Chapter 8 :Reunion and get a new problem!
548 1 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In a simple house, in the living room of the house, several teenagers are chatting cheerfully.

"It's been more than half a year since you disappeared and suddenly came back?...and you said you were on vacation in China!?... What kind of nonsense is this!"(Issei)

Issei heard the story from Yamato and didn't believe what he was told even though he was stupid but not to the level he just believed in people's boasts, what's more, this friend who just returned often joked with him, so it was a bit unconvincing.

"Right!...Yamato-Kun~....even Jii-san is worried about you...if you go you should write him a letter...and we don't worry about you like this!"(Irina)

Irina also pleaded with Yamato that something like this wouldn't happen again and with a light smile, she said to her friends.

"I already gave the letter to Grandpa… but like the letter fell somewhere in this house… it's not Jii-san!"(Yamato)

Yamato asked his grandfather who was looking at the simple garden beside the house or staring at his ornamental plants, because Yamato called him he turned and spoke.

"That's right... I'm sorry Irina-chan, Issei-san that your Grandpa is getting into such trouble..."

His grandfather with an apologetic expression to his two best friends, the reaction of the two of them also denied this by waving their hands quickly as if an apology from Grandpa Yamato was unnecessary.

"Don't worry Jii-san!… Yamato himself is our friend!"(Issei)

"Right!…we have no problems at all!…"(Irina)

Irina added reassuring Grandpa Yamato that it was fine.

Then without realizing Grandpa smiled in relief because his grandson had good friends and cared for him very much.

"Then what about Issei's school?"(Yamato)

When Yamato said about school suddenly Issei choked on his drink.

"*Cough*… Err… School?"(Issei)

Then Yamato said it a second time.

"Yeah… How about school?"(Yamato)

Issei nervously spoke since the school was closed due to the fight the night before.

"... That's...school...again..."(Issei)

Because Issei nervously answered making Yamato confused then Irina seeing this immediately answered the question.

"... Issei told me earlier... When school is on holiday...(Irina)

Irina unnoticed by Yamato gave Issei a wink which made the teenager breathe a sigh of relief.

"... I see...forget about it...Irina how have you been while abroad?"(Yamato)

Yamato changed the topic because he didn't want to make the atmosphere tense again, and that's what the three of them did until noon, making Issei have to go home and also Irina who didn't want to go but was dragged by Issei while being whispered by something.

////XXXXX////

<POV Issei>

My name is Issei Hyoudou a male student with an ordinary appearance that you often find in Japan.

What makes me different is maybe not too long ago that I got involved with something that didn't make any sense from me having hidden powers to facing someone who spouted bullshit like war and god's death.

Also, I'm friends with a boy who is the same age as me, he and I have been friends since we were kids even we grew up together even though something has changed about us that doesn't stop the fact that we are best friends.

We call him Yamato, a boy with a slightly more handsome appearance than the average person with gray hair which makes him more daring.

Half a year ago, Yamato suddenly disappeared just like that. Ojii-san said he disappeared when he said goodbye to buying groceries after school.

At that time Yamato wanted to go to the supermarket first, and I also left him because one of my other friends had a limited edition collection at his house.

As a pervert, of course, the three of us watched together at his house while Yamato wanted to go home since then Yamato was found missing.

And half a year passed when I was in my sophomore year and involved in all this nonsense, suddenly he came back like a ghost.

When I heard the news this morning where my house became noisy with the news, my mother quickly asked me to meet her well I also really wanted to meet my long-lost friend and forgot to tell Asia and Bunchou because they were at my house this morning and I just left them, but my mother must have told them why I was in such a hurry.

And I remembered Irina who happened to return to Japan and immediately approached her at the old church at the foot of the mountain.

Seeing how shocked and touched she was, Irina pulled me to Yamato's house right away because the three of us were friends and childhood friends.

Irina At first, Japan was very sad when I received the news about Yamato's termination. I even felt that it was as if the world had been destroyed, and I was also happy that Irina could now be bright again as usual.

And when we came back I was very surprised by Yamato, he changed a lot by saying Change isn't he a different person even though Ddraig who was inside my body said that he suddenly felt attracted when he felt Yamato's presence.

But I faced his complaints because I was also very worried about him missing for half a year.

When I got home I became Irina who was reluctant to leave Yamato's place but when you told her something she immediately obeyed.

What I do know is that about Ddraig's feelings towards Yamato where the sky dragon sensed that something had happened to a miracle.

[I'm not lying!… My partner felt it himself…that guy is dangerous!](Ddraig)

A crystal flashed as it spoke in my hand, it was Ddraig the Red Dragon Emperor.

"Ddraig...maybe you're wrong indeed I feel that Yamato has changed a lot now, but he's still the Yamato I know!…"(Issei)

Then Irina also helped.

"Right!… Yamato is still the old Yamato!"(Irina)

The red emperor just sighed because Irina and I don't accept that our best friends are innocent.

[*Sigh*... It's up to you... the important thing is that I have you... Partner](Ddraig)

Ddraig finally didn't talk anymore, and I also felt bad for him and thought to talk to Bunchou, maybe know something about friends because Bunchou is one of the supervisors of Kuoh city besides Sona Kaichou.

"Irina… have you guys found the Excalibur yet?"(Issei)

Because taking advantage of Irina and her friends' troubles because their goal in Japan was to get Excalibur back.

Last night they almost got it but an intruder with the appearance of a holy knight, came in and helped them, but he also brought the Excalibur that should have been obtained.

Irina then thought before telling me.

"Hmm… I don't know… if we haven't found it until now… we have to report this to the central church in the Vatican."(Irina)

As if refusing to go Irina immediately gave a sad expression because she had to leave Japan again.

"Though... Yamato is back...and I have to go...ah!... I don't want to go!!"(Irina)

Irina whining sadly because of Yamato?... Is it true I forgot that Irina was closest to Yamato more than I meant Yamato first about Irina being a girl?... Fucking Yamato! Why didn't he tell me about something as important as this!

Looked back at Irina who was agitated sadly, and I also smiled resignedly because Irina did suit Yamato.

13