Chapter 7 :Enjoy the normal atmosphere
569 1 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Yamato opened his eyes to see he was in a regular bed and a room that was 5 x 5 and the walls were lined with posters and shelves full of books.

Hero looked at the window to find it was covered by a yellow curtain keeping the sunlight from entering, Yamato then got up from his bed and walked to the window and opened the window curtain and a blinding light closed his eyes and after that Hero could see the view outside the window.

People do normal activities in the morning, some are in a hurry, some are just relaxing while chatting with their friends and those who walk gloomy alone are also the sound of a collection of children in the morning which is pleasing to Yamato's heart.

"Mm… I am home!"(Yamato)

Saying that he immediately went downstairs to see his grandfather praying in front of the photo of Yamato's parents.

"Morning Grandpa!"(Yamato)

Greeted Grandpa cheerfully and was also greeted by him in a friendly manner.

"Morning Yamato, if you want to eat a bit..."

Yamato knew that breakfast had not been prepared and his grandfather who wanted to get up was immediately ordered to sit down again by the Hero.

"Just let me go because I haven't made food for you in a long time" (Yamato)

His grandfather who could only surrender and saw Yamato walk into the kitchen then opened the refrigerator which contained only a few ingredients.

Seeing this Yamato was a bit sad because his beloved grandfather didn't eat well but he was determined to make good food from these ingredients.

'If I'm not mistaken we have a small garden in the yard, let me see…it exists!'(Yamato)

Yamato walked to the back door and saw the vegetables were ready to be picked, and the Hero chose potatoes, tomatoes, and lettuce.

'Since the fridge has noodles at least I can cook it'(Yamato)

///Skip Yamato cooking ///

"Mm..is it like this?"(Yamato)

Seeing the results of the dish which looked tempting because it was shimmering, Yamato cooked noodles mixed with egg and potato as a vegetable cover.

'Well let's try first shall we not?'(Yamato)

Yamato took a chopstick and started eating it while the hero was chewing the noodles earlier.

'Mm...crazy delicious!'(Yamato)

Because the results were delicious Yamato immediately prepared his food on the table and called his grandfather then they ate together after a long time.

Of course, his grandfather said it was good for Yamato it had been a long time since he didn't eat the food made by him even though the Yamato family was only his grandfather so he had to take care of his grandfather properly.

Another reason Yamato wanted to leave the other world was that he was worried about his grandfather.

After eating Yamato cleaned up the dirty dishes and that's when his grandfather suddenly spoke.

"Yamato...just now I have called your school, and they are willing to accept you back but with some tests given because you have missed the material very far...also I told your friend's house..."

A flash flashed in his mind and turned to Grandpa who was drinking his green tea.

"Err... You mean Grandpa Issei right?"(Yamato)

His grandfather then lowered his glass and answered.

"Who else...your only friend isn't just Issei"

An arrow came piercing Yamato's heart, his grandfather's words were true the Hero in his world didn't have many friends even the number of his true friends could be counted on his fingers.

*Ding*

The sound of the bell sounded, Yamato looked at his grandfather with a questioning expression then his grandfather answered.

"Oh...maybe it's Issei...just now when he called he sounded very surprised and said he would be here soon"

Yamato nodded and rushed to the door leaving his work unfinished when he reached a few more steps when he felt two presences waiting for him at the door.

Without thinking anymore Yamato immediately opened the door and a black figure immediately jumped at him with a happy scream.

"Yamato-kun~..."

Yamato was suddenly startled and took a few steps back and immediately saw who was holding him.

The person is androgynous, She has long chestnut hair that is usually tied into twintails, each held with a blue scrunchy, but on some occasions, she lets her hair down.

The clothes he was wearing were also very tight combat clothes but on the outside, he was wearing a white robe that covered his entire body leaving only his head exposed.

How could Yamato tell because the feeling from his embrace could tell that he was wearing something tight there?

The Hero was surprised and when he looked forward again there was one friend who was very jealous of Yamato.

"Err... Issei? Who is she? And hi long time no see!"

After Yamato said that, Issei who immediately realized that he was about to speak was cut off by the woman who hugged Yamato.

"Uh... Evil how can you forget about me Yamato-kun!"

Then Yamato looked again, and then he saw Irina's reflection in the woman.

"Ah… Irina?"(Yamato)

Then

Tears rolled down his face when Yamato finally remembered his name.

"Right...it's Irina your best friend Yamato-kun~!"(Irina)

While hugging the hero again enjoying their reunion leaving Issei crying blood in the corner.

'Damn Yamato!'(Issei)

While cursing his friend Issei then determined to separate their reunion with a forced cough between the two's arms.

"Ahem!"(Issei)

Because there was a forced coughing sound from beside Irina immediately let go of her hug seeing Issei who was still jealous of the two of them.

"Issei?…"(Irina)

Realizing Issei was nearby, his heat suddenly rose to the point that Irina's face turned red and even emitted smoke because she was so embarrassed she wanted to deny it all.

"This!…this!…not what you think!"(Irina)

The more Irina denied the more embarrassed she became to realize that Yamato was staring at her blankly and Irina quickly squatted down and wanted to bury herself because of her embarrassment.

"Long time no see Yamato-san…"(Issei)

Ignoring Irina who was in the corner the hero also greeted her old friend.

"Yeah... it's been a long time Issei"(Yamato)

When Yamato said that, Issei couldn't hold it in anymore and immediately hugged his best friend.

"Damn it… where have you been… we were all worried about you!"(Issei)

Yamato was a little disturbed because it was a man who hugged him, so he took Issei away from him by saying a little harshly.

"Wow...wow...wow…wait my friend still likes women!"(Yamato)

With a disdainful tone, he said with Issei who was silent for a while before erupting in laughter.

"Hahaha...*Sigh* Anyway I'm glad you're back Yamato-san"(Issei)

Yamato also thanked Issei for worrying about him.

"Yeah…thank you for worrying"(Yamato)

After saying that Grandpa suddenly shouted at the three of them.

"If you want to talk just go inside, it's not good with the neighbors!"

Then the three of them answered in unison.

"Yeah..."

Because the three of them were compact everyone looked at each other before a light laugh between the three, and entered Yamato's house.

11