113. Understanding New Abilities and Understanding Itachi’s Situation.
693 4 27
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

>>>>>

Since his conversation with Kazehana, It has been 3 weeks since Kaito came back from ZnT world. As he planned, within 3 weeks Kaito managed to understand more deeply about his new ability and control its use.

Unlike the first time, Kaito now can teleport to somewhere else accurately as long he knows the distance and the scenery on the location--- which makes it now usable in a battle. As for his second ability, Creation Cheat, Kaito also discovered its full potential and has become his favorite ability.

"Kaito-sama... Itachi is already here, waiting in the meeting room."

Hearing Sakuya's called him, Kaito, who was sitting alone in his own room, immediately stood up and turned around, "It's the time, huh?"

"Yes, Kaito-sama. It has been about 3 weeks since you started training with your new abilities." 

"I see." 

Kaito really didn't feel time passing for the past few weeks, because he was too immersed in his training.

"How did it go? Was it successful?"

"Not bad. I've made several useful items using my creation ability which I stored in my inventory." 

After that, Kaito proceeded to pick up one of his successful products, 'an electric knife' from inventory and give it to her.

"This is?"

"I call it an electric knife, it's like your average knife except it generates electricity when you put some magic on it."

...

After using and learning the 'Creation Cheat' ability usage for a month, Kaito really understands how it works and is more adept at using it. As described, this ability really allows Kaito to create anything according to his imagination, without any limitations as long as he knows what he is creating and has the energy and time to create it.

For example, Kaito can currently make simple items almost instantly with this ability, such as making knives, fabrics, banana peels, stone bricks, or just plain paper. However, if Kaito imagines making something more unique, such as a magic knife that can float and electrify or a banana peel that explodes-- he also can do it, but the energy required is much greater and the time required to create it also ranges from 5 to 30 seconds.

Hence, Kaito's current strategy to maximize the usage of the situation was to store all of his more complex item creation in inventory. Whenever Kaito needs to use his creation item, he just needs to summon it from the inventory without wasting his energy to create it in a battle. Not to mention there is no way the enemy would wait for him to finish his creation.

Kaito even considered getting himself a Gate of Babylon ability in the future after he solved the energy issue. Besides that, Kaito knows his current strength should be more than enough to travel safely in Naruto world so there is no sense of urgency. With various active abilities ranging from Eight Gate, Imagine Breaker, and Teleport as well as passive abilities such as swordsmanship and haki, Kaito is truly much stronger than he was 2 years ago. Not to mention there's also rent ability in case of an emergency situation and also his peerage members.

...

Back to the story again, after hearing Kaito's explanation, Sakuya tried to put a magic power in it. As his master said, the knife immediately generates electricity intensely-- yet her hand doesn't seem to be harmed at all by it.

"This is amazing, the knife literally able to generate electricity, yet it doesn't harm the user," Sakuya commented, genuinely amazed by her master creation.

Hearing her praise, Kaito nodded in satisfaction and said, "You can have that one, I made a lot of them on my inventory." 

Not only an electric knife, he also an explosive knife, a paralysis knife, a shadow knife, and a lot of others that he can't explain one by one during the last 3 weeks.

"Thank you, Kaito-sama. Although, I honestly think the name is a bit lame." Sakuya commented.

"I am sorry for that!"

"Pfft."

Kaito was quite aware he maybe suck at naming things, but since he has a lot of creation, he really can't waste his time to name them one by one seriously.

After giggling a little bit, Sakuya happily took it and then stored the knife in her inventory, "So Kaito-sama, the only limitation is your own magical energy? To use it effectively in the battle."

"...Also the creation time. In the battle, the enemy probably won't be waiting for me after all." Kaito added while shrugging.

"That's true. How do you plan to solve this issue, Kaito-sama?"

"I am not sure, but I will definitely solve it later." Kaito answered confidently.

Of course, Kaito dared to say this because the system had actually issued a personal task related to this matter. In fact, Kaito was really surprised when he read the details because he didn't expect the system really want him to solve the problem as far as issuing a non-risk task to him.

=====

Task Detail: Looking for a solution to the [Owner's] energy problem by going to another world that is certain to provide a solution. The travel will only occur if the [Owner] is ready to carry out the mission and this task must be carried alone.

