Chapter 16 :Towards Peace
414 0 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Silence fell over the places and Yamato didn't have a surprised expression and looked blank because he knew that if people were to be ignored, people could ignore them.

"And why did you create like that?"(Yamato)

Asked back why Azazel could know and the reason behind it.

"Hmm...not much just you know I have a lot of intel..."(Azazel)

While rubbing his chin and looking proud of it.

"*Sigh*…you know I'm starting to hate you now"(Yamato)

Why is that what Azazel does is look for information about him, even his closest family to the closest people?

Who knows what people like him will do...

'Looks like he's deliberately taking advantage of the people around him' (Yamato)

After checking the circumstances where normal people no longer exist due to Azazel's arrangement to talk to Yamato.

Maybe because this city belongs to the devil, the magical barrier will quickly be discovered, and this method is very effective.

And since there was no one else around, Yamato calmly activated the 'Intimidation' skill plus 'Hero Haki' and finally 'Violent battle aura'.

Making the existence of the entire Yamato so amazing that even the birds were flying as well as the chilling chill.

It was as if Yamato had come from a nightmare and when he spoke in a completely different voice.

"… You're right…but what do you care…"(Yamato)

Azazel is currently very depressed, and he has to look at Yamato who even now looks sinister as if an old man is facing a nightmare himself.

"I... I... Leader... Fallen Angel... Azazel...no...no intention...so bad...can...we have a good talk..." (Azazel)

By trying hard just to speak a word because indeed his whole body got goosebumps when Yamato pressed him he had never felt such a lively presence in this world.

Apart from the figure of a certain creature… And now Yamato deactivated all of his abilities that he had used earlier and the situation in the place had calmed down.

"..."

Yamato didn't speak and here Azazel felt compelled to speak first and explain his arrival.

"… I just want to talk casually there's no need to give off such a presence…"(Azazel)

It was as if to calm the atmosphere that had been disturbed by Yamato, and now he had to rebuild the atmosphere of peace and response from the hero himself.

"*Sigh*… hurry up I don't have much time…"(Yamato)

"Err...ok I want to talk about you...who exactly are you Kuriyama Yamato...since we met this time I just didn't feel anything from you but after we shook hands for the first time I felt something very deep inside of you...and I sensed that there is no Sacred Gear in you that I can tell but it doesn't seem there is…"(Azazel)

When Azazel talked about the Sacred Gear that's where Yamato seemed interested.

"Hmm… I can tell you directly but I also need to pay for it.."(Yamato)

Paid even though Yamato himself didn't need the money right now because of some items he got from another world.

"Mm?…what payment do you mean"(Azazel)

Here Yamato smiled and told him what he wanted

///XXXXX ///

The next day Yamato as usual did his daytime routine and since sunrise had finished and gone home to take a shower in the morning.

When finished, he got ready to check the clock which saw it was 08:30 and 30 minutes to go when the first clock started.

Also, not in a hurry because the distance between the school and his house is relatively close and for that, he just walks instead of using a bicycle.

And on the way, he is a teenager who wears the same clothes as him to the Academy, and here Yamato is enjoying the atmosphere because he continues to fight endlessly in another world that values ​​his current state very much even though other people call it trivial. After all, he doesn't know when he can't enjoy it anymore otherwise now.

When reaching the Academy gates many people talked about it, but Yamato ignored it because he was enjoying the atmosphere.

Before she was confronted by the same person as yesterday who was facing her was Sona Sitri, but people knew her as Souna Shitori

And realizing that someone was blocking him and seeing who it was he wasn't surprised but instead was a little afraid that he would be framed like yesterday.

"Err…good morning?"(Yamato)

Said hello, but he was immediately pulled by the woman into the school building leaving a slightly surprising challenge with his piercing.

After entering the building Yamato tried to let go of his hand.

"Hey...why all of a sudden?" (Yamato)

Asked while trying to let go of her hand and sharply Sona let go of her hand and revealed towards Yamato.

"Eh... What?"(Yamato)

"I lead the rematch"(Sona)

"Sorry?"(Yamato)

"I lead you to a rematch!"(Sona)

When it was clear Yamato was right that it was something like yesterday, he would reject it because there was no need, and it was a waste of his time.

"No, thanks…"(Yamato)

Turns away and is still held by Sona.

"Oh...come on now I have to enter my class..."(Yamato)

"You have to…"(Sona)

"Is this the student council's way of blackmailing students? No! I'm busy here if you have free time what about the students over there"(Yamato)

Shows something moving in the bushes behind the girls' locker room due to a reflex to see and there's a chance for Yamato to escape.

"Tch…they are again…but-"(Sona)

When she turned around again she didn't see Yamato there and in an annoyed tone, the woman turned away to vent to someone behind the bushes.

///XXXXX ///

And now Yamato can return to his class again where he happens to be in the same class as Issei.

Waiting for the bell to ring Yamato recalled his exchange with Azazel.

He first asked for information as well as some items…and Azazel had it ready when he revealed his identity Azazel was not too surprised because he gave half the information.

'I'm a Hero...'

That's all Yamato can say of course Azazel is dissatisfied, but he still accepts it because Yamato cunningly placed a Mana agreement which cannot be broken by anyone who does not have sufficient strength.

And Azazel came back knowing that Yamato was a hero but didn't say what happened.

*Ding Dong*

The sound of the bell ringing made Yamato wake up from his daydream and see Issei who was battered as if he had been beaten by someone.

10