Chapter 10 :Interesting!
529 1 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I was talking to my adopted son who was in his rebellious period, he also became very excited after his immortal awakening, but just as he was about to debut before him, a bully disrupted Vali's actions to come as a mysterious figure.

"Heh...don't be like that I just found something interesting..."(Azazel)

"… Interesting? Who is it!"(Vali)

Then I told about the boy who became the best friend of the demon boy who was with me earlier and from his tone, Vali became very excited because of his desire to fight (A fighting maniac).

"Hmm… someone who can run must be someone strong?… Tell me where that person is… let me check it myself…"(Vali)

Immediately I tell the child want?.

"Sure...but for now I'll focus on the peace meeting with the other two factions...since Kokabiel has already revealed everything it should be easy to make peace happen..."(Azazel)

I indeed have to make sure peace happens, because otherwise, I don't have time for my research anymore!

"Tch…it's up to you if you don't tell him let me find out myself…"(Vali)

Then the communication was cut off, and I sighed lightly because Vali will always be.

"Well…this will be interesting…"(Azazel)

I said as I looked up without noticing that a small ant had caught her from her shoulder.

<Pov Ends>

Yamato overheard the communication of the person called Azazel with someone named Vali.

"… Hmm, so this person is one of the leaders of the three factions"(Yamato)

Now Yamato has gone home and listened to Azazel's voice from the ant drone he created, just like a drone bird, only in a different shape.

The hero now rolls overstudying and digesting the information he got, having received the report from the bird drone.

As a reminder, they are robots created by Yamato while in another world how they provide reports is by recording where there is a camera implanted in their eyes.

And Yamato could give them whatever they wanted to snoop around or use when needed.

'So, this city has a supervisor and watching over him reminds him of a human but a demon lord?...72 Lucifer's pillar demon of the underworld...also the fact that angels and fallen exist when the gods have not ended!...and they were talking about Sacred Gears ?...is that thing like an artifact?... I lack information(Yamato)

Saw a drone bird that was resting on the study table while looking at himself.

"Unfortunately I have to find out myself from other people's talk"(Yamato)

Thought how he could get more information before exporting himself before them, but before that Yamato had to get enough of how this side of the world worked.

'After all…playing the role of a hidden character is not my style… I need to get more information or else I end up in a corner.'(Yamato)

Yamato can use magic to see someone's memory where he can see someone's memories for a certain period.

Then he thought of Issei but quickly forgot about it because Yamato already guessed what Issei was thinking.

But he's with someone who wants to find him.

'Right I can get information from that person!'(Yamato)

The hero then makes a plan for how the person can find any encounters like him.

///XXXXX ///

The next day Yamato got the news that his best friend Irina would leave this afternoon when the hero got the information quickly left the house in a hurry and headed for the airport by bicycle without magic because it would be too flashy.

With an abnormal speed as if he was riding a special sport motorbike, many people were surprised by that speed but why quickly forget about it, the world itself is already strange.

And arrived at the airport early, so Irina was talking to her friends who were wearing the Kuoh Academy uniform confusing Yamato but when I realized Yamato was coming for himself he quickly approached his friend and ran towards Yamato.

"Yamato-kun~!" (Irina)

Jumping into the hero's chest made the people at the airport look at them.

"Uwoh… Irina calm down!"(Yamato)

Not wanting to make Yamato's incident go away Irina leaked her eyes.

"So...you're going again then?"(Yamato)

With a sad tone the star of Yamato's words.

"Mm…no Yamato-kun~… I'll be back after sending the report"(Irina)

Hearing directly from Irina made Yamato a little happy because not in the least the hero forgot about

His first love even though Seraphine had somehow already belonged to Yamato first.

To think that the Goddess might be serving her punishment by violating the rules of the god council that had been established since the creation of the world.

He wasn't killed because it was useless to kill if Seraphine had eternal life, unlike the others. After all, Seraphine was the Administrator of a higher world.

"Irina… how am I… I'm saying this… before you leave… again me"(Yamato)

With a nervous tone, Yamato wanted to confess his feelings to Irina.

"I…"(Yamato)

Hearing Yamato speaks in a nervous tone then Irina's feelings became good happy because she knew what Yamato was about to say.

"Ahem!"

Before the sound of coughing forced someone who was right beside them.

"Eh!?…Xenovia-san!"(Irina)

The chestnut girl jumped in surprise as her friend became irritated at being ignored.

///XXXXX ///

After that, they went to a nice place to talk, and it was the restaurant at the airport where Irina wanted to sit beside Yamato while Xenovia was in front of him.

"So this is your missing childhood friend!?"(Xenovia)

Xenovia is the woman's name she is the same age as Irina and Yamato with short blue hair and green bangs are Irina's friend since she lived abroad.

"Err...it's a bit inappropriate to call it missing it's just that I was thought to be missing which happened I went to China and sent a letter to my grandfather, but the letter was somehow tucked away in a corner of the house..."(Yamato)

While scratching his head reassuringly Irina's friend, but it seems it worked out a bit it can be seen from his face that he's a bit doubtful that the story is true, but he's a little believer however sometimes parents forget to put their things.

"That's right Xenovia-san… Jii-san is a bit forgetful these days!"(Irina)

When Irina helped convince Xenovia and finally believed it because she had nothing to do with it.

15