104. Meeting Other Satan for the First Time.
960 6 30
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

>>>>>

After eating breakfast provided by Sakuya, Kaito who feels a bit depressed currently lying on the sofa without doing anything. With all the events that happened recently, it's natural for his mood to be on rock bottom.

"Master, you don't want to train today?" Est asked curiously. After getting enough rest last night, Est seemed to be hungry so she asked to come out while Kaito eating breakfast-- thus, now Est stuck with him again.

Rubbing her head kindly, Kaito shook his head and explained, "I am in no mood to do anything. I guess I will even miss my daily task for today."

Anyway, his owner privilege would earn him a point passively as long as others completed their daily task. After setting the daily task to be automatic set, Kaito often forgets that feature even existed-- thanks to how busy he was in this world.

"Besides that, based on the message Ravel sent to me, Serafall might be on the way to visit us with the rest of Satan very soon." Kaito continued to explain.

It seems that his evil piece set problem is something that Satan could solve quickly. However, Kaito wondered when he needed to trade his piece ownership from Riser to Serafall later although it's not urgent or anything.

"Should I go back to inventory, then?" Est asked.

"But you just come out, Est?" Kaito replied.

"Umm..." Est nodded innocently but with a worried look she continued, "But I don't want to put you in a dangerous situation, Kaito."

"No need to worry about that." Kaito immediately understood her concern quickly shook his head and explained, "Soon or later your existence would revealed to the world like me anyway."

"Also Sakuya is here, and soon Yuu and Uta also come here to help us." Kaito continued to reassure her while stroking her long hair, "I won't be hopeless like when I was attacked by the Hero Faction members."

Anyway, there is no way Est's existence wouldn't revealed to the supernatural world since it was witnessed by the Hero faction. This also included his Imagine Breaker existence and Teleport ability. The only thing he wasn't used in that battle was "Eight Gates" ability, which not exactly an ability without repercussion.

"Umm. I believe in you." 

After that, Est continued to sit on his lap while Kaito rubbed her head to 'heal' himself mentally while also pampering her a bit too much.

"You are such a great girl, Est~"

"Unn. You are also a good master, Kaito."

"Ugh... That's a critical hit~"

...

'I am not a lolicon, but Est is too cute. Maybe I should try to summon Senko to help me next time?' Kaito thought wildly, which was shortly after disrupted by Sakuya who came to the living room after seemingly cleaning the whole area.

"Master. Sorry to disturb your comfort loli time but I have detected Serafall coming to this house." 

"Alright, thanks for giving me a notice." Kaito nodded at Sakuya, while his hand still did not stop rubbing Est's head with a soothing expression in his face.

"No problem." Sakuya then sighed and commented, "So you don't even retort my comment, master?"

"Well, Est is too cute and she is indeed a loli. While I feel a bit ashamed, you are technically wrong about it." Kaito shrugged nonchalantly.

"Pfft." Sakuya chuckled a little bit and then quickly excused herself, "Then, I will excuse myself. Since we are going to have a guest, I may need to clean myself a little bit."

"How about you, Est? Do you want to take a bath with me?" Sakuya invited her fellow parter.

"A bath... I do." 

Hearing Sakuya's suggestion, Est stood up from Kaito's lap, leaving him dejected. Still, he won't prevent her from taking a bath... after all, he also would love to see clean Est with him.

"Well, I will also clean myself too." 

Kaito also stood up, prepared to leave the room. Might as well also clean himself too considering Serafall and Ravel might come to visit anytime soon.

>>>>>

Not long after Kaito had just taken a bath and properly cleaned himself, the bell of his front door rang loudly. Since Sakuya and Est don't seem done yet cleaning themselves, he decides to open the door himself and finds a very unexpected guest in the morning.

"Good morning, Kaito-chan! As I have promised, everyone is here!"

When he opened the door, Serafall quickly greeted him with enthusiasm. Unlike last night when she was wearing a magical girl outfit, this morning she wore a proper office lady outfit, making her look very mature albeit her behavior is still very childish.

"Is this your house? It's not bad at all!"

"Welcome to my home, Serafall-sama."

Kaito greeted his new 'King' back and then looked at the 2 guys behind her appearance which he quickly recognized, "And they are..."

