116. Chat Group Members Getting in Trouble Everywhere.
557 4 24
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

>>>>>

While Erina's group and other members start making trouble everywhere in the Naruto world, Kaito who still unaware currently very busy fulfilling his responsibility as the 'producer' of material with his ability.

...

Stretched his hand upfront, Kaito imagined the 'thing' he wanted to create in full detail, from appearance, personality, ability, and even weaknesses. After making sure everything got covered, he quickly executed it which immediately drained his energy while the creation slowly appeared in front of him in a few minutes.

In fact, Kaito can use his ability in any pose (making this creation ability viable to use during a fight), but there is no reason for him to do that.

...

"This seems to be another good creation."

Looking at the yellow slime with cute eyes and a 1-meter size in front of him, Kaito feels quite satisfied despite being tired since it's his own creation. Of course, this slime is not ordinary slime, but is a special slime that is capable of producing real and delicious honey from its excretions-- thanks to its creation cheat ability.

Why slime? The reason was that Kaito had no other choice because if he created a more complex living creature like a cow, he would immediately fainted.  As we already know, when using the 'Creation Cheat' ability, the more complex the item to be created, the more energy is required. 

Kaito, who currently has limited energy to use, is unable to make complex living creatures until his energy capacity increases.

...

After confirming his creation seems just fine without any defect, Kaito turns around and says, "Sakuya, please bring her to the farm." 

"Good work, Kaito-sama." 

Sakuya who always watching him from behind, quickly picked up the honey slime and also checked it, in case Kaito did make a mistake he wasn't aware.

After all, if there is a mistake, Kaito's creation could easily cause a disaster. For example, if Kaito forgets to create a weakness for the slime (their core), the slime can reproduce quickly and has the potential to become a creature that wreaks havoc on nature. Fortunately, Kaito didn't make a mistake and after several tests, Sakuya also concluded her inspection.

...

"You are handling your work even better nowadays, Kaito-sama."

"Thank you. I already made a hundred of them, of course, I would improve." 

"That's good news for everyone."

Kaito just shrugged at her comment and asked, "Anyway, I should have met the quota for honey slime today, right?"

"Of course." Sakuya smiled while picking up the slime, "Kaito-sama, You may have a rest a bit while I am bringing this one to the farm "

 "Thank you..." 

"You're welcome. Monitoring you is part of my job after all."

...

After that, Sakuya took the slime to the farm to unite it with the others, leaving Kaito who felt quite tired-- decide to take a quick nap before the next order.

However, when Kaito was about the close his eyes, suddenly a notification bell sounded in his head, making him frown immediately.

*DING*

=====

[God Tongue consumes points in order to notify the Owner bypassing the mute.]

=====

'Erina? it's rare for her to call me in the chat group so it should be important. Also wtf system, you did a frickin microtransaction here?'

Kaito was immediately surprised to see Erina pinging him, consuming his points to bypass the mute he had previously set in the chat group.

If it was from another member, Kaito would answer it later, but if it was from Erina, Kaito knew he had to respond as soon as possible. As the main chef who always provides delicious food for all members, Erina has a very important position and influence in the chat group and Kaito knows it would be a bad idea if their relationship soured.

After that, Kaito swiftly opened the chat group interface and was immediately bombarded with greetings from members who were traveling outside the village.

=====

[Musician of Red Hair Pirates]: "Kaito-kun."

[Ohara Survivor]: "Owner."

[God Tongue]: "@Owner, you are finally here! I literally paid you 1000 points to call you."

[Owner]: "Um, I am sorry about that, you know I was busy doing my duty. What is happening here?"

...

Looking at their enthusiasm, Kaito can't help but suddenly have a bad feeling. He is also curious why there are so many people welcoming him at this moment, even though most of the chat group members should be busy enjoying traveling in this world.

...

[Musician of Red Hair Pirates]: "You should go first, Erina-san. Your situation should be more crisis than us"

[Ohara Survivor]: "Erina also consumed points to call Owner, so it's natural for her to be first to ask for help."

[Owner]: "I agree. Erina, I think you should go first."

[God Tongue]: "Okay... Thanks, everyone!"

[Owner]: "Then, Erina-san. Do you need my help? What kind of help do you need from me?"

[God Tongue]: "Indeed, I pinged you Owner, because we need your help. But the system told me that you mute your notification, I can't help but spend points..."

[Owner]: "Once again, I am sorry about that. The only reason why I mute it is because I don't want to get disturbed during my work with ping notif."

[God Tongue]: "So, did I disturb you, Owner?"

[Owner]: "No. I am currently taking a break here. Also don't worry about your point, I will pay it back."

...

For Kaito, who regenerates points every day from daily task members, 1000 points is not a problem at all. Still, the other members should also have a lot of points and be able to protect themselves. After all, that's why Kaito thought of inviting the members to visit this world with him.

...

[Owner]: "Speaking of which, we seem to be off-topic now. Please got on the point"

[God Tongue]: "Ah! Yes, we need your help now!"

[God Tongue Secretary]: "It's urgent!"

[God Tongue]: "Hisako?! you are also here?"

[God Tongue Secretary]: "I am sorry Erina-sama, but I am here to help convince the Owner with you! You also took it too slow!"

[God Tongue]: "But I am not sure how to bring it up!"

[Owner]: "...Let's not keep around the bush then. What do you need me to do for you, Erina-san, Hisako-san?"

[God Tongue Secretary]: We need you to come to our position directly, right now, Owner. I will open the broadcast here so you can see where we are now. We are currently in trouble and your presence will greatly help our situation."

[Owner]: "Trouble? Where are you now?"

[God Tongue Secretary]: "We are currently in Konoha and detained by Anbu and Hokage because Saitama sensei accidentally destroyed the properties of Konoha."

