Chapter 12 :A mercy
440 1 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"I see... I'm reluctant to do this...unfortunately since you followed me you already have other intentions..."(Yamato)

Feeling Yamato's aura changing, the woman immediately felt goosebumps just looking at it, the hero was so big that he wanted to hold her with his hands.

Reflexively jumped back and when he came back turned only to see nothing because Yamato was already behind him just to snap his finger at the cat woman's forehead.

*Pltak!*

"Ouch!...that hurts nya~..."

While rubbing his forehead which had smoke after being flicked by Yamato, the hero continued.

"Mm… I'm quite satisfied, go while you can…"(Yamato)

After that while turning around and looking back said those words and walked away.

Bewildered by the actions of the people he was following he was now slightly relieved that the hero didn't inflict any serious damage even though the snap counted as an attack.

////XXXXX////

After dealing with the catgirl earlier, Yamato immediately went home and thought about what had happened.

'...*Sigh* remembering the cat girl earlier, I miss Leon who is a beast king'

For your information, the Beastmen race is one of the humankind races, where their characteristics are identical to those of animals, the Beastmen race is not too gifted by magic, but their enormous physical strength makes up for these shortcomings.

"That guy always thought of me as his best friend, and now he must be stuck in a pile of paper" (Yamato)

Imagine Leon's figure buried in a pile of paper.

"Mah…they must be fine.."(Yamato)

Without thinking about anything else Yamato immediately unconsciously arrived in front of his house and entered to see his grandfather who greeted him.

The next day, Yamato woke up early in the morning before sunrise. He had done the exercise regime he usually did in another world, first, he ran 10 Km, without using his magical body, but Yamato could exceed that number, but he had to use the time well and continued with the movement. Regular warm-ups, such as push-ups, sit-ups, back-ups, etc., each of which he did 100 times per round.

And lastly, he swung his wooden sword until the sun rose, Yamato did all that without the help of any magic.

When he was done he went back into the house and showered to clean himself up and was ready to face another day before a crow turned into a gray metallic bird.

'Hmm...so then they're going to make a peace treaty in this town?...and that's the place at Kuoh academy..."(Yamato)

Now what he will go through in the future will be difficult, because there is no place for the meeting and Yamato should not interfere and immediately take care of some other things.

"Grandpa!, I'll go first!"(Yamato)

Go out and head to the Kuoh academy school which has reopened to submit some application documents because his grandfather has told the academy it's easy for him and only takes care of some things like facing the follow-up exam.

///XXXXX ///

Standing in front of the Yamato academy gate remembering his past self before he was summoned as a hero, he was often with Issei on his way to the same sensation school where students were walking leisurely while laughing happily and several student council members standing in front of the gate for examination.

Seeing Yamato pass by, some students were surprised by his arrival, and some of them had a little joy on their faces.

Yamato is not well remembered when he went to the academy but he was quite popular because of his gentle attitude towards everyone.

Some people want to greet her before a student with a short body, bobbed hair that stands out the most about her with a firm expression as well as her identity.

"Kuriyama Yamato!"

Said the student blocked Yamato while walking towards the academy building.

"?"(Yamato)

With a confused look why he was dismissed.

"Who?"(Yamato)

Asking the woman's identity, Yamato's reaction made her slightly shaken but quickly recovered while pushing her glasses to make a flash of light.

"Souna Shitori...the new student council president"(Souna)

Still with a confused look before being replaced with a respectful greeting where Yamato made a bow before leaving.

"Eh?"

This time the student was shaken, since the beginning, he went to the academy himself and was quite famous even since he was held as student council president his reputation had increased.

One of the young men with short blond hair and gray eyes. He wore the Kuoh Academy boys' school uniform, albeit without a blazer, and had his sleeves rolled up.

Approaching Yamato quickly and turning and holding Yamato's collar.

"HEY...KAICHOU TALKED TO YOU-"

But when he saw Yamatoi's face properly his face suddenly softened from not being suddenly angry to now having teary eyes.

And that one word made the young man bring back nostalgic memories.

"Saji?"(Yamato)

The man named Saji quickly embraced Yamato warmly.

"Where have you been all this time bastard!"(Saji)

Returning the hug, one of Yamato's closest friends after Issei and Irina is Genshirou Saji.

They first met when Yamato occupied high school where he and Saji became friends after their seats were close to each other and there Saji became his friend.

Leaving Issei with his perverted hobby at that time even the man didn't know it.

And Yamato immediately let go of his embrace and said.

"Sorry friend I still like women"(Yamato)

A hint of disgust made the man not annoyed and instead laughed happily.

"Ahahaha...it's still the same"(Saji)

"What!"(Yamato)

The hero replied…then the woman who introduced herself as Souna stepped forward.

"Saji"(Souna)

Shocked by the voice behind him, he suddenly sweated profusely as he turned to look at Souna who had one foot on the ground as if waiting for an answer from Saji.

"AH!…Kaichou!"(Saji)

Shouted in surprise when he forgot that there was a leader nearby.

"Because you're being reckless again...then your punishment will be increased"(Souna)

Servant's face turned pale as if his soul had left his body.

"So… Kuriyama Yamato… our student who disappeared half a year ago… I was told by the principal, and he sent me to be the test supervisor" (Souna)

Ignoring the others who were watching made Yamato have to code Souna by showing their surroundings, immediately noticing that students and students gathered together with a sigh and then walked into the academy building.

"Follow me"(Souna)

Ordered Yamato to immediately follow him and according to his orders, he followed him to a place within the academy building leaving the food still in great despair.

Strolling the halls of the school made her reminisce about her old school live…she felt refreshed that she was going to enjoy her youth.

There was silence when Yamato followed Souna to the student council office...and only then did the conversation begin.

11