the end of King Glamour
276 1 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(3rd person pov)

"Ivankov, concentrate!" Dragon watched as one of the guards screamed and covered her body. Not only 1 minute ago the same guard was male, but Ivankov made sure that was subject to change.

"Ok, I'll save it till later, my Okama bar is heating up!"

Dragon sighed as he regretted his entire life choices and wondered what he was thinking when he made Ivankov his second in command. He never drinked, so he wondered what it was.

He used his wind to restrain all the other guards as the rest of his team finished them off. He then rallied his team for one last push as he led the charge upstairs towards the throne room.

His haki suddenly tingled, and he narrowed his eyes as he used a wave of wind to push back both himself and his comrades from the incoming danger.

*BOOM*

A massive collision rumbled in the spot where Dragon previously was. Through the smoke, Dragon sensed that this person was strong…and violent. His outline was a massive figure covered in a deep red which signified bloodlust and rage.

"Stay back." Dragon said quietly, and his subordinates nodded as they gulped in fear as the dust began to settle.

"I've been waiting for some fresh meat." The now visible man sadistically grinned. He was 15 foot in height, almost double Dragon's and his fibrous body covered a large portion of the hallway. His entire body protruded thick layers of muscles that increased his size even more and added to his intimidation factor.

"Muscular…" Dragon said. From all the reports he received Muscular was a sadistic man who killed for pleasure and enjoyment. He seemed to have some slither of intelligence as instead of becoming a pirate he became a hired bodyguard so he wouldn't have a bounty and deal with the Marines.

His pay was extremely high, and he was notorious for never failing one job, and he even heard rumors he killed anyone, even if they were on the same side to satiate his bloodlust. To put it simply, he was a detestable man, even worse than most people Dragon labeled 'unredeemable'.

"Give me your blood!!!" Muscular pumped more power into his right hand, creating a giant fist made out of muscles and swung it down towards Dragon.

Dragon responded, looking up at the gigantic titanic fist with no fear as his hand turned black and he met the fist head on.

"Leader!"

"Dragon!"

"Commander!"

Some of the newer members cried out for their leader, expecting him to be turned into paste mush at the terrifying attack. The only ones who didn't react were the veterans who had seen Dragon's power first hand.

*BOOM*

Their fists created a huge impact, immediately blowing all the onlookers away. They closed their eyes as the huge shockwave passed by their entire bodies. When they opened their eyes again, they were shocked as they saw Dragon standing there, perfectly fine!

"Dragon..." One of the members said, mesmerized looking at the proud back of their leader who was completely undamaged.

Muscular looked at his grotesque muscled hand which had a small imprint of a fist in it. It was the first time in his life someone effortlessly stopped him. His eyes then darted towards his opponent, who just stood there motionless with his hands back to the sides of his cloak.

"Are you mocking me?" Muscular growled, slowly feeling the rage consume him. This was the first time he had ever experienced being mocked, so his rage was amplified up even more looking at Dragon. He offered zero resistance, he knew when he saw red he was at his strongest, and he was prepared to do that to beat his opponent who had mocked him and his strength.

"What's there to mock? You're weak." Dragon said.

"RAHHHHHHHHHHHHH" That seemed to be the final straw, as Muscular screamed as his turned into a bloodshot red and he slowly let the madness take over his body. The muscles that rested around his body continuously multiplied, getting bigger and bigger as it covered his body and wrapped around it like a shell.

The muscles slowly began forming a human body as large feet and legs were created alongside massive fists which were much larger than the one before.The end result was a repulsive figure that stood at 50ft in height and was completely made from densely compact muscles.

The figure that could cause nightmares to even the most hardened veterans opened it's temporary mouth and let out an unholy screech of terror that shook that foundation's of the castle itself.

Ivankov watched on with a smile, while the rest watched on with fear, scared for their leader.

"Let's end this." Dragon said to himself, but it was a statement heard from everyone in the room despite Muscular demonic screams. Drowning out most of the noise.

"Tears of the Goddess" Dragon said, raising his hands up. For a moment nothing happened, and everyone looked on with both anticipation and fear. It was only a second later that the sounds of rain were heard.

A huge downpour of rain descended from the heavens, easily breaking through the thick golden coloured palace roof. The torrents of rain converged around Muscular and immediately pelted his body with holes upon holes.

If the onlookers were not so amazed by the godlike display of power, then they may have observed that the rain created the hollow spaces before it even touched the massive muscle titan.

The huge mass of muscles dropped to the floor, wailing in pain as Dragon sped up his attack and more streams of rain plummeted on the distorted form that was reduced to a crying mess.

