40. Invitation to the Base World.
2.7k 4 85
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

>>>>>

The moment Kaito entered the chat group, he got bombarded with mentions from all the chat group members. As an owner of this chat group, Kaito suddenly feels bad because the reason he was here most of the time was because he need something. Kaito vowed that he will visit the chat group more in the future, especially with the idle earner feature now also available.

...

=====

[Owner]: "Hello, everyone."

[God Tongue]: "The Owner is finally here! @everyone."

[Owner]: "I am sorry for not being so often here. I was busy the whole time, and finally, manage to complete all the group tasks within one month."

[Railgun Girl]: "@Owner, What should I do? What is the best way to redeem my mistake?"

[Baroque Works Leader]: @Owner. How about our cooperation deal?"

[Caped Baldy]: "@Owner. How about the daily task?"

[God Tongue]: "@Owner. The chat group level is upgraded. Does it mean we can meet in a new world now? I also want to ask you about my world..."

[Elementary Grade Magical Girl]: "@Owner. Can I am inviting Fate-chan to the chat group? Can you cure Hayate-chan?"

[Owner]: "..."

[Owner]:  "@Uchiha Prodigy, how about your situation? Something has changed?"

[Uchiha Prodigy]: "Aside from Zetsu who seems suspicious of me, it seems nothing changed, owner."

[Owner]: "That's good to hear."

[Railgun Girl]: "...Are you just ignoring all of us, bastard?"

[Elementary Grade Magical Girl: "Owner is so mean..."

[Owner]: "Well, I am sorry... I am just confused about which question I should start to answer. "

[Railgun Girl]: "Start from me, because you already know about my situation and I also asked first."

[Owner]: "Uh, about that. Yeah, let me start with Erina's question. The chat group base world is opened and we can meet in this world anytime we want."

[God Tongue]: "Can I bring others with me? Like, my assistant?"

[Elementary Grade Magical Girl]: "Unn! I want to invite Fate-chan with me!"

[Railgun Girl]: "Can you please answer me first, bastard?"

[Owner]: "Sure you can bring anyone here, but there are entry fees of about 1000 points per person."

[Caped Baldy]: "That's very expensive."

[Baroque Works Leader]: "Indeed. Without a way to earn points right now, bringing someone with me feels wasteful."

[Owner]: "Don't worry. I will fix it soon real quick. Since the new world is open, all the features would continue soon."

Kaito almost forgets that he needs to set the daily task soon. Well, considering the members would soon come over here, Kaito might as well ask them what kind of daily task they wanted to do. Kaito also wants to investigate whether the reward would go up if the task was the decision of the whole group instead of him alone.

[Railgun Girl]: "...I don't want to be mad right now but you really ask a beating from me, bastard!"

[Owner]: "Calm down, Biri-biri. The reason why I said that first is because I want everyone to come here and we can discuss all the remaining topic face to face. I also want to talk about all the unlocked features and also decide what kind of goal this chat group need to have."

[God Tongue]: "Indeed, a such complex discussion must be even more efficient if we are doing it face to face."

[Railgun Girl]: "I am sorry."

[Owner]: "Me too... Anyway! I will wait in here, make sure all of you come if possible."

[Elementary Grade Magical Girl]: "Umm! I will go there after I come back from school!"

[Baroque Works Leader]: "I won't promise. Becoming a criminal organization leader is really busy work."

[Caped Baldy]: "I also need to check whether there are discounts or not in the supermarket today... So, I don't know if I will be there."

[Uchiha Prodigy]: "I can't come, I have been gone too long from Akitsu and they are going to be even more suspicious of me."

[Railgun Girl]: "I am not sure if I could come. The hanged man probably would notice it immediately if I am gone from this world."

Looking at how Misaka called Aleister now, Kaito chuckled for a little bit because it was funny. It's also ironic, considering Aleister is the founder and board chairman of the city where she resides in.

[Owner]: "There is nothing we can't do about that. We need to face him soon or later anyway, considering you won't let your clone sister die."

[Railgun Girl]: "Got it."

[God Tongue]: "Umm... About me... I will come a bit late, Owner. I am going to bring a lot of ingredients with me."

[Owner]: "Understandable. Just mention me if you need help with that."

...!!!

