100. Getting Good and Bad News at the Same Time.
874 5 39
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

>>>>>

While Kaito wonders what kind of bad luck he would encounter for this kind of fortune, he also quickly makes a plan for how to use this ability in the future. He knows how much extent this ability was capable of back in the konosuba world by its original user--- which literally can create stuff from buildings, creatures, robots, and even destructive weaponry that could destroy a country with ease.

This ability is really suitable for him who likes to be cautious and strategic because of how versatile it is. For example, if he encountered Cao Cao again in the future, he could make an item that would reduce the holy aura affecting him, or even completely negate its effect instead of relying on Est protection. On top of that, he could create something in the mid-fight for him to use to create a chance to land an attack, set up a trap against the enemy, or make a favorable situation in the mid of the battle.

The only problem was Kaito doesn't know how much energy he need to provide to use this 6* ability or how much thought he need to put into creating something. Unfortunately, as much as he was excited about it, Kaito need to wait for 3 days before he could use his newly gained ability so nothing can be done for now.

Since nothing can be done about it, Kaito could only open the chat group again to spend time with other members. Besides, he hasn't achieved his goal to figure out what is happening today and going to ask about it.

>>>>>

[Owner]: "Hello, I am back after getting the reward."

[Queen of Sekirei]: "How is it, master?"

[Owner]: "I got a very powerful ability to use from the reward, thanks for the reminder Aika."

[Mage of Exodus]: "Glad to hear that. What kind of ability is it?"

[Owner]: "An ability that really suitable for me. Let me share its description inside the chat group."

...

After that, with the help of the system, Kaito shared the description of his newest ability he got, Creation Cheat, to the group chat. Of course, this made all the members excited, because anyone who read it realized how great the potential of this ability was.

...

[Baroque Works Leader]: "This ability, isn't it too cheating?"

[Musician of Red Hair Pirate]: "I agree... To create anything, does it include life?!"

[Queen of Sekirei]: "It might be... it's 6* ability after all..."

[Scarlet Devil Headmaid]: "I thought you are an unfortunate person but this time it seems you are really lucky, master."

[Mage of Exodus]: "It indeed suits you the best. Especially when you could build the base world using this ability, instead of paying points or searching material around like we do for the first time."

[Ohara Survivor]: "This ability also suits well when traveling to other worlds. For example, When you don't have the world currency, using that ability should possible to create money or even create an item to sell for money."

[Mage of Exodus]: "Well, What is the limit of this ability? Perhaps, you could make your own evil pieces instead of asking for one?"

[Owner]: "I don't know but indeed it might be possible!"

[Musician of Red Hair Pirate]: "If it's really possible, then everyone could own their evil piece set."

[Mage of Exodus]: "Then, you can make entire chat group members into your peerage since you would have an unlimited amount of evil pieces."

[Queen of Sekirei]: "Master should even be able to change its property, and make it even better."

[Baroque Work Leader]: "It also doesn't need to be a chess piece, it could be anything else. The potential of having a creation ability is endless."

[Musician of Red Hair Pirate]: "Kaito-kun could even make a devil fruit! But without its drawback!"

[Mage of Exodus]: "That might be feasible. Devil fruit without its setback is way better to make members stronger instead of using evil pieces."

[Owner]: "Wow, your guys' suggestions are awesome! Wait a second, I need to record them!"

Kaito quickly grab a piece of paper beside the bed and then wrote their ideas on it. He is delighted if the members could help him discover what he could potentially do with his new ability later, especially from smart people like Aika. 

He knows that perhaps creating such a complex thing as the evil piece and devil fruit like the members suggests requires a huge amount of energy to have, but it doesn't stop to excited him at all. Such a problem would be solved soon or later with the help of the chat group system.

After recording all their suggestion, Kaito put the note inside the inventory and then sincerely thanked everyone in the chat group.

...

[Owner]: "Thanks for the suggestion, everyone! But I have another question and this was my purpose to visit the chat group during this time..."

[Mage of Exodus]: "Again? you are trying to exploit our knowledge to help you here, Kaito."

[Queen of Sekirei]: "No doubt."

[Scarlet Devil Headmaid]: "You are a bit shameless, Master."

[Owner]: "Uh, I am sorry. But I am genuinely thankful if you guys can help me."

...

Obviously, the members were not stupid to not realize Kaito's purpose and Kaito himself also had expected the members to know. Well, his trust is quite low within the chat group, especially after the SAO world, so he doesn't plan to lie to them at all about this.

