.

I ducked under the swing, slightly feeling the distortions in air from the power of the swing and backflipped away from the angle of Kiribachi.

Undeterred, Arlong rushed me again, bringing his sword up above his shoulders as his muscles increased in size as veins appeared on them.

"<Geppo>" I muttered, dodging the massive overhead swing that cleaved through the air, creating a large crater in the earth. Kicking the air, I accelerated my fall down, getting faster and faster as Arlong stood there struggling to get his sword out the ground. It seems his brains were not really there.

Arlong noticed this, and decided to let go of his weapon and dodge the incoming kick.

"Looks like one of your teeth got stuck in the ground, not very practical is it?" I teased, grabbing Kiribachi by the handle and shattering it. The weapon was the only dangerous thing, now it was destroyed.

"You Bastard!" Arlong closed the distance, throwing a straight punch at me. I replied with the same, meeting his fist with my own punch.

*BOOM*

The clash created a small burst of energy, but nothing massive. I pulled my fist back, grinning in triumph as Arlong looked at his own which was twitching in pain. If he was a normal person the punch would have broken his bones, but the base strength of fishmen is nothing to laugh at.

"Let's end this..." I muttered, using soru to instantly close the distance and shatter his jaw. I got on top of him, wailing punches on him as his face was slowly broken apart.

"You people disgust me..." I said, staring down at Arlongs broken form. A brief flash in my eyes and I saw Thayne lying there instead of Arlong. Despite being different races, both of them were the same, disgusting people.

I gathered a large amount of shatter energy, condensing all of it into my fist. The powers were invisible to the naked eye, but it looked like even Arlong felt the pure amount of power my hand was emitting as he looked at it in fear.

I swung my fist down on his chest, releasing the condensed amount of energy at the point of contact. A large circular shockwave was released from the impact, blowing all the rubble into smithereens. Arlong Park was reduced to rubble, but now it had completely vanished off the map. Arlong himself wasn't fairing much better, he was barely alive, his body covered in blood which most of his bones were damaged in one way or another. His chest had a huge imprint resembling my fist which without doubt destroyed his stomach.

I watched his chest rise up slowly and down the same way. The cycle continued for a few times before it stopped, signalling Arlong was finally dead.

"Hahhh" I took a deep breath, standing up off of Arlongs now deceased body. I looked towards my comrades. Sabo had broken Hachis swords with his pipe making him surrender.Hack had defeated Kurobi with ease, while Koala was completely unscathed in her battle. Overall It was a decisive victory, the Arlong pirates were no more.

I looked at the sun, taking note of its position.

"Huh, should be about lunch time"

---------------------------------

The town residents stared at the now destroyed Arlong park in a mixture of shock and awe. When they heard from Genzo that a group of people were looking to take down arlong, they thought he was hallucinating, and even when they realised he wasnt they didn't have much hope for the group. They saw how strong Arlong and his crew were, they were practically unbeatable.

How wrong they were. In just under 5 minutes Arlong Park was destroyed and the entirety of the Arlong pirates were beaten, the attackers barely having a scratch on them.

When they saw the broken and beaten Arlong they cheered out loud. They were finally free from slavery and the iron rule of Arlong. Some of them even had to sell their own organs to pay the fee, and they thought this nightmare would never end, but their pleas were answered and they were saved.

"Is it finally over?" A small girl standing behind Genzo's leg muttered. The voice was quiet and hard to hear in all of the cheering, but Genzo heard the voice that contained so much emotion.

"Yes, Nami, it's over, you don't have to go back there, the place is gone now" Genzo said, and Nami smiled back at him with the purest of smiles. Genzo smiled back, and he silently admitted he would kill anyone who would hurt Nami again, she must be protected at all costs.

-1