Dragon raised his hand down, signalling the rain to stop it's vicious attack. Dragon didn't even bother looking towards the body, already sensing it was dead. He turned back to his comrades, who aside from Ivankov all looked shocked.

"Let's save this Kingdom!" Dragon shouted, the weather conveyed his passion as thunder descended from the heavens and struck the earth with a mighty roar

The rest of the members who stood there in shock suddenly began screaming and shouting his name.

"Dragon!"

"Son of Poseidon!"

"I will follow you forever, leader!"

"Give me your baby Dragon!"

He will ignore that last one. He responded to the cheers and shouts by pointing towards the door that led to the throne room.

"Freedom for this entire Kingdom is just behind these doors! Let's do this!" Dragon shouted, running towards the throne room while the rest of the members followed him with an invigorated roar.

The doors to the throne room blew off and Dragon let his comrades go in first to fight the remaining guards. Along with their initial difference in skill, the guards were demoralised and scared, which in comparison to his members was a huge advantage.

His comrades easily dispatched the rest of the guards who began begging to be spared as they knew they had no chance to win. Dragon walked on the red carpet, stepping over a few unconscious bodies of the guards.

The whole time he stared at King Glamour with a hint of rage in his eyes, promptly making him piss himself. He sank further into the throne, eyes darting across the room as he tried to find a way to escape, but all of his guards were finished.

"Y-You want m-money right? I c-can give it to y-you. 100 Million? 200 million? Name it!" Glamour grew a tiny amount of confidence as he believed they would accept his offer. The world ran on money, so he would get out of this just fine. Those were his thoughts as he stared at the tattooed man.

Dragon didn't say a word, deciding silence was the best option and just picked King Glamour up by his shirt collar  and walked towards the opposite end of the room.

"500 m-million? No…600!" Glamour still tried to plead his safety, but it fell onto open ears. Tears began forming in his eyes, but he still had hope, these people were just stubborn and playing their cards right. He couldn't do anything else but play their games, but if that was for his life, he would gladly give it.

"1 Billion!" Glamour shouted, and Dragon suddenly stopped. He mentally chuckled in a sigh of relief and happiness, knowing he would be safe. His life was worth much more than 1 Billion, much more than the people down there. He would survive no matter what, and the lost money could easily be paid back with increased taxes, low wages and more slaves in the mine. His plan was perfect!

Dragon stared at Glamour with an expression of annoyance, "You can't buy me with money, we aren't here for that."

Glamour's expression immediately turned into one of horror, as he finally realised the predicament he was in. He always used money to escape his problems, from the time he raped a Vice Admirals daughter to the time he slapped a King's child at the reverie. But now, he was trapped, these people couldn't be bought with money, impossible! Who were these people!?

*BOOM*

A huge gust of wind easily destroyed the roof of the palace and disintegrated the rubble to mere dust. Using his powers, Dragon floated up to the top of the roof with Glamour still held by his shirt. He clawed and begged for his life to Dragon now knowing that money wouldn't sway him, but Dragon remained expressionless and desensitized.

"Look." Dragon said, and Glamour turned his head to the entrance of the palace where he saw what he never believed would happen in a million years. A mob full of peasants armed with weapons and calling for his head with energized screams and shouts.

Tears formed in his eyes as the mob of his people called for his head and a brutal death. He couldn't die, he was a king! His eyes lost a small bit of light in them as the hope of his survival slowly dwindled from his reach. His captor signalled him to look eastward, but he didn't have the strength to do so. Dragon forcibly moved his head and opened his eyes to where he could see the massive mountain full of his future riches surrounded by flames.

He choked on his own tears, everything he had was truly gone. His palace, his gold mine, his slaves, his power…all of it gone. He believed money made the world go around, but how wrong he was.

Dragon made him kneel on the edge of the platform, but he didn't even pay attention at this point. He was left a broken man, a shell of his former self.

"Do you have any last words?" Dragon asked. When he saw no response from the king, he created a sword made of wind and sliced his head cleanly off.

He kicked the rest of the body off of the platform, and held his cleanly cut head off for all to see. The crowd screamed and roared as they saw the main perpetrator of their torment die a horrible death.

"You have seen the corruption of this kingdom, and the World Government did nothing to help you. Like Glamour, the world government only prioritizes themselves and doesn't care about you people. Stuff like this and worse will happen as long as they continue to exist. Those of you who wish to change this, and fight for freedom for the entire world, JOIN US!"

The crowd erupted.

3