Chapter 4 :No kidding!
695 2 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In that very bright beam of light, Yamato transformed using the sacred artifact that the gods and goddesses gave him.

The artifact was originally just junk for gods and goddesses but if used by humans it would be very dangerous and in Yamato's hands, the artifact had evolved more than once.

Making it a Heavenly Artifact where it can affect even gods.

Starting from the armor legs formed to where Yamato usually doesn't want to use it but now has to use the helmet.

Yamato is now just a holy star with shimmering armor in Platinum and a fluttering black robe to add to the epic moment.

My name is Yamato…

Yamato Hero…

The world may have changed

But the truth never changes!..

The light blasts Yamato using a full set of Platinum armor that will continue to sparkle even if it's still night.

Everyone was surprised by Yamato who appeared like a fairy tale itself.

The various reactions were caused by the arrival of the holy knight but what surprised him when Yamato moved was not seen by anyone.

*Khak*

Suddenly they were behind the two Cerberus and saw the person sheathing his sword when suddenly the two dogs from hell became minced meat.

"Eh...what!?"

The person with the wings on it was very surprised by the arrival of the new person. At first, he was too concerned that the person was sent not sent by the church like the two exorcists before but had never reacted. The person was already very neatly owned small dogs.

This included the long-haired woman who was also very surprised that she didn't even know these people if she was indeed a friend of the church duo who had come earlier.

'Who is this person!'

These were the thoughts of everyone in the place.

"DONE!... Finally, done!…"

An old man was shouting with joy at the place of the large magic circle there was a young man who was his guard.

"Freed! Take this and fight the intruder!"

The man with the wings immediately ordered the person who was the old man's bodyguard to take a sword.

"Yes Boss!" (Freed)

The man called Freed then quickly chased after the blade.

"Alright Fused Excalibur-chan thanks for choosing me…now who do you like but if you play hero here then I'm playing too!"(Freed)

With a crazy light the man quickly disappeared from his place to be more precise he moved very fast.

Yamato had already stood up and knew where he was going where he was aiming for the knight's blind spot.

Yamato calmly mounted his stance and he was now in full focus.

"Absolute Domain!" (Yamato)

This is one of Yamato's ultimate Techniques where he will create a storm of slashes as far as 5 meters around people will see the number of slashes that can be seen then Freed the man from the church suddenly acts holding Excalibur into Yamato's domain.

*Splash!*

A hand still holding the sword flew into the air and fell to the ground while spitting fresh blood, Freed immediately noticed the sudden disappearance of the attack.

"Aaaahhhh!!!"

The knight stopped using his technique and saw Yamato standing there with only a visible slash on the ground.

Freed could only stare in horror at his severed arm, but it didn't end there. The knight kicked the poor man in the stomach so that he soared into the trees.

Yamato then took the sword that Excalibur said earlier and put it in his dimension pouch.

"Hiik!...what is this why is this happening! Who are you!?"

The old man couldn't believe what he saw in the knight and didn't give Freed time to show his creation.

"Valper Galilei!!!"

A voice appeared where a man who was the same age as Yamato with a black sword in his hand.

"Hiik!... Don't come any closer!!!"

Yamato then left the man with the handsome teenager earlier and leaked the winged man who was also watching with an open expression where his mouth was wide open as if he didn't see what he was seeing.

"You!!...who are you...are you from the church!?...did Michael send you!?... Answer!?"

The man greedily asked the figure of the knight in full armor whose identity was Yamato in his Hero form.

Not answering, the knight either disappeared or moved very fast and appeared behind the black-winged man making the man have to back away from where he was supposed to be.

The man wanted to be angry but was surprised again when the Knight floated lightly

without wings, only the robes fluttered elegantly.

'He's flying!'

It surprised the audience again, flying maybe if you had wings or other magical aids without it, you wouldn't be able to fly but Yamato himself has a skill he got from another world.

"Fly"

The man was staring at the knight but quickly paled when he saw the red glow from the helmet.

"Intimidation"

Again, Yamato uses his skill to bring down his opponent's mentality. As the name implies, this skill is to suppress someone and is also only possessed by a few people in other worlds.

The winged man's feelings immediately felt bad he was as if he saw a monster behind the knight.

Yamato then spoke in a deep voice.

"Why are you doing this?"(Yamato in a deep voice)

The man gulped some saliva and his face covered in sweat he replied still smoothly.

"Kuh...you... I'm doing this...to bring back the war!... The fallen angels...should be the superior race among the rest!"

Yamato then understood what the man meant, so the point was war.

'Again about war!?, what is this! Don't joke with me bastard!'(Yamato)

In his mind Yamato was furious, and his anger would be vented to the person in front of him who was the cause.

Seeing the knight dazed, the man-made a very large spear-shaped light and then threw it at Yamato.

"He..hahahahaha, you fool you let yourself be exposed!"

Yamato lightly moved his sword causing the spear of light to split into two pieces.

"Uh..."

'He split it! He can't split the light!'

The person's thoughts became so muddled that his defenses opened wide and Yamato himself was already in front of the black-winged man and said in a cold tone.

"I see, then you are just an enemy to be defeated" (Yamato)

Unbeknownst to him, the man flew away due to Yamato's hard kick so that it formed a large crater in the field.

"Kuh...*Pant*...since when...*Pant*...he did it!"

Frustrated by the figure of the intruder who was not part of his plan then he looked up to turn pale as the knight wielded the true form of his sword which seemed to be aimed at him.

"Wait!...a moment...let me talk...it's about a God who died!…"

Yamato then stopped his attack then the man smiled as if he had won.

13