108. Meet the Heroine from the Future.
707 7 24
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

>>>>>

After settling down and looking for a temporary place to stay for a night together, the two of themwere now at the amusement park because Est was curious and wanted to visit it after seeing it on TV last night.

"I wish I could bring Sakuya with me." Kaito sighed a little bit 

Since the members of the group task were only limited to 2 by the chat group, Kaito could only take care of their livelihood by himself. (As he obviously can't ask Est). 

Although he could technically learning basic cleaning magic to make things easier for him, in the end, he decided to not do it as he was afraid of the possibility of getting lazier.

...

"Kaito, here are your crepes."

Est, who seemed to have finished queuing and getting her bunch of crepes, offered to Kaito. Luckily, using his new ability to make 'money' was not a problem for Kaito, otherwise, there was no way Est was able to get herself as many deserts as she wanted.

"Thanks, Est." Kaito quickly accepted it and then kindly asked, "Are you having fun here?"

"Umm." Est nodded repeatedly, putting the creepes on the table, "Do you also have fun, Kaito?"

"Yes, I do, I really do..." Kaito answered as he rubbed her head, which is something he loves to do.

Compared to the time when he needed to humiliate himself using that cursed chainsaw to perform an act in front of Satan, Kaito spends his time all day with Est enjoying the scenery like this.

"I need to remind you that after this we still need to go for lunch somewhere, so make sure to not overeat yourself." 

*Munch* 

"Don't worry, For a girl, there is always a room for sweets." Est confidently answered and then she continued munching on her creepes.

*Munch*

Didn't expect Est would answer him in that cheeky way, Kaito curiously asked, "...Where did you learn that sentence?"

*Munch*

"From Uta nee-san?"

"...Well, as long you are not wasting the food."

"I will not. I promise, Kaito." *Munch*

...

Hearing her confident answer, Kaito just smiled wryly at her and didn't say anything else. He doesn't mind that people in the chat group trying to teach and educate Est on new things and make her more 'humane', especially the female members.

'Even none of them I would consider as normal' Kaito thought depressedly.

Unfortunately, most members in the chat group are either arrogant like former Misaka and Erina, playful like Aika or Robin, or straight tsundere like Lisbeth. None of them Kaito could consider normal... Even Nanoha who looks the most innocent usually takes care of her enemy with a blast cannon for the sake of friendship.

Because of that, It's kind of understandable why Est also going to learn weird thing from them and Kaito had no choice either way.

>>>>>

While Est currently finishing her snack (consisting of multiple crepes and ice cream and more snacks), Kaito who getting slightly bored took this chance to open the chat group to ask Aika who should be still in the classroom, enjoying school life.

=====

[Owner]: "@Magician of Exodus, how is it on your side? Any sight of Magician of Genesis, yet?"

[Magician of Exodus]: "I am still in the class but so far, nothing has happened yet."

[Railgun Girl]: "Having a class, I always forget Aika is almost the same age as me since she is much smarter, prettier, and wiser than me."

[Magician of Exodus]: "Ara~ aren't you also smart? After all, a level 5 Esper should have great academic capability."

[Railgun Girl]: "Uh... I mean it's how about you adapt to any situation!"

[God Tongue]: "Aika is indeed really smart beyond her age for that aspect."

[Necromancer]: "Aika is amazing. She is probably the smartest person in this group."

[Magician of Exodus]: "Ara~ I will take all the compliments, thank you very much."

[Owner]: "Well, just report it when things happen."

Ignoring the topic of the chat group become praising Aika's intellect, Kaito told Aika to keep her eyes open. In fact, he currently has a feeling that he will meet the 'main heroine' today, and he usually always believes his guts since it rarely goes wrong.

...

[Queen of Sekirei]: "Speaking of which, How about your situation, master?"

[Owner]: "Same result. Nothing supernatural happened so far around me, but Est did say about something dangerous sleep within the earth."

[Queen of Sekirei]: "Dangerous within the earth... Est haven't read the memory of Aika world, right?'

[Owner]: "No, but I guess with her identity as a great spirit, Est could feel energy beyond the crust of the earth."

Kaito does not lie about this, as Est did mention it to him last night. At first, he thought the Tree of Genesis may have woken up a year earlier and turned the plot into jeopardy--- but fortunately, Est also stated the energy seems to be in a dormant state and it would take a year before it woke up.

...

[Sekirei No.7]: "Master in a dangerous situation?"

[Owner]: "Don't worry Akitsu, I am quite strong and I also have multiple ways to escape in unfavorable situations. The task is marked Easy after all."

