Chapter 15 :Wait around
405 0 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ok, this time there is a little note from me…

This time I'm going to speed up introducing Mc to the supernatural...also there are some parts I missed... I think it's okay because it doesn't have much impact on the story...

And then Mc will be getting ready to step into the ranks of supernatural creatures... so stay tuned for this story!

________________________________________________________________________________________

The next day Yamato's life is more productive where he does his usual work after he can no longer feel the world is different.

The bloody battlefield and the smell of iron and blood had become Yamato's daily life, and now he became happy when he did his normal duty not doing conquests or investigations as he did in other worlds.

"Mmm~…ah what a peaceful day!"(Yamato)

Yamato said while he was working on repairing the fence, his grandfather was watering his ornamental plants as usual.

While he was continuing to work suddenly someone came, and it was someone Yamato knew... Issei came to his house with a woman.

'Issei?...and that girl'(Yamato)

Immediately to postpone his work and guests who came.

"Issei!…it's rare to see you here what's wrong?"(Yamato)

Takes off his garden gloves and talks to him and thinks why are they wearing academy clothes when they are busy right now.

When Yamato asked Issei didn't answer, it was the girl who was with him.

"... We came here just to confirm something and also give this..."

The girl gave a letter and Yamato took it in a confused manner.

"Oh…sorry introduce me Rias Gremory… the Third year means I'm your senpai"(Rias)

Yamato understood what Rias meant and opened the letter containing the permission to return to Kuoh Academy.

"Hmm…that's all?"(Yamato)

When she saw him again… Rias looked the other way in a different direction and Issei also did the same.

"Excuse me?" (Yamato)

They were both startled by the hero's voice.

"Eh... well that's it we will return to the academy soon so see you tomorrow at  academy Yamato-kun!"(Rias)

"I'm waiting for you Yamato!" (Issei)

They quickly left Yamato's eyes, the hero was surprised why they weren't the only ones who approached him, there were more than 5 people who came to the neighborhood, only his house but only 2 people approached him.

And guessing what Yamato thought was that they were starting to get suspicious and surely after he accidentally leaked his holy aura in the Academy even though the little guy said someone was very sensitive to that energy then he would be found out.

Of course, after that accident, every time he came out there would be someone following him and the silhouette of a tiny girl named Koneko.

Always follows him wherever he goes, even he also pays attention to when Yamato does his morning routine where the training regime that he has set is always diligent and even carried over to this world.

'... I also don't intend to think so let's just wait...'(Yamato)

After saying that he continued his work.

///XXXXX ///

<With Issei and Rias>

After returning from Yamato's house, now Rias who gathered at Issei's house discussed their findings.

"… So how is it?…" (Rias)

Asked everyone who was there and finally someone answered that it was a man other than Issei there.

"…Buchou I didn't find anything… also if he is an intruder there must be traces of Excalibur scent and here Even Koneko can't smell anything from him…"

Get a hug from Koneko who is munching on a rice cake snack.

"Mm… I can't smell anything from the…everyone has a different scent whereas he doesn't…"(Koneko)

And also a woman who was judged as Xenovia...not her Xenovia speaking.

"Umu... I'm very familiar with Excalibur and I don't feel that the sword is with him if indeed that person had been left behind because the former Balba used immense Holy energy to fuse the swords, that's why Balba said that this city would explode because of that. The unstable holy energy on the Excalibur holy sword is fused…" (Xenovia)

"Hmm...maybe he can control it?" (Asia)

"No… he can't because the condition for using the Excalibur sword is that you have to have a holy core like Balba did…" (Xenovia)

While saying that suddenly the man other than Issei clenched his fists and an angry expression appeared on his face.

Issei wanted to say something, but he didn't need to say anything because, on the other hand, he wanted to defend Yamato but on the other hand, he couldn't say it even the dragon inside him said the same thing.

Next to speak was a woman who was beside Rias.

"Rias…there was a communication from your Brother"(Akeno)

Akeno whispered something to Rias which ended up making her facial expression a bit complicated.

Err... well I'll prepare and everyone let's end our meeting today... Akeno let's go"(Rias)

She got up from her seat and asked Akeno to accompany him to which Akeno happily responded and immediately made a magic circle under their feet.

And silence was silent after Rias and Akeno left but Issei who felt helpless became worried about what happened.

[Partner...we live in a world anything can happen...so get used to it]

Dragon in me, comforted him making his feelings better, and also Asia also comforted him while the others had to say goodbye to their respective affairs.

///XXXXX ///

Now Yamato is out to relax on a peaceful afternoon here he is lying on the grass while enjoying the cool afternoon breeze.

To be precise he was at the river where he found Issei with the man who introduced himself as Azazel.

Because Yamato felt that the name had been heard before and looking around he found something that surprised him a bit.

One of the Cadre of Fallen Angels and the leader of Grigori Azazel with his friends as if they were close friends.

And here Yamato judges that the reason that the person approaches Issei must have something to do with the dragon aura that is always emitted by him.

Even now Yamato always judges who is actually with Issei...there is another form of life inside him...and when he looks further, Yamato unconsciously gives off a little aura of his to the dragon which is very surprising.

But after that Yamato no longer saw him because he already knew that he was not a danger to his friends.

'... Tomorrow I have to start going to the Academy again and after that, they have a parent's meeting...'(Yamato)

Suddenly the sound of people walking towards him and suddenly his eyes narrowed and saw who was approaching him.

"Oho… what a coincidence to see you here kid"(Azazel)

A bit of displeasure and Yamato started to get up and sat in a sitting position still looking at the river…

"Well...this is a good place to sleep..."(Yamato)

"Hmm... I see, but I think it's a good spot for fishing here too, the fish are famous for being big..."(Azazel)

Bragging about Azazel's fish then stopped and with a gust of afternoon wind, he asked something surprising.

"… So are you a Platinum Knight?…"(Azazel)

12