Chapter 9 :New step
527 1 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Currently, the Hero is enjoying his leisure time, he reads books and assembles a miniature mecha that he bought immediately after knowing that during his absence there were many new releases of the mecha he liked.

Yamato is an Otaku Mecha and Tokutatsu, since childhood he has loved items related to his hobbies and collecting them, he also sometimes imagines that he is a hero in a tokusatsu that he watches.

There are some interesting things from that where when summoned to a different world Yamato doesn't forget his hobby and continues it even in another world.

With magic, he does everything even making mecha parts to assemble.

And he has the idea to make a super costume with his inspiration from Tokutatsu and that will be told another time.

"Hmm~....that's right I forgot to look for information about the supernatural in this world"(Yamato)

Realizing that he had forgotten about the new move he made for the pleasure of assembling mecha, Yamato had previously planned to find information about the world he lived in.

Having learned the mysteries of the other side of his world, and now he put off assembling his mecha and took out one of the tools from his dimensional pocket.

"Bird drones"

Yamato takes out a mechanical bird that can transform into an ordinary bird, this is a tool Yamato made in another world as an enemy scout because it is immune to detection magic.

"Go and look for the oddities you find in this town and report any oddities you find"(Yamato)

The hero opened the window and let the mechanical bird that had transformed into a flying crow disappear behind the clouds.

"Hmm I should go out…looking for a new sensation"(Yamato)

Yamato took his jacket and went downstairs to see his grandfather watering his ornamental plants.

"Jii-san!… I'm leaving!"(Yamato)

Saying goodbye to his grandfather who responded by simply waving his hand and Yamato immediately opened the door to meet the dazzling sunlight and came out of his house.

///XXXX ///

Yamato was now taking a stroll in the park and accidentally saw a familiar figure.

"Eh?...isn't she...(Yamato)

What Yamato saw was the figure of a petite white-haired girl walking in the park alone, but the hero wanted to ignore it because after all, that little girl was a demon as seen from the energy emitted by her that she had unusual negative energy.

But after Yamato looked further, the little girl had some foreign energy that managed to make the negative energy very calm in contrast to Issei who was still a mess.

'Hmm...why do I feel calm when I feel that energy?...but never mind I'll find out sooner or later...'(Yamato)

Hero then remembers who the little girl is because Issei once shouted her name.

'Koneko?...if I'm not mistaken…'(Yamato)

Still watching the little girl who then suddenly turned to where Yamato was standing.

'Shit!…she noticed'(Yamato)

Yamato then pretended not to notice and continued walking again leaving Koneko who was confused but quickly forgot about it and walked right back.

Then Yamato went around the city going to places he had visited before enjoying the nostalgic atmosphere because he had been fighting in another world for five years against the evil that threatens humanity.

After enjoying it, it didn't feel like the day was approaching, Yamato immediately went home but also stopped by the mini market along the road to buy groceries for dinner.

When passing the road by the river, Yamato unexpectedly found Issei along with a middle-aged man who was wearing a black hair kimono with gold bangs again with Issei fishing on the river bank.

Seeing Issei, Yamato wanted to greet him but because he felt unusual energy from the person next to him, he paused for a moment.

'That person is dangerous!'(Yamato)

That's what Yamato thought about that person, not only in terms of energy that Yamato judged but from other aspects he noticed.

It's as if that person is just playing Issei in a good sense because none of Issei is hurt. After all, that person shows how close they are.

But what bothered Yamato the most was that the atmosphere he gave off was similar to his enemy in another world where his enemy was a Lich who liked to experiment with all of the life, as well as one of Satan's lowest generals.

This atmosphere made Yamato a little annoyed because he remembered how the Lich played with human life and some of his creatures made up of humans put together.

Because his curiosity enveloped Yamato he finally approached Issei and then the teenager

The boy realized that someone was approaching them and saw that it was his own best friend.

"Y… Yamato!?"(Issei)

When Issei was surprised by Yamato's arrival, the middle-aged man also turned to Yamato who was getting closer, and said.

"... Oho...so he's the one you're talking about"

The man said while stroking his chin.

"Err… Yeah, he is my childhood friend you can call him Yamato"(Issei)

The teenager introduced Yamato to the middle-aged man.

"Oh...and Yamato he-"(Issei)

When Issei wanted to introduce the man but was cut off by him.

"Azazel…an acquaintance"(Azazel)

The Azazel man stretched out his hand as if to shake hands because he didn't want to let him down. Yamato then extended his hand.

"Mm… Yamato…everyone calls me that."(Yamato)

When the two of them shook hands The man named Azazel suddenly turned pale as if he had seen something very terrible.

"Eh?...Azazel-san?...what's wrong?"(Issei)

Issei who realized why Azazel suddenly turned white after shaking hands with Yamato was because he looked deep into Yamato and found something terrible in him that made the man's face the center of death.

Azazel came back to his senses and looked at Issei with a face now full of sweat.

"Eh?...nothing...it's just that I suddenly didn't feel well, so Issei went first."(Azazel)

Azazel said letting go of his grip and carrying the bucket of fish in a hurry away from the place.

"... Eh…wait for the payment!"(Issei)

Issei was taken aback because Azazel left without leaving anything behind but when he realized that Yamato was there now it was his turn to turn pale.

"What payment?… Issei you didn't do anything weird did you?…uh I didn't know that while I was away my friend had strayed from his path"(Yamato)

With a face pretending to be sad, Yamato embarrassed Issei and quickly denied the hero's words.

"What!?…no I still dream of becoming a harem king!"(Issei)

He proudly told his dream and Yamato was happy that his friend didn't change one bit even though there were some changes in him.

Then the two of them decided to chat for a while before finally heading home.

///XXXXX ///

<Pov Azazel>

After leaving the demon boy I immediately returned to my apartment in the city. After entering the room I finally breathed a sigh of relief, but I still somehow felt that the pressure was still there.

"Hehehe….what a terrifying existence, I didn't know someone like him lived in this town"(Azazel)

While thinking about the demon boy acquaintance earlier, I immediately called someone.

"What!?"

There was an arrogant voice from the magic communication, and it came from a teenager.

"Wow…wow… it seems you're upset Vali"(Azazel)

11