Chapter 13 :Is she famous?
446 0 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"So where is the test?"(Yamato)

Asked Souna who was standing in front of her while folding her arms with her graceful figure.

Why did Yamato ignore him? It was because of the demonic energy that radiated from the woman, and she was a bit uncomfortable with the fact that all of her friends were related to the occult.

That's because the school they study in is the power of the devil.

"Mm…before that I want to ask you something?"(Souna)

With a serious look and also tension occurs between the two of them.

"May...what do you want to ask about?"(Yamato)

Then Souna immediately walked to her desk and told the hero to sit down, following the woman's will set on a chair and the two of them faced each other.

"I can pass you right away if you can beat me in the game… what do you think?"(Souna)

A good offer came from the woman, what Yamato knew about the student council was that they were directly organized by the head of Kuoh Academy, he heard the rumors one year ago after sitting in first grade.

'An interesting offer...but is this a trap for ignoring her?... I didn't know that she would be famous in the academy...memory is a bit blurry, but I remember Saji once mentioning the girl he likes who has different characteristics. Her features are similar to the woman in front of me right now.'(Yamato)

Recalling when Saji bragged about the girl he liked with Yamato when

that they are in a different class with Issei who from the beginning entered with the hero they get a separate class.

After thinking for a moment Yamato agreed to play on the condition that he would no longer take the test given by the academy.

"Then"(Souna)

The woman checked her desk drawer and took out a medium-sized chessboard.

And after that, they both arranged the chessboard, Souna's white part, and Yamato's black part.

<Ten minutes later>

"This!...."(Souna)

The woman just couldn't believe what she saw where she lost with the enemy pawns still intact.

"… So we agreed right?"(Yamato)

With an innocent face, she asked while Souna who was very shaken came to her senses after Yamato asked.

"No!"(Souna)

With his scream now it was Yamato's turn to be surprised and started to have a bad feeling that something was going to happen.

"Er… I mean we do it again!?"(Souna)

It was as if Souna's pride had fallen because she lost at playing chess, whereas Yamato didn't know the purpose of this game and continued as he said.

"OK…"(Yamato)

Now it's Yamato's turn to be white while Souna is black.

<Ten more minutes later>

Now we see a tough woman who is very depressed because she has lost the game again, at first she has led the game, so Yamato has tricked her with a trick move…

Still the same as before, Yamato didn't lose any of his pawns.

"This can't be..."(Souna)

Hiding his poor face by lowering his head while his hands rest on the table.

"Errr....can I get my letter..."(Yamato)

With one more question, now the woman came to her senses and snapped at the table with an annoyed expression on her face.

"Once again!… once again I will beat you!"(Souna)

Souna insisted, then Yamato started to think that the direction of the game was turning in a different direction, but not wanting to create new trouble he once again complied with his request.

'Alright one more time'(Yamato)

<Again ten minutes later>

Now the woman had lost color, she felt that it was all over then Yamato felt that if he asked again he would be stuck here for a very long time.

Dan decided to sneak out of the office so head straight for the academy head's office.

'I'd better take the test'(Yamato)

With a tired face, he walked toward the principal's office.

<Osis Room>

"Excuse me"

A tall woman with long black hair in a ponytail, and was surprised by the figure in front of her who was sitting at the table with all its colors gone as if she was facing the end of the world.

"Kaichou!"

Approach the woman quickly and shake her.

"Kaichou what happened!...was there an enemy attack!"

Still not and then the woman let go of Souna and glanced at the chessboard that was still left in front of her desk and how surprised she was when she understood what he meant.

"Eh!...."

The woman shouted which at once woke up Souna and then suddenly saw a person in front of her.

"Tsubaki?...what the-"(Souna)

Just as she was about to ask while glancing forward to see the chessboard that was still left there made Souna realize what had happened.

"... I lost again?...hehehehe...this must be a true dream... I just fell asleep due to the endless pile of documents...there's no way I'll lose to an ordinary human…"(Souna)

Souna started to speak gibberish because she couldn't believe what she was going through, and she was very sorry to challenge that person but because she didn't accept the fact finally Tsubaki who was beside her then suddenly pinched her relief making the woman feel pain.

"Ouch!...Tsubaki why!"(Souna)

"Wake up Sona...you're no longer dreaming!"(Tsubaki)

'Eh...so all of that was the fact that he had defeated me no time in a row without losing a single pawn?... Me?...a satirical heir who is known as a genius heir by most demons even I have promised people, my parents, that I won't get married until someone beats me at chess!…if Onee-sama finds out about this…'(Sona)

The woman's true identity was not Souna Shitori but Sona Sitri, an heir to the Sitri Clan which is the 72 Pillar demon of the underworld.

"Tsubaki!... About this Onee-sama must not know!"(Sona)

Tsubaki who was ordered by the woman had to nod in agreement remembering what had happened when Sona's older sister found out that she had found her fiancé.

'Kuriyama Yamato....who exactly is he'(Sona)

Thinking of the mysterious figure of Yamato, what he did how about defeating Sona without losing any of his Pawns was because of his experience on the battlefield.

For five years Yamato not only knew how to fight but was also taught how to lead an army... His mentor had taught him all the necessary things, and it was proven that Yamato was very skilled in this field, he was often chosen to be an army general.

And annihilate the enemy troops without losing a single casualty on his side.

With bitter feelings, Sona thought of a way to defeat Yamato in her mind.

<End>

In the afternoon, Yamato came out of the office of the head of the Kuoh academy and carried a piece of paper in his hand which he then put in a sling bag that hung on the left side of his body.

'Finally done...so starting tomorrow I should be able to re-enter'(Yamato)

Happily, he crossed the hall and headed for the academy's exit immediately before he bumped into someone from the other side.

"Ouch..."

With a low voice, the figure fell, and it was seen who it was, she was a European-looking woman with long blonde hair, an innocent face, and most importantly the beautiful emerald green eyes she had there.

Yamato immediately realized that it was his fault and extended his hand toward the girl.

"Are you alright?"(Yamato)

9