Unexpectedly, the members just playing with him. Of course, none of the members mind for Kaito to do that. In their opinion, It's way better for him to ask for help rather than for Kaito to try to solve it by himself.

...

[Mage of Exodus]: "Pfft...We are just kidding, after all, you have asked our help back in the SAO world, and we promise to do so."

[Baroque Work Leader]: "It's natural for us to help you when you also did your best to help everyone else, Owner."

[Owner]: "Ah, yes! Thank you very much!"

[Queen of Sekirei]: "Master, there should be already dark in your place. I suggest you rest as soon as possible."

[Scarlet Devil Headmaid]: "Especially after surviving the battle. You should be very tired, right? Master."

Getting concerned by the member, Kaito feels warm in his heart and his mood obviously becomes better. In the end, the members actually care about him, and vice versa, he also really care about the members affairs-- otherwise, he wouldn't agree to Aika request in the first place.

[Owner]: "Okay, What I want to ask was... you guys have watched the video I shared earlier, right?"

[Queen of Sekirei]: "Of course, I do."

[Scarlet Devil Headmaid]: +1

[Sekirei Number 7]: +1

[Musician of Red Hair Pirate]: +1

[Baroque Works Leader]: +1

[Ohara Survivor]: +1

[Mage of Exodus]: "Of course we do, Kaito. After all, we were scolding you earlier. Then what do you want to ask then, Kaito?"

[Owner]: "...I just wondering, how do those hero factions know my information? At least in your opinion."

[Baroque Works Leader]: "Isn't the answer obvious? The only way I could think of is that information about you get leaked to the supernatural world and then they are interested in you, Owner."

[Owner]: "I also could deduce that easily, but my question is how it got leaked in the first place?"

[Mage of Exodus]: "Who knows? It's not like any of us was following you all the time."

[Ohara Survivor]: "Maybe you should ask Ravel-san. She might know something about your situation."

[Mage of Exodus]: "True. Your first fight in that world was at her family mansion, right? I think the culprit who did it is there."

[Owner]: "Hmm... That's actually made sense. But I wonder what the reason is?"

Hearing Robin and Aika's suggestion, Kaito remembered that he only fought with Riser's peerage members before meeting the Hero faction-- at least in high school DxD world. Logically, at that time, there was only Riser and his peerage members, then the maids at the Phenex mansion witnessing his fight and knowing his ability to some extent. Except for Ravel, everyone else could be the one who spied on him and spread his information to the supernatural world.

While Kaito was finally thinking about something, the sound of a mention ping disturbed him but to her surprise, it was Ravel who come to the chat group and brought him a piece of good news.

[Owner Favorite Girl]: "@Owner, I did it!

[Owner]: "Uh, Did what?"

[Mage of Exodus]: "Oh, speak of the devil. Hello Ravel-san. Welcome back."

[Musician of Red Hair Pirate]: "Nice timing, as expected of Kaito's favorite girl."

[Ohara Survivor]: "Speak of the devil... Pfft. Ironically, Ravel is indeed a devil."

[Baroque Works Leader]: "She said that she did it... by the way."

[Queen of Sekirei]: "@Owner, stop thinking and come out. She might here bring you good news."

[Owner Favorite Girl]: "Hmm? A lot of members are here? Good evening!"

[Owner]: "I know. I know. Good Evening, Ravel-sama. What brought you here to the chat group during this time Ravel-sama?"

[Owner Favorite Girl]: "I am here to inform you that I manage to do my part successfully!"

Hearing Ravel's answer, Kaito was shocked because he didn't expect him to be able to complete his task even in less than 24 hours. After all, Satan was like the president of a country in the underworld-- and contacting them was quite difficult.

[Owner]: "You manage to contact satan and make them agree to meet me, Ravel-sama?"

[Owner Favorite Girl]: "Yeah!"

[Mage of Exodus]: "This is really good news. It would be great if you could come to my world early."

[Owner]:  "...How did you do it? Don't get me wrong, I am happy but I wonder if it cost you something."

[Owner Favorite Girl]: "I did nothing. In fact, Satan herself wants to find you right now so she contacted me."

[Owner]: "Her? The only female satan... is it Serafall?"

[Owner Favorite Girl]: "The only female in 4 satan... She had a photo of you wearing a magical girl costume back then given by my old brother..."

[Owner]: "...Holy shit."