[Magician of Exodus]: "...Kaito, did you just trigger a flag for yourself."

[Queen of Sekirei]: "Kaito-san really did it."

[Railgun Girl]: "That's not good, Kaito."

[Owner]: "What do you all mean? I really mean when I said there should be no problem."

Feeling as if people looking at him with pity from the chat group screen, Kaito couldn't help but suddenly get confused. 

...

[God Tongue]: "You really forget what happened in his first group task, Owner."

[Railgun Girl]: "True."

[Queen of Sekirei]: "Kaito-san you forgetting the fact that back in my world, it was also marked as Easy by the system. Is it a really easy task though?"

[Owner]: "Ah... I am sorry."

Getting reminded by the chat group, Kaito feels embarrassed and suddenly concerned about his current group task. It was indeed a fact that his group task in Sekirei world was marked Easy back then, yet Kaito actually having a bit of hard time.

For example, forced to sacrifice his arm just for a chance to defeat Miya who is much stronger than him back then.

...

[Owner]: "I will make sure to be careful from now on."

[Queen of Sekirei]: "That's good to hear."

[God Tongue]: "Make sure to contact if anything happens!"

[Owner]: "Yeah, I will. Please help me in case I need help to solve some difficult trouble."

[Magician of Exodus]: "That's given. Don't worry, I will also help. After all, as a member of the chat group, I also don't want to fail the group task."

[Owner]: "Thank you. Then, I will go off for a while. Est seems to have done eating her snack."

[Railgun Girl]: "Bye!"

...

Looking at the positive responses from the members, Kaito is truly glad they are really supportive of him. Fortunately, the members made him realize the situation otherwise he might be underestimating the task and might regret it later.

>>>>>

After being satisfied playing together at the amusement park without anything strange happening, Est and Kaito, who were quite tired, of course, decided to return to their temporary apartment to rest. 

Since their temporary apartment wasn't that far away, the two of them decided to return by walking together through the residential area instead of calling a taxi.

...

"Kaito, what is the dinner tonight?"

"Well... what do you want?" Kaito folded his hand and said, "We could stop by on supermarket to buy some ingredients."

"I don't know." Est shook her head and asked, "Something delicious?"

"That's quite difficult to pick since I am still not sure what you like the most." Kaito replied in a displeased tone. 

"Creepes?"

"That's not a dinner, pick something else." 

"Ice Cream."

"That's not even a food!"

...

While Est and Kaito were arguing about dinner, suddenly they both felt the presence of someone using magic hundreds of meters from their location and moving toward them--- making them stop and go into alert mode.

"Kaito. Someone is coming." Est suddenly tightened her palm and warned her master.

"Again?! I feel a sense of Deja Vu here." 

Kaito can't help but complained, and then quickly ordered, "Be prepared to change your form into sword, Est."

"Umm!"

Looking at the residential area around him, Kaito suddenly remembers he also getting ambushed by a hero faction in a similar area... and also at a similar time around early evening. Maybe, in the future, he should avoid walking in residential areas during the evening.

Anyway, the current situation raised a question in Kaito's mind... Who is currently trying to ambush him now? Unlike high school DxD world where there are countless supernatural exist, in this world, the only supernatural faction that is currently active is be Kusaribe clan which harnesses the power Tree of Genesis.

Maybe they discover the counterfeit money he made from Creation Cheat magic? That's not impossible to happen.

...

Sure enough, after looking at the blue light traced along the way, Kaito who knew his idea was right, confidently stated as he pointed Est to the distance, "Stop your movement, Magician from Kusaribe clan! "

"W-Wait! I don't have any bad intentions!" (???)

All of a sudden, a beautiful girl with waist-length peach-colored hair with a red eyes and wearing casual brown jacket appeared in front of Kaito, looked into his eyes with pleading eyes, and then bent down asking for help.

"You are..."

"Listen, My name is Kusaribe Hakaze, and I am here to ask for your help, Kaito!"

"...What?"

At this moment, to say Kaito was shocked is an understatement. Despite the impossibility, somehow the main heroine coming from the 'future' actually seems to know him, which shouldn't happen in the original.

After all, Kaito is not a person coming from this world and should be not exist from the future.

Unless the task require him to do so.

...

It took me a while to carefully thought and plan the plot related to this world (it does have time travel stuff)

I will apologize in advance if I did something wrong. Just remind me when it happen, so I can change it correspondinly about incoming plot.

Spoiler

Anyway this is just going to be mini arc--- and only moment where mc can take a bit of breath from his hectic life lol.

[collapse]

Thanks for reading!

 

24