Chapter 1
2.3k 7 43
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
For those that are confused.

No I did not abandon the cruel life, this is just a side quest for me to officially kill my limited free time.

 

Bruh~~

All I can remember is me jumping out of a plane.

‘What is a plane though?’

Only then I started remembering what lead me to these events.


“Are you ready!?” My friend asked.

“HELL YEAH I AM!” I answered excited to finally fulfil my wish.

“THEN LET’S GO!” My homie named Mohamad went ahead and jumped out first, once I could see him diving in the sky, I took hold of my backpack and jumped out.

When I opened my eyes, I could see the clouds, clouds that were below me. I dived more to get near the same level as Mohamad, when I arrived he gestured.

“WE. ARE. GOING. TO. USE. PARACHUTE.”

I gestured ok to him and we pulled at the same time, his parachute worked just fine and opened, but mine for some reason didn’t open.

‘What the fuck?’

I tried opening it, but it just couldn’t open no matter what.

‘Open open open open OPEN!’

*SPLAT*

That was everything I could remember before I splattered on the ground.


‘How am I alive though?’

I tried standing up, when I stood up, I noticed that I was still at ground level. When I looked at myself, I was confused.

‘Why the fuck am I a fox!?’

After examining myself further I found out that I have white fur and I’m in a forest.

‘How does an arctic fox appear in a forest? Maybe they always do, and only happens in a fantasy world?’ That was when three wolves jumped out of the bushes.

“Grrrgh!” They were growling at me.

‘Oh no… Time to run!’ I immediately took off deeper into the forest and the wolves started to run after me.

I was running, skipping tree after tree, stone after stone. I looked back.

‘What the hell! Why are there five more wolves!?’

I was really getting to put this new fox body to test, that was until I ran into someone, or this was how it felt.

“Why is there a fox here! Hrrgh! This will slow me down even more!” A woman with dark red hair and two horns shouted, after a second those eight wolves ran into here as well.

“Ah! Eight demon wolves will do just perfectly for me to get away. Thank you, Foxie!”

‘Did I just hear that right?’

‘Did she just call those wolves, demon wolves!?’ I was even more scared.

The woman took me in her hands, jumped over those wolves, and a couple of seconds later some humans appeared here also.

“There she is! Capture her! Currently she doesn’t have any powers, quickly!” I couldn’t understand a thing.

“Sir! We have been attacked by demon wolves!” I could see them being attacked.

“Good luck, ya human fuckers!” She smiled to them and disappeared with me in her hands.

I was getting a bit dizzy from all these events, perhaps the most exhausting being my encounter with the woman who still hasn’t let me go. When we finally stopped and calmed down, she put me on the ground and started thinking aloud.

“Hmm… What should I do…? If I keep you, mother will be so mad, she might blow up the Demon castle… Normally I would just leave you be… But you can understand me? Right?” She suddenly turned to me. All I could do was just nod.

“Seems like I was right!” I could see that she started to glow in a red hue.

“Looks like my powers came back! Those fuckers somehow could seal my power, even then, not for long. Okay let’s get this over with.” I could see her taking a deep breath and the red color turned black where her hands were and she pointed them at me. At the same moment a black and golden mixed magic circle appeared below me.

“I shall grant you a name. A cursed name. Should anyone mention it within your presence, you shall kill everyone and consume their power and energy. Your name is Envy, join my children, together we shall rule this world!” She ended her incantation and the magic circle started glowing with the same colors it had been written.

My whole body became hot and my consciousness began to fade.

“Meet me at the Demon castle in the Demon kingdom, my cute little Envy!” And the woman disappeared in a dark cloud. That was when I finally fainted.


When I finally woke up, I noticed something different, my body grew?

‘No way!’

I just felt that I have a human body, I tried sitting up, but my body wouldn’t respond to me. So I was lying there on the ground for about ten minutes gazing unto the sky that killed me, until two humans came into the clearing.

“Look! A named demon fox! She would for sell good money if we sold her to a noble.” I couldn’t understand a thing they spoke.

