Chapter 14 Gotta Have The Tunes If You Doing Some Lovein
40 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

During their walk out of the park, Kam was able to get a good look at the person he would be spending the night with. 

 She has a slighter lighter skin tone than him and stands at about the same height. He guessed that she was probably an inch or two shorter, but nothing significant. She has long curly black hair that goes down to her shoulders. Green eyes that reminded him of the grass he would lay on during the summer. He could see that she had a small beauty mark on her left cheek. Her lips were full and thick and were covered in a shiny lip gloss that attracted his attention. 

She currently wore a simple outfit of jeans and a black lace crop-top that showed off her breast and black heels, but even in the simplicity, Kamara thought she looked stunning. There was also another part of her that Kam also thought was stunning, something that he had a good experience with during tier dancing. During their quick walk, he tried his best not to glance at it, but now and again he would take a peek and it was a brand new experience every time.   

After a fast walk, the two made it to the eastern exit of the park where they saw a row of cars lined up with their lights on. Confused Kam went to say something but before he could speak the woman, whose name he still doesn’t know, pulled him to the sedan in the front of the line. Once there she knocked on the tinted driver-side window. 

“Jesus!” Kam heard a shout from inside.

After a second the window slowly rolled down and an older man with a friendly smile appeared

“How may I help you ma’am?” he asked.

“You driving?” she curtly asked

“Yes ma’am just gets in and tell me where you would like to go,” he said as he unlocked the doors and started putting his seatbelt on.

She nodded and made her way to the spacious backseat of the car. Kam followed after her, as she gave the man an address Kam started to put his seatbelt on but was stopped midway by his companion. She held out her hand preventing him from moving the belt further. Getting the hint but not understanding the reason Kam let go of the seatbelt and let it fly back into its designated place.  

While Kam was thinking about what he was doing he felt a hand start to rub his thigh, looking down he saw her hand rubbing near his no-no region. Kam then got an understanding of what was going to happen.  

With the address in the GPS, the man changed gears, “Alright ma’am, I’ll have the two of you there in a jiffy. If you want any music or anything just let me-”

“No, thank you. Just get us there as fast as possible please.” She interrupted before turning back to Kam. She bit her lip as she continued to rub his pants. At this point, he had gotten hard again and unlike before in the dance hall, his member was perfectly visible. She noticed this and particularly focused on the large area of his pants. 

Getting the hint the driver did not talk anymore and started following the GPS to the location.

In the backseat, Kam was being stared at like a piece of meat and rubbed down like a toy he figured now would be a good time for an introduction. 

“Well, now seems as… good a time as any, I'm Kamara.” He struggled out as she caressed his leg.  

Caught off guard the woman looked at him with a weird look before chuckling. And in a surprising maneuver to Kam, she reached her leg over his waist and started to straddle him. Her knees on either side of his thighs and her green eyes directly looking at his as she proclaimed “Issa” before holding his head in her hands and kissing him. 

During this time the driver felt a shift in his car and checked the rearview mirror. There he saw the woman straddling the young man in the back seat. With a playfully shocked face, he quickly looked away.

‘Better mind my own business’ he joked in his head and continued to focus on the road.

After about a minute he changed his mind and slowly pulled out his phone and played some music to fit the mood for the two love birds. 

“Gotta have the tunes if you doing some lovein” he said under his breath, nodding his head in agreeance with himself.

‘You can thank me later young man’ this time he said in his head, from there the older man stuck to his original plan and focused on the road, no longer worried about the two behind him. It wasn’t the first time it’s happened and he was sure it wouldn’t be the last.

The drive to their destination didn’t take very long, well from Kamara’s perspective it took a second. He was so entranced by the kissing that he couldn’t focus on the passage of time.  The only thing taking the two out of their entanglement was a loud grunt from their driver.

“Hmm, Looks like we’ve made it. Sparks Hotel, I took you as far as I could. Would’ve gone farther but I don’t know how dem folks would feel bout a car drivin’ in the hotel.” he joked as the lights in the car turned on. 

Clearing her throat Issa got off Kamara and straightened out her appearance. “Thank you, how much do I owe you?” she asked before leaning over to Kamara “Could you go get us a room while I handle this?” she whispered in his ear.

He nodded and got out of the car after saying his thanks. While Issa handled the car he made his way into the hotel. He didn't really pay attention to any of the surroundings, only briefly waving off the doorman's greeting before heading directly towards the concierge's desk. 

The man working the desk noticed him walking up and with a friendly smile asked “How may I help you today sir?”

Kam walked up to the desk “ I need a good room for the night, give me your best if you can.” he responded 

Unfazed the young man nodded “Yes sir, I’ll check right now.” he then began typing away on the computer in front of him. Kam leaned on the desk and waited.

After a few seconds, the concierge spoke “Unfortunately our master suite is taken, but we do have a Junior Suite available. Is that okay?”

“Yea, that's great,” Kam said as he began to fumble in his pocket to get his wallet and pull out his card. 

“Great, just a second sir” the man smiled and went back to typing. 

After another minute Kam had received his room card and number. He turned around to find the seating area he passed to wait for Issa, but as he turned around he saw Issa standing by the elevators. She was fidgeting with her hands as she paced in front of them. She glanced at him for a second and they locked eyes. 

She held her hand up like she was holding a card and looked at him quizically. Kam nodded and held up the card with a smug smile. Seeing this Issa smiled and then went to press the button for the elevator and motioned for him to hurry over. 

Kam quickly made his way over, and the two of them stood in front of the elevator waiting for the light letting them know that their ride arrived. 

After a second of silence, Issa spoke up “That didn’t take as long as I thought.”

The ding went off and the elevator started to open, it was empty so they quickly entered.

As they walked Kam replied, “What can I say, the man was good at his job.”

The two then walked into the elevator Kam pressed the button to the seventh floor and they stood side-by-side in the elevator waiting for the door to close.

 “I see” Issa noted 

After that sentence, the door began to close and the two pounced on each other like lions to raw meat. 

The two were entwined the whole way up the elevator only stopping when they made it to their floor. Issa was the first one off and she looked at Kam as there were two directions that they could walk. There was a sign telling the number that was on each side. Kam looked it over for a second before seeing the number range for their room. He then quickly started walking to his right, followed by a just as speedily walking Issa. 

Their walk quickly turned into a child-like run as they made it to their room. Kamara then quickly inserted his card into the door. He stumbled a few times because Issa was kissing his neck and rubbing his pants as he did it. But after a few tries, he managed to focus enough to insert the card and open the door. 

Once the door was opened Issa sashayed passed Kamara and made her way passed the living area and into the bedroom. Kam made sure to get a good look at the asset that was on display before slowly closing the door, making sure to put the do not disturb sign on it beforehand. 

“Kamara” he heard Issa moan as he walked towards the room. As he walked he made time to take off his clothing, stripping down to only his boxers. As he made his way through the two-thirds wall and into the bedding area, Kam was met with a stark naked Issa laying on the bed.

“You won’t be needing those Kamara.” She pointed at his undergarments.

“guess not,” Kam said as he fully disrobed.     

Thanks for reading and as always your feedback is welcome.

0