Chapter 15 Issa or Alluring?
39 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The next morning Kam woke up to the sound of a closing door. He groggily sat on the holding his head in his hands, he looked at the other side of the bed and noticed that Issa wasn’t there. He sighed and rubbed his eyes cleaning out some of the gunk that had built up. He was still tired but he knew he needed to get home soon and call his friends to tell them he was ok. 

He got up out of the bed with another grunt and headed to the restroom. He walked past his clothes which were neatly folded on the edge of the bed, with his shoes placed neatly on top. While glancing at them the memories of the last night flooded his mind and a small smile appeared on his face.

“That’s nice,” Kamara yawned and walked into the bathroom.  

Once in the bathroom Kam took a piss before taking a good look at his tired face, he had bags under his eyes from the lack of sleep and he had some crust around his mouth. He couldn’t tell if it was from his saliva or something from Issa. He chuckled at the thought. 

Grabbing one of the washcloths hanging on the towel rack, he wet it and cleaned his face as best he could. He would’ve used the cleaning stuff that they had available for the room, but he didn’t feel like paying for it. Plus it could wait till he was home, he didn’t know exactly where they were but he was sure they were still in the city. And as long as that was the case, there would be no trouble getting home. 

Once Kam felt that his face was clean enough, he cut the water off and put the wet towel in a cloth hamper, and walked out of the bathroom. 

As soon as he walked out of the bathroom he heard the door to the room open and close behind it. He noticed that he was still naked and quickly hid his private parts. While peaking around the corner of the half wall to see who had entered. 

He saw a fully dressed Issa walking in with a big bag of takeout in her hand. She set the room key card on the counter along with the bag. And while humming as she wrestled through it pulling out two different takeout boxes and placing them on either side of the table. 

Seeing this Kam sighed in relief and went back to put his clothes on. A little part of him had been upset that she had just left without saying anything, he was happy to see that he was wrong. 

While Kam was putting on his pants he heard Issa’s sweet voice as she walked past the half wall “Kamara, wake up. I brought us breakfast. I don’t really know what you like, so I got something pretty neut-… oh, you’re already up, good.” She paused briefly and took a good look at him. 

“Yea I just woke up a couple of seconds ago. Honestly, when I saw all your stuff gone I figured you had left,” he said as he zipped up his pants and put on his shirt.

  She let out a small laugh from her mouth before walking over to him. He had just bent down to put on his shoes, but she stopped him and guided him up by the chin till he was standing face-to-face with her.

 “After what you did to me last night, your gonna have a hard time getting rid of me. So you got me now whether you want me or not. ” She proclaimed before pecking him on the lips.

“Who said I didn’t want you” he playfully said before pulling her close, squeezing her ass, and placing another kiss. A moan escaped Issa’s mouth in retaliation she gave his groin a little grip causing Kam to let out a grunt.  

“We will see. Now hurry and get dressed we need to eat.” She kissed him quickly again before walking back to the table. 

Watching her walk past the corner Kam smiled and shook his head ‘What’ve I got myself into’ he said to himself. He laughed a little bit before hurriedly putting on the rest of his clothes and joining his new… girlfriend(?), at the dining table. 

For the next hour, the two sat down, ate, and talked. They were both surprised by how natural the conversation flowed between the two of them. They never talked about anything serious, only casual conversation and jokes. Kam learned that Issa was pretty funny and had a similar sense of humor.  

Issa learned that Kam was new to the city and offered to show him some places she liked to go to, which he obviously said yes to. Unfortunately, the two of them were both busy for the next couple of days so they had to delay until the next week. 

Somehow through causal conversation, Kamara learned that Issa was into games, so he suggested that they play together. At first, she was a bit reluctant but after thinking it over she said yes. So tomorrow night they decided to play together, they hadn’t decided what game but it could wait. The two exchanged numbers, and while doing that Kam realized that it was 10:30. 

“Shit,” he said as he looked at his phone. He quickly got up from the table and started putting his jacket on. 

“What,” Issa asked, surprised by his sudden outburst.

“I’m sorry, I don’t mean to just dip like this but I had important plans that I completely forgot about.” he patted his pocket checking for his wallet and keys as he spoke “I really did enjoy last night and wanna see you again, but I gotta hurry. Fuck. I needa car.” he pulled out his phone and started typing on it. 

Seeing that it was nothing serious she relaxed, got up from her seat, and helped him get ready. “It’s fine, we already made plans to talk again, that is more than enough for me. If you gotta go you gotta go.” She said as she walked up to him. 

