Chapter 1 :End? No this is the beginning
1.1k 1 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

1In the vast plain filled with the scent of fresh nature, there is a teenage boy whose hair is disheveled, and his eyes are closed which indicates that the person is sleeping.

"Mm....mm…what?"

Then the teenager woke up slowly and yawned while staring at the green plain in front of him.

"Hoaam... phew that was a really good nap earlier"

The teenager was enjoying his leisure time before a man, to be precise, a soldier was seen from what he was wearing.

The shiny armor and spear approached the teenager, the man looked respectful towards him from the way he looked at him, it was seen in his eyes which were filled with admiration for the teenager even though the man was older than the teenager.

"Hero-sama..."

The teenager then realized the presence of a soldier who was nearby.

"Mm...what's wrong?"

The teenager asked the man who was a soldier.

"It is time"

The soldier said this with a serious look.

"Mm...I see come back, I'll be right there"

The teenager ordered the soldier back and the man respectfully saluted the teenager before leaving.

After the soldier left, the teenager then stretched his body before standing up.

"How long has it been? ah! it's been 5 years since I was sent here"

The teenager named Yamato is a first-year senior high school student in a Japanese country area called Kuoh City.

"How are Issei and Irina doing?"(Yamato)

Yamoto imagines his two childhood friends, Issei is his first friend since elementary school he used to be since meeting Yamato has an over-spirited attitude.

Or rather Issei was so innocent and didn't have anything to like before then their school toured Issei back with his will and kept amulets for boobs and harem.

And being a big pervert back then as his friend Yamato only supports his wishes, he still hangs out with her, but she doesn't become a pervert like Issei.

Irina Shidou who is a tomboy, Yamato knows that Irina herself is a girl even though she wears a boy's clothes, the teenager found out after he noticed Irina was very red when they had swimming class and had to change.

That's when Yamato knew that Irina was a girl because of a boy's stupidity he accidentally touched her bottom and that's when he found out that his friend who he used to think of as a boy was a real girl.

It was really embarrassing for both parties. Yamato got nervous when talking to Irina back later and the tomboy girl also came to beg not to talk about it to anyone.

As a result, their friend Issei didn't even know about the incident and acted normal.

Then that day happened when one of the trio had to leave the two of them, that day really became sad Yamato had to be willing to be abandoned by her friend as well as her first love since then.

It was true that Yamato had feelings for Irina ever since he knew that Irina was a girl.

"Well, just a little more I will finish with all this bullshit and return to my hometown!" (Yamato)

Yamato's feelings became happy because he was done with the burden that was placed on him.

Ever since he was summoned as Hero Yamato has always been haunted by his title, even though it looks amazing, the responsibility as a Hero is very heavy.

Yamato must face all difficulties on his journey from being trained to hunting dangerous monsters, and exploring dungeons to retrieve legendary items to strengthen himself to face the end of this journey.

It's true that the scene behind Yamato is very different from the one in front of him were in front of him is a vast and calm expanse of grass in contrast to the scene behind him which is very crowded because it becomes a camp for 200 thousand joint troops to guard him for the ultimate goal of defeating the person who started the whole tragedy that caused the death of the human population until 60% and left 40% to live.

Faced with despair, the world seemed to refuse to let the evil happen and sent Yamato to stand as a pillar to sustain the hope of humanity in that world.

The demon king Satan, the darkest emperor of darkness, is cold, ruthless, and cruel. The devil caused terror in the world and caused humans to lose 60% of their population due to his massive invasion.

And that's when Yamato came to restore the situation, 70% of the human area that had been occupied by the demon race, Yamato slowly took the area's experts with his strength he managed to restore at least 50% of the human area that had been colonized by the devil and within 5 years he fought and also m

get the experience he never wanted now the world recognizes him as the Great Hero, and now he will put an end to all the evil that befell the world.

"Yamato-Kun!~"

A female voice in a firm tone called out to the teenager because she felt called she turned to see a woman with long purple hair tied in a ponytail with which she wore silver armor with several royal symbols in the middle of her chest.

"Iris?…what's wrong?"(Yamato)

The girl's name was Iris who was a knight from the holy kingdom of Alvon where Yamato was first summoned.

"Mou… why are you still relaxing!"(Iris)

With acute behavior, the girl knight scolded Yamato.

"Eheheh, I can't help but relax when the weather and the atmosphere in front of me is like this" (Yamato)

Iris understood what Yamato meant after all she had known the teenager for 5 years since Yamato was sent to this world.

"*Sigh* We'll be leaving soon too. Captain wants to meet you before the fight starts one last time"(Iris)

Then the teenager thought for a moment because he had to fight again then Iris who realized that immediately grabbed Yamato by the hand to immediately follow him.

"Come on!"(Iris)

Yamato couldn't help but smile in resignation when Iris tugged at his arm.

'Maybe this will be Iris' last time'(Yamato)

The teenager feels sad that he will soon leave the place he spent 5 years even though he really wants to get away from that world he also really enjoys his 5 years in that world the bitterness, despair, and happiness experienced in that world will not forget.

(…Skip directly against the Demon King…)

In an ancient building with horror and spooky style, the castle stands near the cliffs of the world's deepest abyss which is said to go straight to hell.

"...*Pant*...*Pant*...*Pant*.. This will be the end!"

A gray-haired teenager who was in a very attentive state with a head full of fresh blood and his whole body dirty with dirt and dust he was breathing heavily from exhaustion and in his hand was an ancient sword that glowed yellow.

The teenager was faced with a creature resembling a human, his skin color was dark purple, red with sinister slit pupils, and 3 horns sticking out of his head.

His hair was dark black and the face that came from hell was now in a rage.

"...End?..h..he..ha..hahahahahaha!..what a funny joke Hero..you don't realize what state you are in!?"

The hero that the creature refers to is Yamato with a sigh he reluctantly answered the demon figure.

"So you didn't notice Demon King Satan?"(Yamato)

With a triumphant smile, he looked at the demonic figure.

"What?"(Satan)

Satan didn't understand what the teenager meant before he realized what Yamato's triumphant smile meant.

'This person!'(Satan)

Suddenly a large magic circle appeared on the ground right where the devil was standing, it was too late for Satan to cancel the magic because it was beyond his control.

"Why can't I undo this!"(Satan)

With a roar, he saw Yamato return who was slowly walking toward him.

"You can't because this magic wasn't made by me myself" (Yamato)

The teenager's notification opened the eyes of the demon who realized who had prepared the magic circle.

"I see…damn it!…That slut goddess!"(Satan)

With one swing the teenager slashed the demon's head so that it rolled to the floor with a face full of anger.

Then the hero slowly sat near the body of the headless demon who couldn't fall due to the magic installed under their feet.

"Didn't think that woman would help me even when she had to be punished" (Yamato)

And the space in front of where Yamato was sitting was split wide enough so that Yamato could enter it.

'I guess he's going to bid farewell?"(Yamato)

The teenager unhesitatingly entered the gap and left a very demonic corpse.

21