Chapter 14 :A coincidence!
420 0 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Ah...thank you"

The blonde girl took Yamato's hand and immediately stood up to take a good look at Yamato's figure.

"You're welcome..."(Yamato)

Slightly daydreaming about Yamato's appearance, the girl didn't have to say anything to him because she suddenly burst into tears.

"Eh?"(Yamato)

Of course, Yamato was confused by what had happened and why the woman in front of him suddenly cried.

'Is she injured?'(Yamato)

Yamato then panicked and looked around because it would be embarrassing if someone saw him in front of a crying girl.

"Are you hurt-"(Yamato)

When he wanted to check the girl's condition, a small white-haired figure appeared blocking Yamato from approaching the woman again.

With an intense gaze as if protecting the girl from him, perhaps seeing Yamato like a man blackmailing a girl.

"Err… Hello?"(Yamato)

For no reason, the little girl hit Yamato with her small hand.

"Ei…"

But it was also caught by Yamato himself making the little girl's eyes widen.

"Why?"... I just-"(Yamato)

Before saying that a male voice came shouting.

"Asia!"

Turning to where the voice came from, it was Issei who then ran towards the girl called Asia without paying attention to Yamato.

"Asia...you're alright"(Issei)

Asked the girl who was still sobbing, while Yamato let go of the hand of the little girl who was still looking hostile towards him.

Because of Issei's arrival there finally the girl who was called Asia by Issei spoke.

"Mm...I'm fine"(Asia)

Still rubbing his eyes while shaking his head Issei was somewhat relieved and turned to Yamato, but he was also surprised that he was there.

"Yamato?...what are you doing here?"(Issei)

Then because Issei knew her the little girl stopped staring at Yamato with a hostile look, then the hero approached while talking.

"I'm here because of the test because I've been on leave for half a year and my school is a mess so to fix it they told me to do a test given by them...I've been here since this morning, and now I'm done... I want to go home instead so here I am"(Yamato)

Yamato explained his critique to make Issei understand because Yamato had indeed been on leave for half a year and had some arrangements so that he could attend the academy as usual.

"Sorry miss...it was my fault earlier"(Yamato)

Pointing at the European-looking girl… made the girl slightly embarrassed when she spoke.

"I... I... I'm fine"(Asia)

Issei saw him getting jealous and changed the subject.

"That's right... Our Asia Koneko is already waiting for Buchou at the school pool!"(Issei)

Talking about the swimming pool, Issei's face immediately showed his perverted lightness at the thought of girls wearing swimsuits.

"Eh… right then let's go!"(Asia)

Still, nervously she pulled the little girl who was called Koneko, leaving Issei and Yamato behind.

"Eh... Wait for me...oh Yamato-san glad to know you're coming to the Academy again!"(Issei)

While waving his hand toward Yamato and after that followed the direction of the girl walking away leaving Yamato who sighed.

///XXXXX ///

<Pov Issei>

After talking to Yamato I went straight to the pool while thinking about the girls wearing swimsuits with enthusiasm I headed to the pool to see the girls were gathering and still not wearing any swimsuits made me confused.

'Didn't Buchou wear it earlier why not now?"(Issei)

Indeed, Akeno-senpai and Bunchou were already wearing them and since the members weren't complete he told me to call the others.

As I approached I overheard their conversation where Asia was talking about something very sacred.

"That's right Buchou-san... That man I could feel the holy energy from within him...something so holy and so bright that I felt a warmth that I haven't felt... really started until I'm unconsciously crying!"(Asia)

I was surprised by what Asia said.

'Did she mean Yamato?'(Issei)

Yamato? What do you mean by something sacred? Is she also connected to the church like Irina? But even Irina seems like she knows about him does this have something to do with something else? Did he lie about him going to China?.

[No wonder, I also felt the same way when I met that person]

A voice spoke from my left hand that made everyone turn their heads to see who was speaking.

"Issei?...since when...don't forget... So Red Dragon Emperor-sama what do you mean by feeling the same way?"(Rias)

Bunchou was quite surprised only for a moment before he asked the dragon inside me.

[That guy... Yamato I think...he's not normal]

Everyone gets surprised by the

news given by Ddraig, that includes me even though I was the most surprised.

[He's hiding something, but I can tell…he has greater holy energy than God's Bible himself]

{AN: I decided to speed up Mc to find out}

"!?"

Everyone was shocked again, god's bible Yamato has energy as big as the bible god!

"Rias!."(Akeno)

Akeno-senpai glanced at Buchou only for him to understand.

"Yeah...we should discuss with Sona first"(Rias)

Then Bunchou ordered us all to cancel the activity I was most looking forward to today because something big was about to happen indeed Yamato had something to hide.

But because I don't want the activity I'm looking forward to most even if this doesn't happen a second time.

"But!…what about the swimming pool!"(Issei)

When I said that everyone sighed for a moment even Kiba patted his head.

"Issei...we're going through serious things after the arrival of the fallen angel cadre and an unknown intruder…we'll have plenty of time for this kind of thing later"(Rias)

Bunchou told me that in the future it would be fun to do this especially when she's wearing that super hot swimsuit!

"Okay Bunchou!"(Issei)

///XXXXX////

Currently, the Clubroom in the old academy building was a room that had the atmosphere of European royalty where everyone was gathered in two camps.

The left side is led by a bespectacled young woman with a slender figure, black hair styled in a short bob, and purple eyes.

The Right Side is led by a beautiful young woman with a voluptuous body, fair skin, and blue eyes. Her most distinctive feature is her long and beautiful red hair.

Currently, in a tense mood because Rias had already informed her of her discovery, and according to what she had reported she should take it seriously.

"... We have to make sure first…it's not like we're up against someone dangerous here we have Kuriyama Yamato's two friends here..."(Sona)

Two men from different sides were immediately shaken when they realized who Sona was referring.

"... That's right I don't want my sister to act alone either... Issei if I may tell you about it"(Rias)

Then Sona also calls one of them.

"Serve you too"(Sona)

Saji and Issei came forward and told them everything they knew about Yamato.

10