The New Girl
205 2 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Cassia walked into the school with her head held high even though now was not the best time for her. 

Everywhere she passed she heard snickers behind her and mocks. Stopping in front of her locker, she opened it and a picture fell to her feet. Picking it up, she looked at it. It must have been a screenshot of the video that went around last night and this picture only proved that everyone saw it.

Placing it back in her locker with her bag. She took out the books she needed for science class and closed it.

“Cassia?” Someone called her.

She turned to look at Fabia who wore a nervous smile, “Can we talk?”

Cassia nodded her head slowly, “Okay.” And lead her to the back stares under all of the watchful eyes.

Cassia had a sleepless night last night after she received the video.

“Cassia, I’m sorry. I didn’t think he was recording it,” she said.

Cassia turned to her asking, “What? You didn’t think he was recording?”

“Baby I know that is horrible but it happened a while back…”

“We’ve been together for three years and you are saying this is a while back? You look the same in the video as you look right now and what you said is just so unbelievable. Was this between us nothing to you? You were only pretending to be lesbian? What the fucks wrong with you and then you still let him fuck you now you and your vagina are all over the fucking school and you still believe that you can save yourself?” She said.

“Don’t even bother saying anything, I want nothing to do with you and I hope you apologise to your parents for this,” Cassia added and walked off.

“You bitch!” Fabia said behind her.

Cassia stopped walking and turned to her. Looking at her now ex, she smiled, “Yes.”

 

Cassia was not at all happy. After the first hour of the day, she felt like crying. She wanted to go home. She wanted to be far away from this place that had Fabia in. It didn’t even bother anyone anymore that she was roaming on the internet exposed.

She was more popular than ever and was now even part of the popular group, not that she cared.

She took in a deep breath as the bell rang, there was no way she was going to attend the rest of the day, she needed a break.

The halls were empty as she made her way to her locker. Opening it, she heard heels clacking against the vinyl floors. She turned around too look at who was responsible for the noise.

Her eyes widened in surprise as the blond-haired girl approached her. “Oh my God, I’m so glad I ran into you. I am so late for school I can’t believe it. Do you mind helping me find my way to reception? I’m a transfer student from London and I am so lost.”

“You talk so much for someone so pretty,” Cassia said. 

The girl’s brows flew up surprised. She blushed and felt so happy that the person in front of her thought she was a girl. Her hard work wasn’t for nothing.

Brushing her hair behind her right ear, she said, “Thank you. I’m Amber Lawrence.”

Cassia took her hand and shook it, “I’m Cassia de Moon. This way, the administration office is on the other side of the building.”

Amber had long legs and she looked like a model, her eyes were the same colour as her name and her skin was fair. The gladiator heels she had on made her seem taller than she actually was.

Her plump lips were died green matching the green plaid skirt she had on partnered with a white ribbed polar neck long sleeved top. Under her skirt she had fishnet stockings that stopped at her thighs.

Her style was unique, she looked elegant but out of this world too.

“But why? I circled the building so long that I got lost,” she complained.

Cassia smiled, “I know. It’s to make you want to join the school or impress you at least, a tactic some asshole came up with.”

Amber looked at her and asked, “Wanna do dinner after school. I need a tour of the town too.”

Cassia stared at her unamused, “Is ‘Tour Guide’ written across my forehead?”

“I didn’t mean to offend you,” Amber apologised as she stopped.

Cassia smirked, “Come on, it’s a long walk and those heels look uncomfortable.”

“Oh believe me they aren’t,” she said and wrapped her arm around Cassia’s.

Cassia looked at their arms surprised then started walking as she felt fluttering in her stomach. Hiding her embarrassment she said, “Sure but I’m not attending classes today.”

“Why is that?” She asked curiously.

She shrugged, “Today is just not my day.”

Amber leaned over to her ear and whispered, “Then have dinner with me. I’m not a whore but we could have some fun afterwards.”

Cassia’s soul left her body as she heard this. Wasn’t it just her luck? But moving from Fabia to Amber so soon? There shouldn’t be any harm in that.

 

Cassia returned wearing a skinny jean ripped at the knees and a yellow crop top with matching sneakers. Her hair was tied up in a messy bun as she leaned against her car waiting.

She promised to meet Amber here once she was done with classes. Exchanging numbers with her was the worst mistake she ever made because of all the dirty texts, pictures and phone call during her free period.

As the doors opened letting out all the students, Cassia looked over and saw Fabia with the boy in the video. She rolled her eyes and looked away. At the same time Fabia looked over at her car and saw that she was dressed differently from this morning when she was dressed for the gym as though she didn’t want to leave the house.

She wanted to make things right, she loved her. All the time they spent together, would have been for nothing and this asshole who was the star of the video was proud to the moon with his achievement of releasing the video.

She needed to explain things properly to her. Just as she thought of going to her, someone very beautiful rushed up to her.

“You’re here? Did I keep you waiting long?” Amber asked her.

“No, I just arrived. Let’s go, I’m pretty hungry,” she said.