‘But I could understand what that red haired lady said, and apparently she named me Envy.’ If I couldn’t understand what they were talking, I could understand them through body language.

‘Okay I lied, I can’t understand no matter how hard I look.’

“Look at her neck first. It looks like her name has been cursed, we need to be careful about her name. Okay, let’s sell her to the noble and get on with our business, also maybe she will kill that bastard.”

One of them walked over to me and started to pick me up. Since I couldn’t move, I didn’t do anything to stop them. They had a normal wooden carriage inside the woods here, the guy who picked me up placed me onto the wooden planks, whilst the other guy grabbed the reins and started to move.

When he was carrying me towards the carriage, I could feel something swaying left and right from my butt.

‘Don’t tell me that it’s a tail!’ I finally sort of caught onto what was happened to my body.

‘Since I am a fox, then I should have a tail and fox ears.’ I realized.

‘But what am I feeling on my chest though?’

I moved my eyes down, only to see a small pair breasts on my chest, so that meant that my partner was also gone.

‘What in the highest diddly darn fuck is this! What did that woman do to me!? I’ll make her pay for this dearly!’


*POV-The one who named Envy*

“Achoo!” I sneezed out of nowhere.

“Are you alright?” My mother asked me.

“I’m okay. Just someone talking about me behind my back.” I tried to laugh it off.

“But no one should know about you? DID YOU SNEAK OUT AGAIN!?” She flared up.

“Hiii! No I did not mother! It was most likely one of my daughters talking about me.” I tried to weasel out of my position.

“You and your daughters are going to doom the Demon kingdom.” She spoke with disapointment in her eyes, as if she was looking at a failure.

“No we will not! I swear!”


After lying in the carriage and not moving for about thirty minutes we finally arrived to a village, or that was how it looked but this was supposed to be a city. Just as we passed the gates, I could immediately smell the stench that was in this city.

‘This is also most probably because I’m a fox.’

I noticed that I could already move, but decided against it since we were pretty close to a big fancy mansion that you would only see in medieval times.

‘So it’s safe to assume that this world has no technological achievements.’

To be clear, I used to be a medieval time fan and still know lots of random facts about it. But the term ‘used’ is because my job took over my life. All I did was just work, the time I died because of a very rare parachute failure, was only because the office was hacked and the boss had to hire digital security specialists for him to help take back the office. So that was a really ‘rare’ vacation. I also know a lot about swords, but never took any swordsmanship lessons.

When we finally stopped, I could hear the guards shouting something at the guys.

“You are not allowed into the mansion! Leave at once!”

“Please wait a minute good misters! We have a premium quality good that we are willing to sell for a good price!”

“Tell me what is it. I shall deliver a message to the lord.” One of the guards stepped to the front.

“As you may see in our little old carriage, we have a named fox. Most importantly she is still a virgin. We have heard that our lord loves good women.”

“Very well, I shall deliver this message to our lord.” I saw the guard leaving the post and entering the mansion. After about ten to fifteen minutes, I saw a man donned in the finest clothes you could find here, walk over here. After seeing him my first thought was.

‘This guy definitely thinks with his cock instead of his head.’

“You two peasants there! What do you have to sell?” I could hear him shout something in the gibberish that I couldn’t understand.

‘Damn it, can you people speak normal language?’

They picked me up and carried me so that he could see.

‘I get it. I’m being sold to that guy over there. Talk about a lucky life.’

“She sure is a fine addition. How much are we talking?”

“We would be grateful to get 120 golden suns.”

“Sure. She is worth it. Get me 120 golden suns from the vault.” He instructed something to the guard he had nearby.

After a while the guard came back with a bag of money and I was handed to the guard in question.

“Ah, we would like to remind you that she may only speak demonic, since she is a demon fox.” The two guys added something.

“Hehe, okay. Now scram!”

Just like that I was sold to this guy. I don’t think that my life is going to be so wonderful, even getting a name of the deadly sin, Envy.

43