Two handsome men who seem to be in their early 20s. One of them has shoulder-length crimson hair and blue eyes-- and the other one with light blue eyes and green hair that is slicked back

"Sirzech-sama and Ajuka-sama." 

...

Recognizing their identity, Kaito quickly greeted them while also bowing his head toward them to show his respect. Anyway, he wanted to have a good relationship with any of the satan, which would make another safety guarantee for his life in this world for the future.

"Not bad to be able to recognize us despite only having been a few days become our race, Kaito-kun." 

"Indeed, Sirzech. He also has a potential. I can tell you are quite strong despite only reincarnating less than a week."

Hearing their compliment, the transcendent devil, Kaito can't help but feel proud to be acknowledged by them.

"T-Thank you."

"Everyone, please come in." 

Aware it was rude to keep the guests at the door, Kaito quickly invited them to come in and took them to the living room, the only room that was wide enough to accommodate 3 of them together.

>>>>

Upon entering the living room, Sakuya stood in the middle of the room wearing her usual maid uniform prepared to do her job. Without doubt, Sakuya should detected their existence much earlier than Kaito, thus she has been prepared.

"It seems our guest has come. Welcome to Kaito-sama house, Everyone."

Sakuya quickly greeted them, which made them quite surprised like Serafall did last night. Especially for Sirzech who are the husband of Grayfia.

"Huh? Grayfia? No... She is a human..." Sirzech was shocked while Ajuka nodded at his best friend's reaction.

"Right? I thought she was Grayfia's twin sister or something!" Serafall added, clearly enjoying her friend's reaction.

"I am sorry, but my name is Sakuya." Sakuya retorted to her, which quickly got ignored.

"I thought you were joking but her appearance is really similar to Grayfia." Sirzech said while putting a hand on his chin seriously, after calming down.

As a husband of Grayfia who know her better, Sakuya is indeed almost 80% identical to his wife in term of appearance. Even the behavior is almost the same, which also obsessed with being a maid even though he could tell Sakuya clearly much stronger than Kaito.

"Umm! Too bad Grayfia-chan can't come in, otherwise, I would like to see her reaction after seeing Sakuya-san!" Serafall shrugged, followed by a nod from Sirzech and Ajuka in agreement.

"Master."

Not done discussing Sakuya's appearance, Est who is just done dressing herself also shows up in the living room from the second floor, with clear concern on her face. 

"Est." Looking at fully dressed Est, Kaito approaches her and rub her head, "Are you done cleaning yourself?"

"Umm." 

Est looked at the guest with wariness, as she could tell all of them were really strong people... even stronger than the hero faction that attacked them last night. Thanks to the fact Kaito's knowledge was implanted in her, she recognized their identity... but her wariness still persisted.

"Kaito-chan! Who is it? She is so cute!"

Meanwhile, Serafall who saw Est's cute appearance couldn't help but want to hug her immediately-- making her panic and confused. She tries to escape from Serafall, but unfortunately in terms of raw strength, Serafall is much higher than her.

"M-Master?!" 

Est asks for help, but all the people in the room know it's useless to stop Serafall. Kaito especially felt guilty about this and told himself to make sure to pamper her later.

"You have good taste, boy. A silver-haired onee-san maid and white-haired loli, I see." Ajuka commented.

"I admit, even I feel a bit envious of you, Kaito-kun" Sirzech put his hand on Kaito's shoulder and added, "No wonder you asked for an evil piece set. It must be for your harem, right?"

Hearing his question, Kaito nodded in embarrassment, "Y-Yeah..."

Anyway, the part of getting evil pieces in the first place was for his 'girls' so Sirzech's statement was technically still correct.

Hearing Kaito's answer, Sirzech and Ajuka clapped as they applauded his determination-- giving them a better impression of him. At least, in their thought, Kaito's deal with Serafall does make sense and they had no doubt about that. Especially after observing both Sakuya and Est 100% concerned with him, unknowingly completely earning their trust.

After that, everyone got to know each other well as they continued talking with each other until the start of the discussion--- except for Est who was a little traumatized by Serafall and decided to hide back in Kaito's inventory until everything ended.

Probably feeling a bit slow in term of story progression, but I just want to take my time and still doesn't have enough motivation to write a longer chapter. Welp.

30