Chapter 6 :Totally Back!
588 3 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Seeing the Grandfather's equally shocked face, continued to be moved by the sight of his only grandson returning home after being missing for more than half a year.

"Yamato?...you...that!?"

With a trembling voice, his grandfather walked toward Yamato who was currently taller than him.

"I'm home!"(Yamato)

When Yamato said those words, his grandfather immediately hugged the Hero who had returned from his long journey to another world.

At that time the old grandfather's sobs were heard at night, crying that finally his only grandson and loved ones returned safely.

"Welcome!"

///XXX///

After letting go of his longing for his grandfather, then as predicted by Yamato before that his grandfather would ask a lot of questions about him who suddenly disappeared.

Yamato was not nervous to tell everything to his grandfather, of course, his grandfather was very surprised and made it even more difficult, what his grandfather told the hero.

"Is that so, your grandpa didn't expect that grandpa's grandson would be that great"

Making Yamato embarrassed because his grandfather praised him.

"Yamato, I have a story about something similar that happened to you. This story I even hid from your father, and only I knew about it...because I don't want to tell other people...about what happened to your grandfather since he was young…"

Grandpa then took a breath before continuing, and with a very serious look as if Yamato had to pay close attention.

"Yamato, I never told you didn't I ever participate in World War 2?"

Hero certainly knows about his grandfather who was a Japanese military soldier because at that time the Japanese government required that every citizen when they entered the set age would be subject to military service.

In the past, Grandpa told me that he had refused to enter the military but was forced by his environment and family, Grandpa had to accept it and started entering the Army at the same age as Yamato.

It was confirmed that Japan had lost when Onikawa Island was captured by the American army, but the Japanese at that time did not accept it and continued to launch attacks even when the island where the bombers flew to Japan was confirmed.

{AN: Sorry if wrong}

And Grandpa's fate at that time was very tragic, he was even placed on the island of Onikawa so that he'll battle Grandpa who didn't want to die because of his survival instinct at that time during the war Grandpa wanted to run as fast as he could and during the war Grandpa found something very shocking if he was ever saved by the figure of the Yokai Tengu.

The yokai brought Grandpa to his realm to be saved because Grandpa himself was shot by several bullets and the kind-hearted Yokai healed him in his place, after recovering Grandpa wanted to leave but according to the Yokai he was better off waiting for a while because the war was still going on.

And did not know how long he was there, finally, Japan surrendered one year later Grandpa came out with many thanks to the Yokai tengu.

"Since then, Grandpa has come to know that creatures like himself have mingled with humans all along so if Grandpa finds any traces of the supernatural other than on the island, Grandpa isn't too surprised by that fact, but this time it's unexpected that Grandpa's grandson will be summoned by another world. To be a hero there... is it karma or destiny, I don't know... what's clear is that Grandpa is glad you came back safely."

Yamato was now very relieved that the explanation wouldn't be long and made it a problem like his Grandpa would say he was crazy or something like never happened.

"Then, Ayaka and Sora must be proud of you"

When his grandfather said that Yamato immediately turned to the corner of the living room where there was a photo of Yamato's parents.

Then the hero smiled lightly, but there was great pride in him because he didn't disappoint his dead parents.

"By the way… How about my room?"(Yamato)

///XXX///

Now Yamato was lying in the room he had left for more than half a year.

"Even though it's only been half a year in this world, I've experienced five years in that place… I'm glad to be back."

Yamato has indeed been waiting for it for a long time, in another world being a Hero might sound amazing, but that's also what makes Yamato have to be willing to lose something.

Time to sleep, traveling companions, lovers don't think about it as five years have passed just to defeat the devil's taste with Seraphine's sacrifice.

'Even though he's the one who made the decision… still my true feelings refuse for him to accept it all alone but… I know if I do something to the god council it won't end well… I can only pray for him to be punished which he received

not too heavy…"(Yamato)

Recalling the figure of the goddess who some time ago had grown up with him.

Then he shook his head and got up and sat on his bed thinking about something.

'Well, I'll think about that tomorrow now let's check…my things first!'(Yamato)

Yamato took out all his belongings in his dimensional pocket and laid them all down on the wooden floor.

"Even this thing is included...this means Seraphine just let me go...without renovating my body and taking all my stuff...this is good because I needed all of these after I found out that this world has a supernatural side too...this?"(Yamato)

Looking at the Sword he took from the person named Freed.

"Excalibur?…isn't that king Arthur's sword which according to legend should be strong…but somehow it's so weak?"(Yamato)

Judging by the pale gold-colored sword but when Yamato touched the sword, the blade of the sword trembled as if the Hero was happy to hold it.

"Oh… so thank you for accepting me Ex-Calibur-san!"(Yamato)

One of Yamato's most useful titles was 'The chosen' the title he first received when summoned thanks to that title there were many Artifacts that Yamato could use.

All weapons that require more precisely only a few people who can use these weapons can be used by Yamato easily but even though he has them, Yamato must practice using them efficiently.

Yamato then finished his activities and put all the items into his dimensional pocket again.

"School might be closed tomorrow because of that mess too Grandpa said I could go back to school with some conditions listed"(Yamato)

Thinking about his education that he left for half a year but not worried because he only needs to study the material because his memory has improved to the point that he can remember the whole book just one time reading the book.

'That's also because Charlotte is very strict in teaching, why did she tell me to memorize magic books in 1 week with so many books? *Sigh* What a troublesome woman"(Yamato)

Remembering a woman who lectured him sternly.

'Charlotte...friends'(Yamato)

Yamato remembered with his traveling companions some of the things he had done and the memories he would never forget and the pain of losing.

Making the hero have to shed tears and cry softly until he falls asleep.

11