[Owner]: "..."

Aware of his bad luck, Kaito already expects a troublesome situation but to hear Saitama accidentally destroying part of Konoha? That's something he didn't expect at all.

[Musician of Red Hair Pirates]: "...It seems my situation is a little bit better?"

[Ohara Survivor]: "Me too."

[Owner]: "Um... Can you share the memories of what happened, Erina-san?"

[God Tongue]: "Um, wait a second..."

After that, Erina quickly shared the memories of what happened to the chat group, which made Kaito and the rest of available chat group members understand immediately what is going on. 

From the memories he got, at first, nothing seemed wrong with Erina's group coming to Konoha even though some Anbu followed them. They arrived at the most famous dinner location in Konoha and even managed to order it without any problem.

However, everything quickly goes wrong when Saitama and Might Guy agree to do a 'friendly' spar together after meeting at the Ichiraku Ramen.

The result of the supposed spar was obvious, Saitama won without problem even though Guy had opened the 6th Eight Gate against him. Unfortunately, at the end of their duel, Might Guy asks Saitama for a request to show his seriousness for once-- to which Saitama easily agrees. 

Saitama, who remembers what he did in his original memory when he was sparring with Genos, got the idea to do the same thing with Might Guy.... so he did it. He punched seriously at Might Guy, then stopped a few inches in front of his face and destroyed the area behind him. At the surface, it was a good idea but Saitama forgot where they are currently at.

At the training ground of Konoha... then he completely decimated the whole with his 'act'.

Obviously, this resulted in the Hokage ordering the Anbu to arrest the Saitama alongside side Erina group, being suspected of threats and potential from the new village. 

...

[Owner]: "What a messy situation... Saitama-san is clearly at fault... but to solve your current situation, I really need to come there. Just about my bad luck."

Even without task from the system, Kaito aware that his bad luck surely making him working extra on something that supposed not to happen normally.

[Musician of Red Hair Pirates]: "...They don't even eat the Ramen yet. It must be delicious."

[Ohara Survivor]: "...Yeah. It was a cool move from Saitama sensei though."

[God Tongue]: "We are so sorry!"

[God Tongue Secretary]: "We are sorry!"

[Owner]: "...I understand the situation but talking and negotiating within politic isn't really my forte. I guess I need to go there too with @Magician of Exodus."

Even though he was annoyed with this trouble, Kaito knew that Erina's situation was quite serious and had to be handled quickly. As the place where the protagonist of this world resides, making a bad relationship with Konoha is a bad idea. That because according to their future plan, in the future this world is one of the worlds that will be connected to the base world directly.

...

[Magician of Exodus]: "You don't need to do that. I am already here, Kaito. Don't worry, I will go with you there."

[Owner]: "Thanks."

Fortunately, Aika was also looking into the chat group without any of them realized so she immediately responded to Kaito's invitation.

[Magician of Exodus]: "No, my king, it's my mistake. I am sorry. Maybe I shouldn't let chat groups travel around at all since i truly forget that most members love doing their own thing. They should know we are here to help Itachi so we do need to make a huge change to this world event, yet-- they seem to forget about it."

[Ohara Survivor]: "...We are sorry..."

[God Tongue]: "...We are sorry..."

[Musician of Red Hair Pirates]: "...We are sorry...."

[Owner]:  "I got why Erina and Hisako apologize... but Uta and Robin, what is your current situation that does need our help?"

[Musician of Red Hair Pirates]: "Uhh... I am currently watching Misaka-san fighting against Killer Bee (?). Misaka was training with her thunder devil fruit ability in this mountain range but one of her thunder accidentally attacked Killer Bee and he thought we are an enemy who wanted to destroy his village."

[Owner]: "..."

[Magician of Exodus]: "..."

[Ohara Survivor]:  "As for my current situation, Sir Crocodile is fighting against Kazekage, Gaara right now. We tried to steal some sand jutsu from the library of Sunakagure as we don't want to implicate our new village.  Unfortunately, we got caught by their Anbu who slept on his patrol duty hiding inside the library, alerting the kage himself to come alongside bunch of Anbu."

[Owner]: "...I almost forget both you and Crocodile coming from Criminal Organization."

[Magician of Exodus]: "...Kaito-san, I am afraid your bad luck somehow affected the chat group members too."

[Owner]: "...You are definitely not wrong there. The implication actually scared me. Still, these things need to be handled immediately and I will focus on my luck later."

[Magician of Exodus]: "Once is just coincidence, but three times? that's mostly happened only to you."

[Owner]: "I should be angry with your statement, but it also makes me sad since it's indeed the fact."

[Magician of Exodus]: "Pfft..."

...

Normally Kaito would be angry at her remark, but after reading about their situation, it seems all of them happened in trouble because of unfortunate circumstances... which normally happen only to him. He had a theory that chat group members were also being affected by his bad luck so he was forced to solve their situation considering he was the only one with teleportation ability.

'Screw it, I swear after fixing all chat group members' problems, I need to solve my luck situation' Kaito cursedly thought.

If his bad luck actually begins to affect his friends/family, then Kaito really needs to take it more seriously before it becomes dangerous. 

After all, he doesn't want to hurt anyone close to him even if it's indirectly.

>>>>>

More than 3 months huh, but I am finally ready to go back to writing. The end of the year was a really busy time for me, and I took a longer vacation than I intended to have because a lot of real life stuff happen.

Still busy af, tho... So I can't promise any consistent update. But I will do my best to write whenever I got a free time.

Spoiler

Also, sorry, no Saitama fight with Guy scene there. I actually did try to write it several times, but then decided to scrap it since I can't write a good scene about it and honestly stressed me out.

[collapse]

24