Amber leaned on the white car with a smirk, “Hungry for food or for me?”

Cassia peered down at her with a smirk saying, “Let’s go eat. We’ll discuss the details later.”

 

Cassia took Amber to an ‘All You Can Eat’ buffet at a hotel. It was forty dollars a head and Amber, although she was reluctant to spend so much money on eating, she was glad Cassia dragged her here.

After getting as much food on her tray, she returned to the table excitedly, “I’ve never seen so much food before, do you always come eat here?”

“No, my ex introduced me to this place,” she said.

Amber looked at her and nodded her head, “What happened between you two?”

Cassia looked up from the lobster she was eating, “We broke up today.”

“What?” Amber asked dumbfounded, dropping the fork in her hand.

“Mn,” she nodded her head. Wiping her mouth she said, “Last night, I received a video from my cousin, in fact it was a link to a video on a porn site. It was of her and a guy from our school. Now, just before we met after school I saw them together and I got word that she is hanging out with the popular crowd.”

Amber thought about it, if she had maybe seen her, “By popular you mean, the girls with the obnoxious smiles and specifically the girl with the red hair leading them all?”

Cassia nodded as she asked, “Did you run into them?”

Amber smiled, resting her chin in her palm, “Yes. She wanted to hang out, to get to know where I come from. She heard that I’m loaded and our dads work for the same company and it was best that we got to know one another.”

“So why aren’t you?” She asked.

Amber shook her head with a smirk saying, “I asked ‘Well since it's like that then did the person who let you in on me tell you that not only am I an exchange student but I’m a trans person too?’ Can you believe that she didn’t even know what a trans person is? I was so over it after she looked at me with that ridiculous look.”

Amber focused her gaze on Cassia and saw that she had this strange look in her eyes. She sat up, placing her hands firmly on the table and asked, “Don’t tell me, you have an issue with that.”

Cassia smirked, “I just can’t imagine it.”

“Imagine what?” She asked.

“You as a male,” she said.

Amber jumped up excited. Clapping her hands, she looked at her and said, “That’s good right!” She sat down with a sigh, “I am so glad. I was actually worried when I first started. Most of the humans around me thought I was a freak.”

Cassia smiled as she picked up her fork. She tapped the fork on her plate and said, “Enough daydreaming princess, let's eat. I want to go for round two soon.”

 

Amber let out a burp as she rubbed her stomach. Cassia was eating the desserts she chose but couldn’t finish. “Where does it all go?” Amber asked.

Cassia looked at her, “I have a fast metabolism, it disappears.”

“I noticed, you, ate so damn much! If I eat anymore, I’ll get fat.” Amber complained.

“When I come here alone, I sit for hours and eat,” she said.

Amber sighed, “I can only wish. Well, it’s getting late, shall we go?”

 

“This is me,” Amber said as they walked up to the black car with a middle aged man dressed in black standing outside. He bowed to her greeting them.

Cassia raised a brow then looked at Amber saying, “Well aren’t you the young miss.”

“I am,” she grinned. She held up a peace sign with her fingers, “But I am sorry to cancel our date short. We’ll have sex next time.”

“What the fuck?” Cassia said. She cleared her throat, “Whatever, just go.”

Amber laughed as she walked off and said, “Thank you, I enjoyed today. See you at school tomorrow.

“And you enjoyed teasing me,” Cassia mumbled as she watched the car drive off with the princess inside it.

 

Arriving home, she pulled out her phone and saw loads of notifications from HerGram. She sat down on the bed and clicked on the first notification. It was a follow from Amber and the rest that followed were pictures she took of the two of them, a few pictures had the caption, ‘I’m in love’ on it and the pictures had so many likes already.

She followed Amber back then went to wash up. When she was done, her mother was waiting for her in the bedroom, “Cassia, how was school?”

“It was fine,” she answered, getting dressed.

A concerned look crept on her mothers face as she said, “You know I’m friends with Miss Sky. She told me that you only attended the first period. And Jacky from next door said you come home today while we were out.”

“Oh wow mom, now you have the whole world spying on me?” She asked.

“Only because I care. I heard what happened and I saw the video too,” her mother said.

She sat down on the bed displeased, “I’ve already spoken to her mother, this isn’t right,” she added.

Cassia lied down on the bed saying, “It’s okay mom. I don’t care.”

“Well I do and your father is angry. We let her into our home, loved her and did so much more. She had the audacity to do something like this, her mother also didn’t believe me we should sue them!” She rambled on.

Tapping her mothers shoulder she said, “Get out, you’re talking too much.”

Liza chuckled, “You have time for jokes. Why didn’t you go to school?”

“Because I didn’t want to be around all those mocking gazes or Fabia,” she said.

Her mother sighed. Hitting her on her butt she said, “Fine forget  I said anything. Stay at home as long as you want but you aren’t dropping out of school and you better leave her. I will not have a pornstar as my daughter-in-law.”

“She’s not a pornstar mom,” she said.

Liza went through her phone saying, “Delete her pictures from HerGram will you.”

“My phone is over there,” she mumbled and closed her eyes.

