Chapter 3 :Return to normal? What the hell!
796 1 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Yamato must be very happy because he has returned from a very long journey from another world with the role of the Hero on his shoulders.

Now all the burden is gone, making the teenager's heart so happy that he feels like he will fly forever.

"*sob* finally!! I'm back to my normal life!"(Yamato)

The teenager was left alone to celebrate his return and for a moment was satisfied Yamato then assessed the situation and what steps he was taking now.

'Mm?.... Looks like Sera isn't lying talking about returning with the body that was previously sent this is the best an! I can enjoy my youth which I had forgotten before!'(Yamato)

The teenager should thank Goddess Seraphine for returning him to the state he was in before he was sent.

"Then let's go see grandpa!"

Yamato then descended the mountain and found the highway when finding the nostalgic atmosphere for him struggling in this other world was a joy.

"I wanted to take a taxi but"(Yamato)

The teenager checked his pants pocket and found a 50 yen coin only with a hair clip which he didn't know when he got it.

"Forget it I can just walk while enjoying the nostalgic atmosphere! (Yamato)

Yamato then walked down a steep road because this road to the mountain was natural and found an old building that was a former church.

"Speaking of church people I think I once fought an important church leader who claimed to be a god and caused a terror on the night that was supposed to be an annual festival." (Yamato)

Before the last battle, Yamato had fought one of the Archbishops of the Seraphine Church who was treacherous and also claimed to be a god.

Yamato suddenly felt irritated as seen from the veins that began to appear on his forehead.

"I like class if I remember that person"(Yamato)

The teenager looked at the church now with an annoyed expression plastered on his face.

"What the hell did he turn his entire body into a chimera as well as receiving God's blessing makes it terrible what annoys him the most that guy he released thousands of undead into the imperial capital Alvon making the situation even more complicated!"(Yamato)

With an annoyed tone, the teenager turned and went to where he was going.

"Well, some difficulties I managed to beat it with some casualties of course"(Yamato)

Complaining the teenager continued to complain about the tragic fate that befell him not even a day did he forget that he was once made an experiment of several of his races aimed at making other superhumans.

'But I don't have to accept all that anymore since I'm back at my house!'(Yamato)

With a happy smile, he walked towards his house.

"Ah, I'm finally home!"(Yamato)

Yamato has arrived in front of the house where the building is on the second floor but what makes it different is that Yamato's house still wears traditional accents, it can be seen from the house that some are made of wood.

'Grandpa!'(Yamato)

Ryuuki was then slightly moved that he finally met his grandfather again and thought it would have a happy ending, but after one step towards the doorbell suddenly Yamato's sensitivity to magic detected huge magical energy coming from opposite his house.

"Eh...what!?..."(Yamato)

The teenager was confused and then became very confused as to why his world had compressed magical energy not in the first place since when did his world have magic!

"That direction isn't there where my school is attending? Why do I feel a huge holy energy coming from that direction?"(Yamato)

A feeling of worry arose in the teenager thinking that his normal life would be snatched away again, he wanted to ignore it but never could.

It was as if his soul refused to ignore him.

'You're going to save him aren't you?'

For a moment there was a voice whispering from Yamato's head, and it was something he knew very well.

Charlotte is a woman from a fallen aristocrat who ended up becoming an imperial mage and someone who died in the battle against the general of the Demon King Satan.

"I know Charlotte…I know…"(Yamato)

With a sad but determined tone in it, Yamato then made up his mind.

With a small voice, Yamato then ran towards the holy energy leaving the shadow of his friend behind him smiling at him.

///XXXXX ///

The teenager ran to where the energy came from.

"Why are the streets so quiet!?"(Yamato)

Because it was lonely Yamato decided to use the skills he had as a Hero.

"Float!"(Yamato)

Float is wind magic which makes Yamato's body very light, this makes Yamato's movements fast and has no impact because Yamato's body weight is the same as he is in zero gravity.

Jumping from roof to house and finally, Yamato saw what

happened to the school I used to attend.

And it turns out that he found his school closed with the energy he often felt when he was on the battlefield.

"Devil? Why is there demonic energy too!?"(Yamato)

Due to the danger of going through the front door or rather the Yamato gate due to someone's experience, decided to use the backdoor even though the walls of Kuoh Academy were very easy to spot the fence.

And to limit it to the teenager being able to get through it without breaking it.

"Damn what happened in my world!" (Yamato)

Yamato's eyes widened in shock because he saw something unusual in his world.

The Black Wings with a total of 12 pale faces red eyes and the photo expression considered those who deserved to be claimed as criminals.

"Hahahahaha!, useless Gremory you're just wasting magic!"

The black-winged person laughed after returning the black and yellow lightning to two women who were similar in age to how mature the aura was displayed by the Academy girl outfit and the other one wearing a Miko girl outfit.

Shocking with their strength the two women were thrown to the ground but what was more surprising was the wings on the woman's back as well as the energy emitted from them.

"Devil? Why did the Demon Race exist in this world!"(Yamato)

Still stalking the fight Yamato immediately noticed someone other than the three earlier and found a three-headed dog gathering two tails against a group of students like himself fighting the two Dogs which were the size of a two-story building.

Gaaaaaaah! Grmmmmmm!!

Groaned at the little white-haired girl who was squatting and holding the wound on her thigh because of the puppy.

"Koneko-chan!"

A boy's voice is heard and Yamoto is again shocked by what he sees.

"Issei!? Why what happened!"(Yamato)

Still looking at the distance Yamato then felt the dragon energy on his childhood friend.

"Dragon!?" (Yamato)

Yamato didn't have to say anything himself anymore but his joy did not escape the safety of the legendary dog.

"Looks like what mystery my world keeps!" (Yamato)

The settlement of Issei's group lost badly because of fighting two hellhounds at once made Yamato have to intervene.

'Wait can I use my power in that world to come here? But I've used Float to come here(Yamato)

Seeing the Cerberus rampage, Yamato had to die.

'Now or never!'(Yamato)

One of the students reads the song.

Manifest, My Strength

It's time to slash evil!

With a very bright beam of light appeared behind the building and was noticed by everyone.

15