49. Third Generation Chat Group Members.
2.6k 2 80
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Spoiler for One Piece Movie Red, so yeah... You probably have an idea of who I am going to put in the chat group.

>>>>>

During the night inside his room, Kaito opened the chat group which has been his routine every day since upgrading the chat group to level 2. He already expected that Misaka Mikoto already told the chat group what he is going to do at night, and because of that Kaito wasn't surprised the chat group quickly exploded the moment he enters.

...

=====

[Owner]: "Hello, everyone."

[God Tongue]: "@everyone, the owner is finally here!"

[Caped Baldy]: "Is this time for a new member?"

[Baroque Works Leader]: "I hope the new members would be interesting."

[Uchiha Prodigy]: "+1"

[Sekirei Number 3]: "Ashikabi-kun, you don't need to act cold inside the chat group."

[Sekirei Number 7]: "Anticipation."

[Elementary Grade Magical Girl]: "I am excited for new members to come but I also wanted to know when I will be able to invite Fate-chan... Owner, can you lend me a point?"

[God Tongue]: "Me too! I am short about 3000 points after doing all the daily tasks for 3 months. Can you lend me points too, Owner?"

[Owner]: "...I am sorry but I really don't have more points to spend after inviting Miya, Sakuya, and Nico Robin to the chat group."

[Queen Of Sekirei]: "Ara, I promise to pay you back later my Ashikabi~"

[Scarlet Devil Headmaid]: "Master, your skin is getting thicker."

[Ohara Survivor]: "Pffft, Kaito is indeed something else"

Kaito felt a little embarrassed after seeing the girls who looked like they didn't like being used as an excuse by him. They all knew Kaito was the one who had the most points in the group chat, thanks to his owner privilege and memory transfer bonus points thus there is no way Kaito won't have points to spend. (Kaito didn't hide anything from his girls except the truth of his previous life at this point.)

He actually had enough points to lend to Nanoha and Erina, but Kaito chose to save them as one of backups that he could use whenever he needed them... especially when a new group task was about to come when he claimed his task reward.

...

[Owner]: "Anyway! I will claim my task now and prepare to welcome the new member."

[God Tongue]: "We are ready!"

...

Kaito immediately opened his task interface and claimed the reward he got from it. A series of notifications pop up in his sight, which made him feel overwhelmed.

*DING*

=====

[Group Task 'Increase your power evaluation to (* * *)  within 3 months.' reward has been claimed!]

[Congratulation! The Owner has received 10000 points!]

[Congratulation! The new Group task is available. Go to the task interface to check it!]

[Congratulation! The Chat group has received 3 more member slots to use!]

[The chat group has received 3 more new members!]

=====

*DING*

=====

[Mage of Exodus has joined the chat group!]

[Musician of Red Hair Pirates has joined the chat group!]

[Necromancer has joined the chat group!]

=====

...!!

Seeing the 3 names that entered as new members in the chat group, as usual, Kaito immediately tried to identify who this new member was from their nickname.

The most easily recognizable was of course [Musician of Red Hair Pirates] because Kaito remembered there was only one woman who claimed to be by that name in One Piece World. He remembers that this girl's name should be Uta, a character from One Piece Movie Red, which he used to like a lot because Kaito love her singing and character a lot. He doesn't like the One Piece Movie Red ending though, because Uta ends up dying trying to make amends for what she did. 

The second person... [Mage of Exodus] reminds Kaito about an anime called Zetsuen no Tempest, where there are 2 teenage boys who go to the middle of a battlefield where there is a war between big trees, magic, and the mass extinction of humanity event in order to find out the truth about the death of the girl they love... which in fact was committing suicide just because she felt that was for the best for the future. There are 2 people in that anime who hold that title, which are the girl who commit suicide and a man who will be the savior of humanity from trees. Until the holder of the nickname itself talk in the chat group, Kaito can't really be sure of the identity of this nickname holder.

And the last person... [Necromancer] is such a broad title in any fantasy medium. This is the hardest one to guess for him, which might be the first time Kaito is so clueless about who the person joining the chat group is.

...

[Musician of Red Hair Pirate]: "...What is this? What a weird thing that appeared within my sight?" 

A young woman with long hair that has separate hair colors which are white on her left side and red on her right is confused watching a weird panel appear within her sight as she just wakes up from sleep. She tried to pinch herself on the cheek and wondered if she is still dreaming... resulting in pain, which proves that she currently not sleeping.

Uta

[Baroque Works Leader]: "Red Hair Pirate... Does the new member come from my world? @Owner."

[Ohara Survivor]: "Someone from Red Hair Pirate? Isn't that the name of one of the Four Emperor pirates?"

[God Tongue]: "I have already watched the memories of One Piece up to Dressrosa arc and I didn't recognize this new member. Anyway welcome!"

[Elementary Grade Magical Girl]: "Welcome!"

[Railgun Girl]: "Welcome!"

[Caped Baldy]: "Welcome!"

[Queen of Sekirei]: "Welcome!"

[Musician of Red Hair Pirate]: "I don't understand what is going on but thank you!"

...

Even though she is not sure what the thing is in front of her, she is sure this thing connects her to other people out there which is something amazing and made her feel happy. After all, for several years, she has been lonely in this place and desperately needs someone else except her teacher to talk with.

[Owner]: "@Musician of Red Hair Pirate, Can you answer my question, do you already know the truth behind Elegia kingdom destruction? Are you already started your debut as a singer, Uta?"