Seeing Erina who seemed going to bring ingredients and cook in the base world, the other members who were hesitant to come suddenly got excited and immediately promised to come soon. Aside from Misaka Mikoto's memories world, the rest of the chat group members also had taken a peek at Food Wars memories and have been wondering how delicious the food in that world made the resident on there overreact like that.

Even Kaito admits he was also curious about how delish the food that came from her world is going to be.

[Caped Baldy]: "I will come. Wait about 10 minutes."

[Baroque Works Leader]: "Me too."

[Uchiha Prodigy]: "I will be there, soon."

[Railgun Girl]: "I will be there immediately after I come back!"

[Elementary Grade Magical Girl]: "I will also bring some ingredients!"

[Caped Baldy]: "Ah. I will check the supermarket real quick."

[Railgun Girl]: "Me too!"

...

Looking the situation of the chat group's enthusiastic situation, Kaito knows he doesn't need to persuade them to come anymore, thanks to Erina. 

...

[Owner]: "Well, Make sure to teleport close to me when you come here. I will leave first to check things."

[Railgun Girl]: "Got it."

[Elementary Grade Magical Girl]: "See you later, owner!"

...

=====

Closing the chat group, Kaito could hear a loud noise of hammering and cutting down trees coming from the north direction. He quickly assume that it was the sound of Sakuya doing the construction work, so Kaito immediately set off going there. 

Kaito also could feel Miya was also in the north for some reason (Thanks to the Sekirei connection) and it made him curious whether the girls have already done working on their responsibility.

 ...

>>>>>

After walking for a while, Kaito finally arrived at the destination where he could see Miya and Kazehana is already there, seems currently cleaning the area from the debris (like removing stumps and remaining debris on the ground). It is an open field where every tree has been cut down, except a cottage made out of wood standing alone in the middle of it. Not so far from the cottage, there is also a clear-looking lake which made the scenery of the surroundings look so peaceful yet also very beautiful.

Well, if there are no stumps of trees around, it would be much better.

"Miya-san, Kazehana-san." Kaito walked toward them and greet them.

Both Kazehana and Miya turn around, and Miya quickly greets him back, "Ah, Kaito-san. Did you have invited everyone?"

"Yes" Kaito answered and then asked back, "How about you? Did you find the food and water?"

"Technically, both of us complete our job at the same time here. On the lake, there is a lot of fish we should be able to eat, and the lake is should clear enough for use." Miya explained, followed by a nod from Kazehana.

Hearing what they said does make sense, Kaito didn't question it furthermore and turned his sight to the cottage on the left side. "Did Sakuya build this?" 

"Yep. She is amazing. Using her time manipulation ability, she managed to build this big wood cottage under 1 minute." Miya answered with admiration in her tone. It seems even Miya admitted that Sakuya is much superior to herself in every way possible.

Kaito who didn't doubt Sakuya ability at all, just smiled and asked again, "Where she is? I want to help her." 

"Inside. Apparently, she told us not to enter until done, because she doesn't want to get interrupted during her work."

"...Did she also do the interior?" Kaito raised his eyebrow in confusion.

"Perhaps. We haven't seen it either." Kazehana replied.

"I see."

None of the girls dare to ignore Sakuya warning, so they also do not try to go inside the cottage. Meanwhile, Kaito wondered why Sakuya ask him to invite others if she ended up doing all the construction alone. 

Kaito does not want to make Sakuya work too hard for him, even though Sakuya really has the capability of being a perfect maid. He knows that in her former world that Sakuya has been working nonstop for a loli vampire for centuries, and also not sure if Sakuya getting paid at all for all of her work. 

Kaito is not Remilia, he won't overwork someone just because they are capable of doing so. Kaito also doesn't really see Sakuya as his personal maid, and more like a friend. And as a friend, Kaito doesn't want to treat her badly.

...

"Well, since it is like that. I guess I will try to catch some fish on the lake." Kaito stated. Since Sakuya does not want to get disturbed, Kaito can only find other things to do for now.

Miya who seems to understand her master's feelings quickly replied, "Please get a lot of them, Kaito-san. Especially when we are going to have a lot of guests later."

"Got it. You guys also keep do the clean." Kaito nodded and then went to the edge of the lake for fishing.

 ...

After that, Kaito takes a fishing rod (which he quickly asks from the system for 100 points) and begins to fish on the lake while Sakuya and others still doing their things. It was until an half hour later that Kaito stopped because he got a notification that someone from the chat group was about to come here.

85