“Thank you for understanding. Oh, the room is already fully paid for, so when you leave could you return the keycard to the front desk?” he asked right before he was about to open the door and leave.  Turning around he saw Issa standing close to him with a small frown on her face. 

“Sure, but aren’t you forgetting something?” she said as she took a step closer to him with her big green eyes peering directly into his brown one.

“Uhhh,” Kam said confused about what was going on

“Jeez, you're a little dense, but that's ok you’ll learn soon enough,” she said

“I'm no-” Kam didn’t get to finish his sentence as Issa started kissing him.

The two kissed for a couple more seconds before Kam pulled away   

“Ahh I get it now,” he said with a smile. He quickly kissed her one more time, catching her by surprise, before opening the door and hurrying out. His express driver had arrived outside and he needed to get home quickly to get changed. 

Kam skipped the elevator and hurriedly made his way down the steps and out the door to the waiting car. He got in and told the driver to get to his place as fast as possible in exchange for a 200 credit tip. The driver nodded and speed off from the Sparks hotel.

Back in the room, Issa had sat down exasperated on the couch. She then started squealing and kicking the air in glee as the thought about what had happened. It had been a long time since she had felt this happy, even longer since a man had caused the happiness. Just the experience she went through last night made her past couple of weeks worth it, it was by far the best sexual one. 

Just that was enough for her to lock him down for the rest of his life, but his nice personality and good looks made her feel like she had a catch.

Not being to contain her joy, she reached for her phone next to her and went to the popular social media site Gold Feather, and placed a feather on her timeline. The feather was simple only saying “I don’t think I’ve ever been happier” followed by a slew of smiling and heart-eyes emojis. 

It was a simple feather, but it caused waves in her community. 

After a fast and chaotic 10-minute ride Kam made it back to his apartment and quickly took a shower, brushed his teeth, and changed his closed. He wore a simple green t-shirt with a pair of brown chinos and white low-top shoes.

He didn’t have enough time to put on lotion so he took it with him back to his driver who was waiting for him outside. He had offered him another 300 credits if he waited while he got ready. Fortunately, the man agreed and was waiting out in front of the building for him. 

So once he was ready Kam hopped into the car and the man sped off again. Kam had already given him the address so he was ready to go as soon as Kam got in. From there it was another thirty-minute drive before he got there.

During this time Kam lathered himself in lotion. He then texted Issa, apologized again, and also let her know that he was safe. She told him that she had made it home and was getting ready for work. He wished her well and she did the same and the two went about their day. 

When Kam arrived at his house he was happy to see that he had made it before the inspector. As he got there he decide to test something that had been at the back of his mind ever since he called for an inspector.

 He activated his ability. And as he suspected he could see everything about the house, from its history to the material used in it, the flaws in it, the ways to improve it, he even saw the number of animals that were located inside. 

At that Kam just gave a depressed sigh and shook his head “if I did everything it would be boring if I did everything it would be boring if I…” he continued to repeat the mantra in his head to make himself feel better about wasting his time.  

After a second he took a deep breath and straighten his posture. He looked at the time and saw that he had a few more minutes before the scheduled time so he went and sat on the steps of the house and went on his phone. 

He decided to pull up one of the social media sites he had downloaded on Thursday when he was doing his research. He had forgotten about them as he had been busy, but since he had time he figured he might as well create an account. 

The app he chose this time was called Gold Feather, from what he saw it was similar to a certain bird app that was popular in his last world. Only this one was much more popular and was government-sponsored, so the resource behind it is much larger. Making it the most popular app in the world. 

During the process of making his profile, he was asked questions about his interest. For that, he picked video games, music, sports, news, and streaming. All stuff he liked in his last life. Once there it gave him a bunch of people that he could follow and he followed a few that interested him. One of those people was GoldSea, which he promptly followed. 

 Once inside the app he scrolled on the feed just looking at the things, he didn’t have much context to what was happening. So really he was just doom scrolling past most things. He rarely paid attention to it unless it was a joke or some interesting news. But he did see something that kept coming up in the streaming community. 

It was a pluck (similar to a retweet) from an account called @Alluring. It was something simple saying only ‘I don’t think I’ve ever been happier’ followed by a slew of smiling and heart-eyes emojis, but it seemed to cause an uproar within their community. With many of the larger streamers posting it asking why. Even the guy Kam watched the other night and had just followed, GoldSea, commented on it. 

Curious Kam looked at the account that had placed the feather.

Thanks for reading and as always your feedback is welcome.

0