[Musician of Red Hair Pirate]: "How did you know my name? Who are you?"

...

Looking at Uta's answer in the chat group, Kaito immediately knows that it won't be late to stop her now. He can't help but feel happy, as he remembers that Uta wasn't a bad girl and he was sad when she died at the end.

She is just misguided and lonely and the chat group is definitely something she needs. 

...

[Owner]: "It seems you are a still good person. I am glad... and I won't let you go astray and die in the future."

[Musician of Red Hair Pirate]: "I am going to die? What?"

[Railgun Girl]: "Hey Kaito, when you said 'still a good person...' is this new member will be not a good person in the future?"

[Baroque Works Leader]: "@Owner, I thought you have shared all the memories you know related to my world but it seems you still hide something from us."

[Owner]: "I do, but this girl... Uta is a character that appeared in another kind of memories... just think it as like off-story memories."

[Railgun Girl]: "Then, what you are waiting for? Share it with us!"

[Owner]: "I know you are confused Uta-san, but please watch the memories that I am going to share in the chat group first."

Getting asked for it, Kaito quickly share the related memories in the chat group, which were immediately downloaded by everyone, including the passive new members.

=====

*DING*

=====

[Railgun Girl has downloaded the memory copy of One Piece Movie Red]

[Baroque Works Leader has downloaded the memory copy of One Piece Movie Red]

[Elementary Grade Magical Girl has downloaded the memory copy of One Piece Movie Red]

[God Tongue has downloaded the memory copy of One Piece Movie Red]

[Caped Baldy has downloaded the memory copy of One Piece Movie Red]

[Uchiha Prodigy has downloaded the memory copy of One Piece Movie Red]

[Number 7 Sekirei has downloaded the memory copy of One Piece Movie Red]

[Number 3 Sekirei has downloaded the memory copy of One Piece Movie Red]

[Queen of Sekirei has downloaded the memory copy of One Piece Movie Red]

[Scarlet Devil Headmaid has downloaded the memory copy of One Piece Movie Red]

[Ohara Survivor has downloaded the memory copy of One Piece Movie Red]

[Musician of Red Hair Pirate has downloaded the memory copy of One Piece Movie Red]

[Mage of Exodus has downloaded the memory copy of One Piece Movie Red]

[Necromancer has downloaded the memory copy of One Piece Movie Red]

...

(A/N: I swear I would just simplify this in the future lol)

Congratulation, You have been rewarded with 14000 Points!

=====

[Owner]: "@Musician of Red Hair Pirate, Watch it first and tell us what you think about your future action."

[Musician of Red Hair Pirate]: "My future?" 

[Owner]: "That memory contains something that you possibly did with your power in the future."

[Musician of Red Hair Pirate]: "Shouldn't I watch this then? I don't think knowing about the future would be a good idea..."

[Owner]: "No, you should. It will clear a lot of doubt you currently have about your step-father's circumstances, although prepare yourself for the truth."

[Railgun Girl]: "For Kaito to say something like this... it should be something bad like what happened to me, right?"

[God Tongue]: "I am curious but I am also scared of what's happening with the new member for the owner to say something like that."

[Musician of Red Hair Pirate]: "I see... Thank you. I will see it now."

[Owner]: "You should thank me after watching it, but you're welcome."

...

Uta is undoubtedly curious about the truth of why Shanks left her on this island and why he also razed this kingdom in the past, and the owner tells her the answer is inside the memories. Based on what Uta observed, all other members clearly respected the owner, thus she also believe what he said to her.

The truth later was truly shocking her to the core, to say the least. 

(A/N: Timeline was before Uta found the transponders snail in the beach)

...

[Baroque Works Leader]: "I am going to watch it too since this is about my world."

[Ohara Survivor]: "Me too."

[Scarlet Devil Headmaid]: "Good job, Kaito-sama."

[Owner]: "@Mage of Exodus, @Necromancer, why both of you don't come out?"

Knowing one new member had already been taken care of, Kaito wanted to deal with the other two and figure out their identity as quickly as possible. Kaito got the feeling that the other two were also troublesome as Uta, which mean he couldn't leave them alone and might need his help directly.

However, even after Kaito mentioned them directly, none of them seems wanted to reply or show themselves... Even after waiting for half hour. In the end, Kaito decides to deal with them tomorrow morning as he was too tired to wait for the to show up. He excused himself to the rest of the chat group and quickly went to bed with Est waiting for him as always.

Kaito completely forgets to check the available chat group tasks that night.

...

I am back! I want to back to a normal schedule but this fanfic rating went down again and it would be a lie if I was not demotivated. Oh well... 2 times a week until I am motivated again lmao.

I am not even feeling it to edit the stocked chapters that got published unedited when I was gone.

Anyway, I just watch One Piece Movie last week during the business trip and I really really really don't like how it ends. Uta is beautiful, she got an awesome voice (Ado is a damn good singer) and she is just a good person at heart. 

Yes, the author is simping again. And when I finish watching it on theatre I was thinking 'Fuck this ending, this is why I write a fanfic lmao' so I add her to this fic, as the purpose of my writing is not only for wish fulfillment (cough) but also wanted to make a somewhat better ending to the character who ended miserably in their original story.

Enough for rambling, thanks for still sticking with this story despite I am a shitty writer lol.

 

80