Chapter 19 :Toward Peace (End)
408 0 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A young woman of good looks was not far from her age, but Yamato knew that the person was older than him.

Because also today is the day of the woman's definite visit, the guardian of a student here.

"Uwoooh... Mil-tan!"

"Hey...don't push!"

"Can someone lend me a camera"

Someone was busy taking a photo of the woman the more everyone cheered the crazier the cosplayer's pose became.

"Mirurun mirumiru Spiral!

And now she's wearing the hensin pose of the main character of Magical Girl Milky Spiral Seven, Wearing the magical girl outfit of Magical Girl Milky Spiral Seven, the same outfit that Mil-tan is wearing.

The joy of the male students did not last long and the arrival of Saji on the stage made all the students angry.

"Hey!...since when did the academy have a photoshoot session?...disband!...everyone disbanded!"(Saji)

Then with a heavy heart, all the students dispersed, and the food turned to lecture the cosplayer woman.

"And also you… it's rude to wear those clothes in an academy environment!"(Saji)

Yamato gave his friend a thumbs up, firmly despite the age difference.

"Ehh…but these are my clothes?"

Said the woman with a confused look when Saji wanted to clarify again a voice with a firm tone came from the woman behind him.

Suddenly Saji got goosebumps and looked behind him only to see his Kaichou with an annoyed face staring at him.

It happened with Yamato afraid that Souna would see him.

{An: Here Mc doesn't know his real name }

And he immediately left after seeing Issei and his group enter the gym.

Walked back to the academy lobby and looked there were gatherings of students and their parents or guardians, and looking around Yamato found a familiar face.

"Uncle… Auntie!"(Yamato)

Suddenly called the two people who immediately turned and saw who called him their faces immediately softened.

"Oh... Yamato...you're back apparently!"

Uncle said.

"Right...we were worried since we found out that you disappeared, but it was just a misunderstanding...next time don't be like that okay..."

Aunt said.

"Hehehe…it was also my fault that I didn't put the letter correctly."(Yamato)

Then uncle looked around as if looking for someone.

"By the way where is our son Issei?"

The identities of the two people are Issei's parents... Yamato knew them quite well when he was still playing with him, even Issei's parents also knew him and his grandfather very well and also often visited the house when there was no work.

"Oh...he went to the gym earlier…"(Yamato)

While showing where the gym is located to Issei's parents and while still conversing with them suddenly two other people approached them.

"Hello...are you the Hyoudou family?"

The person had the appearance of a middle-aged, handsome man with long red hair that was tied in a loose ponytail with a black hair tie. He has the last bright blue eyes He also has a short red beard or beard.

Along with a figure similar to him but younger with a maid behind him.

"Err... Hello?"

Uncle sounded a little awkward when greeting the person back like they were from the upper class, it was seen from the way they were dressed.

"Ah… how rude of me… Introduce me Zeoticus Gremory… if you guys know Rias I'm her father" (Zeoticus)

Uncle and aunt were immediately surprised to hear the man in front of them introduce himself.

"Oh... Nice to meet you too I'm Issei Gorou Hyoudou's father and this is my wife"(Gorou)

While shaking hands and also introducing aunt.

"Issei Miku Hyoudou's mother, nice to meet you too... I didn't expect to meet our future son-in-law hihihi"(Miki)

While laughing softly at the end of his sentence.

"Ahaha…you can and oh this is my other child"(Zeoticus)

Then the young man came forward and introduced himself.

"I am Rias' Brother…Sirzechs Gremory"(Sirzechs)

While lowering his head slightly to introduce himself in front of Issei's parents.

Because Yamato was there, those who had just arrived noticed his presence and kept asking Issei's parents.

"Gorou-san… him?"(Zeoticus)

Realizing that Yamato was with her, so she introduced herself to the makeup family.

"Oh he is our son Issei's childhood friend." (Gorou)

"Kuriyama Yamato... Issei's childhood friend"(Yamato)

Not feeling well with the atmosphere, Yamato immediately introduced himself, they were a little confused but greeted Yamato in a friendly manner before the middle-aged man saw his daughter walking with Issei.

"Rias!"(Zeoticus)

Realizing that someone was calling her, the woman immediately turned to her father who was with Issei's parents and Yamato in the corner of the lobby.

"Father?"(Rias)

Walking toward him Issei was also surprised by how easy his Buchou father was.

"So you Issei…thank you for taking care of Rias"(Zeoticus)

"Ah… He…hello…Father why are you here?"(Issei)

After greeting Rias's father, he immediately turned to Gorou and asked why he was with them.

And this was told to Issei and understood that it was a coincidence that Yamato there didn't notice before a woman of European style suddenly greeted him.

"A...a...Ano!"

Yamato, who had been watching in front of him, realized that he was below him because the woman was shorter than Yamato.

"Yes?"(Yamato)

Then the woman did an apologetic pose by doing a bow.

"Forgive me before!"

Yamato was a little confused but after seeing the woman's face he remembered what happened a few days ago.

"Ah…it's okay"(Yamato)

Because of the woman's actions, Issei immediately realized that Yamato was there.

"Eh Yamato?"(Issei)

'You've been sober for so long!'(Yamato)

A little annoyed with Issei because he realized that he had been standing there for a long time and the position of Issei's parents and Yamato was not far away, meaning only a few steps.

"Excuse me… It's too late for you to notice me"(Yamato)

Yamato's sarcasm made Issei feel a little guilty as well it made a giggling response from his parents.

"Alright...Alright...this place isn't suitable to talk about our place... Yamato can drop by too"(Gorou)

Then Yamato refused.

"Ah…thank you, but I have to help my grandpa after this"(Yamato)

Then he said goodbye but before that, he noticed Sirzechs who was also strangely looking at him.

A small smile appeared in his mouth and this only Sirzechs saw.

'Was it just my feeling?'(Sirzechs)

The young man had an uneasy feeling when he was stared at by Yamato and this made him curious and backed away to whisper something to the Maid who was following him.

"Okay my lord"

Then the maid disappeared into the crowd.

10