Chapter 11 :The Truth Revealed
475 0 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Xenovia doesn't have any relation with the Hero quickly because she needed to finish one more thing that was conveyed to Irina.

"Irina… could your friend stay away for a bit?…"(Xenovia)

Irina spontaneously turned to Yamato who was sipping only a few of his own, and looked at Xevovia, and saw an expression directed by something that was being said seriously.

"Mm… Well… Yamato-kun~"(Irina)

Yamato immediately turned to the girl.

"Well?...what's wrong Irina..."(Yamato)

With a questioning tone, Yamato purposely took possession of the robotic drone by tucking it into his sleeve and taking it out when Irina and Xenovia were off guard.

Due to some things that Yamato found out after receiving reports from the birds belonging to the drone, finding Irina's friends to have joined the church as exorcists were evident from the way Irina trained behind the old abandoned church at the foot of the mountain.

And there the hero also received their talk which increased Yamato's opinion.

Where concluded that the two friends already belonged to a certain Faction in his world that was shared in a world where there weren't many people.

But it was good because Yamato could send a drone to get information from his friends.

A few red lines on his face because of what Irina saw until that point, it was because Yamato's face was seen by the girls where he was fascinated by the hero's handsome face and the aura that made Irina who was close to him feel safe and calm by being enveloped by something warm.

"Yamato-kun~...Xenovia and I will talk about something then-"(Irina)

Before Irina finished her words Yamatokan immediately stood up.

"I see…" (Yamato)

After saying that Yamato walked away from there not far he was behind the front window of the restaurant on the airport premises.

Yamato was ready and there was silence at the table before xenovia decided to speak up.

"Irina-san, I have become a devil"(Xenovia)

And Irina's notification from friends wasn't too surprising because Irina already had a feeling that Xenovia would become indecisive after fighting Kokabiel and the church superiors who kept blaming Xenovia and after receiving harsh criticism from her superiors she felt that it was no longer there.

"I know, Xenovia-san do you think it's right then do it I don't mind your decision, and I'm still your friend"(Irina)

With a gentle expression said the comrade in arms who had accompanied her through difficult times to become an exorcist warrior, with teary eyes Xenovia hugged Irina warmly and thanked her many times.

On the other hand, Yamato is happy that the childish Irina is becoming more mature, but there is a little bit that contradicts what Irina said.

'Isn't that what I said when Irina was leaving one day?'(Yamato)

Still remembering the past when Yamato had said the same words to Irina who would one day go abroad to follow her parents.

'But, of course, that's also a quote that I got from Grandpa'(Yamato)

Looking back at the second friend who embraced warmly, Yamato allowed to sit with them again after Irina gave the hero a touch.

///XXXXX ///

Now Yamato has sent Irina away even though he is sad about Yamato's first love leaving, but he is a little happy that Irina is okay because, unlike Xenovia's friends, Irina only gets a little criticism for knowing Excalibur only but friends who know the truth which has been closed by the known heavens must have worried the superiors and excommunicated him so that they would not be censured by the congregation.

'I knew they were rotten but didn't expect them to be this rotten'(Yamato)

This is how the world is now still the same in another world where strength is everything, only cowards can't accept.

To quote Yamato's experience as a hero, once Yamato clashed with the other world's major churches who praised the god council rather than the goddess Seraphine but to the greed of the human heart, the archbishop planned to take the god's throne for himself for that Yamato immediately killed him just to be himself itself is big, and the worst day is the day when the big Festival happens every year.

Suddenly Yamato felt annoyed while riding his bicycle back to his house, but before he felt that he was being followed by someone.

Yamato is very sensitive to danger and someone's bad intentions not only that he can to one's emotions.

Stopped rubbing his bicycle Yamato then looked back only to hear a cat purring.

"Meow~"

He looked where the voice came from and found that the cat was from above the wall staring at Yamato with bright yellow eyes and black slit pupils.

At first glance, it was just an ordinary cat, but Yamato knew that it was normal only from a normal person's point of view, and according to him who was experienced he knew that the cat was spying on him.

Immediately Yamato headed to a quiet place and the cat was still following him even though it was very slow, and arrived at a fairly quiet place the cat lost Yamato.

"Looking for me?"

Until the sound came and startled the cat even to jump.

"Meow!"

The cat growled at the shadows of the trees only to see Yamato who was still leaning on his brush while folding his arms and staring at the cat.

But still didn't know the cat was still behaving normally before Yamato gave a sharp look as if he didn't want to play around.

"So found out...nya~"

After being able to speak the human language the black cat then shone and revealed the figure of a woman in her early twenties in a loose kimono.

The Japanese hot female face that stands out the most is the cat's tail and ears on her body, Yamato raised one eyebrow seeing the changes.

"Hoh, quite impressive so what business need miss following me?"(Yamato)

With a polite tone, Yamato asked the lady cat who was in front of him in the position of a gentleman from somewhere.

"Nya~, you're quite polite as it turns out...hmm...nothing just wondering if what Vali said is true or not...Nya~"

The woman did not hide her purpose and immediately spit straight from her mouth, making Yamato a little interested in getting to know the person in front of him.

'Vali...if he has friends but according to the attitude I heard from Azazel that person is a maniac...is that'(Yamato)

Judging what happened, the hero immediately made the right conclusions about what would happen in the future.

Continuing to ask the cat lady in front of him, Yamato immediately knew what emotions he was feeling inside.

'This woman is being strong'(Yamato)

I don't know what the woman went through, but the hero was not soft on her, the enemy is the enemy and friends are two different things.

One of his mentors said that to him during his training as a Hero.

11