Ambush (4)
458 0 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Leo quickly dashed towards the commander and attempted to hit him with the sickle.

The commander quickly dodged to the side, even though Leo missed, he was smirking.

When he missed the attack targetting his opponent he still hit the shield, confirming that physical attacks could pass through the barrier.

 

 

 

"Is that shield an anomaly?" asked Leo.

"No, it is an expensive advanced technology that is currently in testing, I'll tell you all about it once I capture you!"

In the next second, Leo got kicked down to the ground and the commander started shooting at him.

 

 

 

Leo managed to roll to the side and dodge the bullets before getting up again.

"Tell me, would you be interested in joining us?" asked the commander.

Leo didn't respond and simply listened.

"We have lost a lot of combatives this fight, and you are going to lose. if you surrender now I am willing to offer you a position in this taskforce, we need an assassin, I will talk things out with command, all you have to do is give all the information about the object you are transporting and about the group you work for, sounds fair right?"

 

 

 

Leo simply snorted at this before responding.

"Who says that I plan on losing?"

"Suit yourself."

 

 

 

Leo quickly closed the distance between the commander and himself and threw a kick at his leg.

The commander wanted to catch the kick and prepared himself.

!!

However, he quickly jumped back upon seeing the next frightening sight.

The kick was about to hit when he saw Leo's leg shapeshift into the form of a blade.

 

 

 

The commander quickly jumped back but he still got hit by it, leaving a deep gash on his leg that was bleeding profusely.

In the next second, he yelled out loud.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU!"

Leo smirked and bowed before the commander.

 

 

 

"Agent Nightmare, at your service."

The commander quickly took out his handgun and started shooting at Leo.

Leo moved in closer to the commander, planning on incapacitating him and capturing him.

 

 

 

He got hit by one of the bullets, it hurt like hell but he continued on.

When Leo was right in front of him, he transformed his arm into a blunt sword and slashed at the commander at full force.

It was not sharp enough to penetrate the armor and cut him, but it surely was enough to break his bones, and that was Leo's plan.

 

 

 

The commander tried blocking the blow with his arms, but all that happened was both his arms bending in an unnatural way.

A bloodcurdling scream was heard in the next second as both the arms of the commander were broken.

Leo simply smirked at this as he kicked the commander to the ground, he was defenseless now.

 

 

 

"I will make sure not to kill you, but I will also teach you the true meaning of despair." said Leo.

he put his knee on the back of the commander before taking out his sickle again.

He put the sickle against the left arm of the commander and slowly started sawing it off at the shoulder.

 

 

 

The following two minutes everyone on the battlefield could hear a scream of utter despair before it was finally cut off.

The commander was about to pass out when Leo brought the arm closer to his mouth.

Leo took the arm of the commander and took a bite out of it before chewing a couple of times.

 

 

 

Leo spit out the piece of meat into the commander's face before saying one last thing.

"You taste disgusting."

After that, the commander passed out.

 

 

 

Leo wasn't concerned about the commander bleeding out, the wound on his arm would soon freeze shut due to the low temperatures in Belarus.

He lifted the commander up on his shoulder when he suddenly felt a sharp pain jolting through his body.

He completely forgot that he was shot due to the adrenaline pumping through his body.

 

 

 

Leo dropped the commander and dragged him back to the forest with his good arm.

"Let's see how Artemis and Crawler are doing."

Leo kept dragging his victim with him until he reached the position of Crawler and Artemis.

When Leo arrived at their position, he could not help but smile.

14