Hearing the news from Ravel, all the members especially Kaito himself now know who spread the information about Kaito to the supernatural world. To be honest, It makes sense for a siscon like Riser would try his best to get rid of him in his peerage and he didn't really surprise about that, but he didn't expect that Riser literally sell him to the least sane satan!

'That fucking fire chicken! He should know Serafall hobbies and thought it would great idea to sell me to her to earn her a favor! No wonder he was look very happy back then!' Kaito darkly thought.

Now the members who had been jealous of Kaito immediately felt compassion, especially Kaito himself who had to face Serafall. Now, this makes sense why Kaito was so lucky earlier, and a few moments later, bad luck came to him. What made him even sadder was that he knew there was no way his bad luck would stop there.

...

[Baroque Works Leader]: "So the information about Owner already reaches satan... and the one who spread your information should be also her brother."

[Mage of Exodus]: "Should I congratulate or pity you, Kaito?"

[Scarlet Devil Headmaid]: "As expected, your luck is bad as always, Master. Anyway Ravel-sama, please share that photo in the chat group for the sake of everyone!"

[Owner]: "Please no!!"

[Owner Favorite Girl]: "Don't worry, Kaito! I won't share the photo with others here. Also, I am sorry about this. I didn't know my brother does such a thing to you."

[Mage of Exodus]: "So you have it, Ravel-chan. How about 2000 points?"

[Musician of Red Hair Pirate]: 3000 points?"

[Ohara Survivor]: 4000 points?"

[Queen of Sekirei]: "5000 points?"

[Scarlet Devil Headmaid]: "7500 points."

[Owner]: "Please no, Ravel-sama! I will give you 10000 points later so please don't do it!"

Looking at the girl who seems really to want to have his photo in magical girl uniform, Kaito's face blackened, and then quickly stops it from spreading. In fact, it's useless for Kaito to do so since the photo still gets away via private messages between the girls.

[Owner Favorite Girl]: "Alright, I won't do it."

[Owner]: "Thank you. I will send the point to you right away, Ravel-sama."

[Owner Favorite Girl]: "Before that, What is your answer, Kaito? In fact, right now Serafall-sama is waiting for your answer in my home."

[Owner]: "What?!"

>>>>>

Looking at her answer, Kaito once again was a bit surprised. However, this time, Est who has been hugging him for a while got woken up by his sudden action and stares at him with a sleepy eye, "Kaito, what happen?"

"I am sorry, did I woke you up?"

"Umm." Est rubbed her eyes and asked, "Is there anything happening?"

Kaito nodded and then said with an apologetic tone, "I am sorry if you don't have enough sleep yet, but we need to move."

Hearing his explanation, Est quickly stood up, glancing at the surrounding with a serious expression, "We have been found?"

"No. It's something else. I will explain it along the way."

Hearing the answer, Est's expression quickly back to relaxed, and then sits down in his lap waiting for his order. After that, Kaito continue to pat her head to reassure her and then opened the chat group again since he heard a mention ping again from it. As for his answer to Ravel question, it's obvious he needs to meet her tonight, considering the sooner he gets the evil pieces the sooner he could help Aika and fulfill his promise.

...

>>>>>

[Owner Favorite Girl]: @Owner, are you still there? Why you are suddenly gone in the middle of a conversation."

[Owner]: "Sorry, I was preparing to leave for meeting Serafall. Since she has waiting for me, Can you pick me up right now, Ravel-sama?"

[Owner Favorite Girl]: "No problem. The location?"

[Owner]: "Inside a hotel xxxx in the North Tokyo area"

[Owner Favorite Girl]: "Wait, why are you inside a hotel where my brother frequently visits to play?"

[Queen of Sekirei]: "A love hotel?"

[Owner]: "..."

Of the sudden, Kaito feel a cold in his back, as if he could feel the stare from his girls transmitted through the chat group. He didn't realize this hotel was a love hotel and no wonder the staff was looking at him weirdly back then.

Obviously, after that Kaito desperately explains and convinces the girls otherwise he was sure that the girls might come into his world just to beat him up. They aren't convinced enough though, and after that decide to send Sakuya to monitor and protect Kaito, considering he is about to meet a satan.

Now he surely knows what kind of bad luck waiting for him.

...

Longest chapter but it's also chapter 100! Without this author's notes, it's already 2400 words+ Consists of a chat group chat logs, but well... the theme of this fanfic in the first place is group chat. It would be weird if chapters like this did not happen often, IMO.

Anyway, that's it. Very late update reason... as always, got busy as hell and no mood to write.

 

 

 

 

39