Chapter 2 :Time to come back!
818 1 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In a pure white room and nothing but white, there was a teenager with gray hair and the clothes he wore were tattered battle robes and an ancient sword slung around his waist.

The teenager was dazed or in fact, he was waiting for someone and not long after a white light appeared showing a mature woman with a voluptuous body and the clothes she was wearing were a thin white cloth that only covered the important areas of her femininity.

"Well, so this is your decision Seraphine?"(Yamato)

Yamato asked the figure who had just arrived looking at the teenager with a gentle expression.

"I don't regret it Yamato-kun"(Seraphine)

The woman is a Goddess whose identity is Seraphine, the Goddess of life who brought Yamato into all the chaos.

"Is that so it's going to be a long time won't it?"(Yamato)

With a gentle tone also asked the goddess who replied with a slight nod.

"The council immediately found out after I interfered and why am I still here because my acquaintances who were on the council allowed me to say the last word to you"(Seraphine)

With a sad tone said to the teenager even the woman's hands were shaking as if she wanted to cry anytime.

Yamato took a breath first and continued.

"I will miss you"(Yamato)

Simple but warm words in Seraphine's heart she burst into tears as she quickly hugged Yamato.

"*sob* I…*sob* I…*sob* can't let you die!"(Seraphine)

Yamato knew what the woman meant because he had already guessed, before that he had asked the entire army to only fight with Satan's subordinates and he himself would fight the catastrophe.

But he made a wrong prediction because Satan was too strong for him even with all the strength he had accumulated for 5 years only ended up losing his first form because previously Satan when he first met the teenager was still in the form of a combined monster at that time Yamato managed to defeat him, but then it appeared. From his corpse first the true figure of Satan himself.

{AN: Think like a Fetus}

Strong so strong that even Yamato almost lost his life if Seraphine didn't help seal all his strength leaving only his physical body.

The previous magic circle was indeed from the Goddess to help Yamato but the price for his actions itself was huge because of heaven's agreement since the creation of the world that Gods should not intervene alone in dealing with the affairs of the human world because that's Yamato's role. After all, the humans of the world were weak, the teenager was chosen. to bear all the great responsibilities.

The punishment is self-sealing, I don't know how long Seraphine will be sealed whether it's a hundred years, a thousand years, or even billions of years.

And also his right to rule was revoked and he would soon be punished by the supreme god council.

"Thank you Seraphine…if it wasn't for you I might be dead by now…"(Yamato)

The teenager adjusted Seraphine's position so that he could see her clearly even when the woman was still in tears.

"Yamato-kun~...I...like"(Seraphine)

The teenager also knows that Seraphine has feelings for him as seen from how many meetings Yamato has had with him over the past 5 years. The teenager also begins to have feelings for the Goddess.

But he himself knows his place because Gods and Humans can never be together, that's why Yamato must keep his feelings deep and focus on saving the world.

Now that Yamato could no longer hold back his feelings because Seraphine was about to be sealed away he had to make a decision now or never.

Yamato shamelessly brought his face so close that the goddess could only blush and breathe hot.

Knowing Yamato's intentions, the goddess also did the same thing so that their mouths touched each other so that they took the next action.

<...Lemon Warning...>

As the light kiss continued and ended with the tongue playing, the goddess's body trembled with pleasure and happiness.

"...Mm!~...Ah!~...Yamato-kun~"(Seraphine)

Then Yamato's hand traced the goddess's body his right hand went to her buttocks and the other towards the very rich chest.

"...Ah!~"(Seraphine)

The goddess woman wanted to groan but was blocked by Yamato who sealed her mouth thereby making the Goddess' pleasure peak when Yamato naturally traced her intimate parts.

Yamato then ended his passionate kiss and saw the now aroused Goddess Seraphine by hammering Yamato open her dress Seraphine also did the same but only Yamato's top opened.

"Yamato-kun~...get it right away or my time~"(Seraphine)

As if to lure Yamato to take his virginity, she put on a hot pose that made Yamato have to gulp his saliva.

Without thinking Yamato then positioned his cock in front of the mouth of Seraphine's wet vaginal cave and immediately pushed her hips making Seraphine scream.

"Ahhhh~..." (Seraphine)

Waiting for Seraphine to get ready and seeing the face of the goddess gives a light nod.

Then naturally Yamato's hips started to move to make the goddess groan.

"Ah~...Ah~...Ah~... Moreover, Yamato-kun~…"(Seraphine)

The sound of clapping meat sounded in the white room while the underside of the working Yamato the teenager lowered himself so that he took Seraphine's mouth back.

".., Mm~…mm…Puha~" (Seraphine)

Yamato's hands gently touched the goddess's large breasts and then pinched her nipples making a loud moan where her vagina, mouth, and breasts were violated.

"Ah~...Ah~...Ah~...Like..Yamato-kun~" (Seraphine)

Yamato felt like it was coming then his movement made the applause very loud.

"Sera...I'm going out..."(Yamato)

As if realizing Seraphine locked Yamato by letting the teenagers know that he had no problem with him.

"Ah~... Inside~...Ah!~...Do...Ah!~...inside!~"(Seraphine)

Having agreed, Yamato unhesitatingly gave the final push, causing the goddess's body to spasm and Yamato put the seed into Seraphine's womb.

With heavy, hot breaths they both stared at each other before sinking into passionate kisses again.

<Lemon ends>

After cleaning up using magic they ended up heading towards the final stage of their encounter.

'Finally, I graduated as a real man!'(Yamato)

In his mind, Yamato exclaims joy at having managed to become a real man and again he does so with a Goddess who is highly adored by the inhabitants of the other world.

Seraphine then slightly moved away from Yamato and said.

"Yamato-kun… I really thank you… for accepting me"(Seraphine)

Rubbing her stomach Seraphine said in a soft tone and became herself again.

"I am the one who should thank Sera." (Yamato)

With a smile that made Seraphine blush then quickly brushed it off.

"Then I will directly send you back."(Seraphine)

With that, the female goddess spread out lightly and a large magic circle appeared under Yamato's feet which then separated Seraphine from herself.

"I'm going Sera..."(Yamato)

With his last words, Yamato was swallowed by a dazzling white light leaving Seraphine alone in the white room.

"Mm...be careful on the way husband.."(Seraphine)

Looking up while gently stroking her belly the goddess disappeared into the light.

///XXXXX ///

In a place or rather a forest far from the city, there was a ray of light, and it displayed the figure of a teenage boy in Kuoh Academy's standard attire.

After the light disappears from the teenager, watch before it explodes with joy in the night sky just in time for a full moon.

"I'M BACK!!!"

20