13. Izumo Inn.
3.8k 2 108
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

>>>>>

After walking around for a while, taking money out of ATM, and then explaining to them the plot a bit regarding Sekirei, Kaito and Co finally arrive at their destination. Izumo Inn, a normal wooden 2-story open house, is the place where most of the event would be centered in this world due to the protagonist soon lodging in this place.

However, before they are about to enter the place, Kaito quickly reminds both Itachi and Akitsu to not act rashly as the owner of this establishment is very strong.

'Well, I doubt Miya or I would say No.00 would be able to defeat Itachi's full power but that's beside the point.'

Kaito really feels a bit of assurance as Itachi is beside him.

*Knock* *Knock*

"Yes??" 

...

"Excuse me, I saw the flyer on the front door and I wonder if I could board here." 

"You are... Not a human, aren't you? And the guy behind you is human, but has peculiar energy."

Hearing what the girl in front of him said, Itachi once again looked at Kaito curiously, as his observation seems not to be wrong. On another hand, Kaito quickly becomes nervous as if he didn't expect to be see-through this quickly by the most dangerous person in this world. 

'As expected of the strongest Sekirei, the current holder of Kouten.'

Still, Kaito won't falter and calmed down. He knows that he can't reveal their secret and act rashly yet because of the task. Honestly, if it's not for the optional task... It would be much easier for Kaito to just defeat Miya in front of him and forcefully take over Kouten from her... Which would complete their task.

With Itachi by his side, it should be easy to just blast her with Susanoo... But Kaito never likes bloodshed, to begin with. If it's possible, he wants to complete this task without any bloodshed.

Kaito cleared his voice and then quickly introduce himself, "My name is Kaito, and this is Itachi. We are, in fact, visitors from another world." Kaito proclaimed.

"Hello, My name is Itachi." Itachi followed.

"I am Akitsu, Kaito-sama is my Ashikabi."

Itachi is not surprised that the owner decides to reveal their identity as the final boss already seems to know their identity. It is not something that needs to hide either, anyway. Itachi could tell the woman in front of him was strong, but it is not something he can't handle.

Miya, who hears their answer surprised and can't help but asked, "Visitor from another world, Isn't it? I see. That explains your peculiar energy."

"You are trusting us easily?" Kaito asked surprised.

Miya just smiled and then playfully replied, "I have seen a lot of things. A visitor from another world isn't shocking at all~ Anyway, please enter."

Kaito and Itachi looked at each other and then decide to follow Miya inside.

...

>>>>>

Followed Miya to the hallway, Both Kaito and Itachi met a sexy black-haired girl in underwear currently lying down while eating snacks.

"Ommm, Miya-san. I have never seen their faces! Is it a new tenant?"

Miya looks not happy and quickly replied, "Uzume-san, I have warned you please wear something better! It would be far too stimulating for the young teenager here." 

"Oh?"

...!!!

Hearing Miya's comment, Kaito really wants to retort that even though his body is 15, his soul is actually double the age of his own body. 

Looked at the girl in front of him carefully, and he know that this girl is another Sekirei, Number 10 Uzume. He also remembers that in a later stage she would be forced to fight the tenant of this Inn after getting used by one of the villains, Higa Izumi from East... and in the end also getting terminated after trying to protect the main protagonist.

Kaito wondered if he should stop it from happening in the first place by rescuing her Ashikabi from that hospital, but then he realize that he has no means to heal her Ashikabi illness... Which is something M.B.I does have at the moment. 

In the end, Kaito decides to let it happen, as in a later stage he knows her Ashikabi would be rescued anyway. 

The only problem is to prevent Uzume from dying, but with Itachi and Akitsu, Kaito thought it should be a problem.

...

"Oi, boy. Why you are staring at me intensely? Are you interested in me?" Uzume asked with a playful tone.

Kaito realize his mistake quickly bow his head and replied, "I am sorry! It is just you look so pretty!"

Uzume raised her brow and said, "Oya? I like an honest boy like you."

Kaito scratches his back and just laughs but then he feels a sudden cold from his back.

....!!!

"Ashikabi-sama, My body is better than her." Akitsu said to Kaito with a slightly unhappy tone.

Her face was still emotionless but the ice particle surrounding her made it obvious that she is actually not happy. Kaito quickly takes a note in his mind that he needs to be careful when talking to another Sekirei.

Kaito quickly pat Akitsu's head and said, "Calm down, Akitsu. We are just talking. I mean, we need to introduce ourselves, right?" 

"That's right, Miss girlfriend. He is too young for me anyway, Hahahaha!" Uzume exclaimed.

Akitsu nodded and then remove all of the ice particles surrounding her. Kaito let out a breath of relief as the disaster is avoided. 

"My name is Akitsu." Akitsu emotionlessly introduced herself

"Uh, My name is Kaito. I am her boyfriend." Kaito followed.

"My name is Itachi. I am the adjudant of Kaito-san." Itachi also introduces himself.

All of the identity they are used is something they were agree upon before coming to this place.

Before Uzume was about to introduce herself, Miya cut her in, slightly bowed her head, and said, "Well, I think there is no need to lie to all of you, a visitor from another world. My name is Miya, the landlord of this place."

"Visitor from another world?! So, that's why I feel something different from both of these males! My name is Uzume, nice to meet you." Uzume exclaimed in surprise.

*Clap* *Clap*

Miya continue her speech and said, "Alright, as the landlord of this place, I welcome you to Izumo Inn. You can choose your own room on the second floor and as long you obey the rules in this place, you should be able to stay here. Any question?" 

Kaito shook his head and answered, "Got it. Thanks for letting us in, Miya-san."

Uzume suddenly raised her hand and asked, "I got a question though!"

"Yes?"

Uzume continues her question by asking, "Can you tell us the purpose of visiting this world?" 

Kaito has expected this question before coming here and he already prepared the answer to this question.

Kaito put a smile and then explained, "It is simple. Because I was getting called by my Sekirei, Akitsu and as her Ashikabi, you know how important I am to her, Miya-san, Uzume-san." 

Kaito shrugged and continue said, "I can tell all of the people are the same race as Akitsu, after all."

...!!!

Hearing Kaito answer, both Sekirei in front of them were surprised that they were able to see their identity. But then, they remember that they are supposed to be 'visitors from another world' and surely different from a normal human being in this world.

"I see. It is not surprising people from another world could also see us different from a normal human, as we were able to." Miya answered with a smile.

Kaito who looks at Miya smile suddenly feels uncomfortable as if her smile is hinted something dangerous.

'She didn't look at us at threat for Sekirei Plan yet, right?' Kaito thought.

Uzume also nodded and also reintroduce himself, "Yep. I am also Sekirei, by the way. Number 10, Uzume!" 

Miya also followed and said, "I am number 1, Miya. Now it does make sense, if there were something that was able to wing the scrapped number, it would be an alien."

"Ne nee nee! Can you tell me what your world looks like?" Uzume asked curiously.

Kaito nodded and replied, "Sure, but in exchange, can you tell us what is Sekirei's plan and who is the crazy white-haired guy we saw earlier inside this tablet?"  

...

Even though Kaito already knew all the information related to Sekirei's plan, he still need to pretend to not know anything or they would be suspicious. Uzume and Miya begin to tell what they know about the Sekirei plan while Kaito matched the information he knows with their explanation, and it seems there is no difference.

After the questioning session is done, Kaito and Itachi pick their own room as the day is getting late at night. Both Kaito and Akitsu choose to stay in the same room, while Itachi stays in another room.

Nothing happened between Kaito and Akitsu that night, since both of them were so tired.

...

108