Task Completion: The owner succeeded in finding a solution to his energy problem.

Time Limit: None.

Task Failure: None.

Reward: None.

Failure Punishment: -

===

Unfortunately, he really can't do his personal task right now due to current circumstances. After all, Kaito had some chat group members who currently need help, and as the leader, he can't just ignore them.

...

"Anyway, let's go to the meeting room. We can't make Itachi keep waiting." 

After that, Kaito followed Sakuya to the meeting room in order to meet Itachi, who had been waiting for a while.

>>>>>

When they finally arrived in the meeting room, Itachi noticed them coming and immediately stood to greet them.

"Owner."

"Itachi-san, Good afternoon. How is your situation? You seem to be having trouble?" Kaito replied while gesturing for him to sit back in his seat.

Looking at his tired face, both Sakuya and Kaito guessed that his situation might not be so good.

"I am fine. but it's getting harder to act in Akatsuki." 

"Mind you explain?" Kaito asked while sitting down in his leader's seat. 

Itachi nodded and explained, "Lately, Zetsu and Obito have persistently followed me but fortunately I still managed to escape their observation before coming to this world." 

Itachi himself actually did his best to keep his identity within Akatasuki even as far as paying points to make his body ill in the Naruto world. However, even with it, Akatsuki is still suspicious of him in the end, especially Obito and Zetsu who usually keep track of their Akatsuki members to make sure they are not a traitor.

"Although it might become more difficult, please keep your position until the time arrives. After we successfully convinced your brother and reconciled with him, you don't need to be in part of Akatsuki anymore." 

Even though Kaito felt bad for Itachi, he knew that it was better to maintain the status quo so that future plots would not change much. If Itachi leaves Akatsuki now or is even hunted down by them, the situation will be very difficult to predict in the future and I'm afraid it will have a big impact on the event that Sasuke and Itachi meet later.

...

"I understand, Owner." Itachi nodded without complaining. Anyway, he has been a spy of Konoha in his entire life on Akatsuki, so keep his identity for less than a month should be doable.

"Anyway, What is the situation of the plot in your world?" Kaito continues to ask seriously.

"Before I went here, Hidan and Kakuzu were on their way to capture Matatabi Jinchuriki while Tobi and Deidara were also on their way to Mizugakure to capture Isobu."

In fact, that's part of the reason why Itachi was able to get away since Obito currently went out with Deidara. Otherwise, there is no way Itachi could leave for the base world without making Akatsuki members more suspicious of him.

"So this is around the time when Naruto learns the Rasen Shuriken which is about a month away from your fateful encounter." 

"Yes." 

Itachi nodded and added, "There should be also an encounter between the Hidan and Kakuzu group with the Konoha team later."

"It's actually the perfect time."

Remember the plot where Asuma and Jiraiya going to die very soon, Kaito then turns to Sakuya and orders, "Announce in the chat group that every member who agrees to help Itachi to be prepared in the meeting room."

"Especially, make sure Saitama sensei is coming. This world is much more dangerous than SAO or Sekirei and I think I really need his help." Kaito added.

"Understand. I will do it right away." Sakuya nodded and then curiously asked, "However, If you don't mind, Kaito-sama. Can I ask you something?"

"Sure."

"What we are going to do in Naruto world while waiting for the time Itachi meets his little brother?"

*Cough* *Cough*

Hearing her question, Kaito cleared his throat and then answered, "Umm... Good question. In fact, I was thinking... perhaps, while waiting a month, we can try to establish our own ninja village in Naruto world."

""Ninja Village?""

Both Sakuya and Itachi were surprised and then looked at him curiously. Even though Kaito often came up with crazy plans, this time they were really confused about what he was doing because there was no reason for him to do something like that in Naruto World since they only going to stay there for a short time.

"Don't worry, I have a plan. Call everyone first so I don't need to repeat my explanation twice." 

Of course, Kaito knew what he said would confuse them and told Sakuya to move quickly so he could explain what he wanted to do to all the members.

...

I've barely slept these past few days due to work and looking after my mom in the hospital, *Sigh* I am actually surprised that I still want to write despite my situation lol. Sorry for the slow update, and thanks for reading!

...

27