Scrolling through her daughter’s account, she deleted all the pictures and videos and was annoyed by the notifications. Clicking on them, she was directed to Amber’s account and when she saw the pictures of the two of them together her eyes almost fell out. Turning to Cassia who was falling asleep wearing only underwear she asked, “Who the hell is this?”

She was frightened out of her sleep and asked with a beating heart, “Who? What?”

“This?” Her mother asked, pointing to the picture of them outside the school. 

Cassia looked at the picture of she and Amber then groaned. Covering her face with a pillow she complained, “Let me sleep please.”

Liza didn’t give up. She searched through her phone like a detective and found their messages. She gasped and turned to her daughter. Looking at Cassia, she couldn’t believe her daughter was so dirty, “You need to be grounded,” Liza mumbled.

“Who told you to go through my shit?” Cassia asked. She sat up on the bed and glared at her mother.

“But how did you get like this? Not even your father says this to me?” She said getting up and threw the phone on her bed.

Cassia laughed, “I learnt it from him.”

“When? In what world?” She shrieked.

 

“Hi,” Fabia said after walking up to Amber.

Amber looked at her surprised, “Hi.”

Sizing her up, she folded her hands over her chest saying, “Stay away from Cassia.”

Amber smirked. She closed her locker and asked as she leaned against it, “Why?”

“Because I say so,” she said.

Amber nodded her head, “Well that will be hard, she’s the only friend I made here. Unlike her, everyone else is staying away from me.”

Fabia hadn’t seen Cassia in days and she didn’t dare go to her house. Her mother even threatened to sue them because of what she did so now how was she going to speak to Cassia who even blocked her number and doesn’t answer numbers she doesn’t know?

Fabia gazed at her smirk and said, “If you think she is interested in someone who is transgender then you are wrong.”

Amber placed her hand on her chest and burst out laughing. She suddenly stopped and stared at her, “You people will never learn will you?”

“You people?” She asked.

“Of course, those who think their shit smell like strawberries. Well news flash sweetie, whoever the fuck you are, you lost your chances with her and you shouldn’t assume things you know. Besides, why she fell for you in the first place, has me baffled,” she said.

Turning her back to Fabia she said, “You should stay away you know, someone as pathetic as you.”

“Who are you calling pathetic?” She asked, cutting her way off.

“Awe, you don’t know? I’m speaking to the person from the video. You think you’re all that now huh? Does the school know? I’m sure they do,” she said and pushed her way past her.

 

“What the fuck?” Cassia said.

Amber looked back at her. They were lying on the grass on school grounds during break. She had trouble understanding her assignment and asked Cassia for help but as much as she read the less she understood.

Cassia rubbed her forehead and stacked the papers on top of each other. She looked at Amber saying, “I don’t know and I am not going to try any longer. I’ll see if I can find someone to help you.”

Amber nodded her head and poked Cassia’s nose. It’s been a month since she arrived and they’ve gotten close. Not dating close but the make out sessions with Cassia had her wetter than the rivers of London.

Rumours were going around that they were dating and Cassia wasn’t squashing them so she was not complaining.

Running her hand through Cassia’s hair she asked, “Can I ask you something?”

Cassia nodded. Amber smiled and looked away nervously, “Uhm, you and I have been spending so much time together and being intimate and all so I was wondering, what is our relationship status.”

Cassia raised a brow. Looking around, she thought about it. At first she thought she could forget about Fabia if she was with Amber but her feelings were still there for Fabia. Bitter feelings there might be with some jealousy too. 

Fabia had been seen flirting with her so-called new partner (the guy in the video with her) and it was worse when she would walk by, it was as though Fabia was rubbing her popularity in her face.

Turning back to Amber she smiled at her, “I’m not ready for a girlfriend. Can’t we just let things happen?”

Amber smiled back at her, “I’d love that.”

“It’s decided then,” Cassia said, moving closer to her. She leaned over and gave her a kiss that soon turned passionate. Before Things got out of hand Cassia pulled away taking note of the people watching them, “Let’s save this for later. We’re the centre of attention right now.”

Amber frowned. Nodding her head she complained, “I’m already wet. When are you going to attend to me?”

Cassia smirked, her eyes trailed down to Amber’s breast saying, “Did I ever tell you that I love your breasts?”

Amber looked down at her chest surprised and shook her head, “No. Do you want to see them?”

She sat up and looked like she was about to take off her white dungaree and green hoodie she had on underneath. Cassia grabbed her hands saying, “I swear I will throw you in the trash can if you even dare show your body in front of everyone.”

Amber burst out laughing and jumped on her. She pinned her down and kissed her, “Sorry I forgot that we are in public.”

Flipping them over, Cassia stared down at her, “I’m warning you. I don’t like showing off what’s mine.”

Amber gasped, she looked up at Cassia surprised then laughed, “Okay, okay miss de Moon.”

“Mn,” she hummed and made out with her. This time they didn’t care who was watching nor did they go beyond in front of the expecting gazes.

I don't know where to go from here so I'm just leaving it here.

2