Facility raid (4)
375 0 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The moment Leo noticed that The Hermit was no longer reading he sat down at his desk.

The Hermit had already mentioned Leo and he knew that the foundation was actively looking for him.

Luckily, the desktop was still open.

 

 

 

Leo's biggest concern was getting hit with a memetic hazard, so he did not open any highly ranked classified documents, since those would contain one for sure.

He remembered The Hermit mentioning something about a person known as The Hierophant, and after looking for a while he found a file labeled shapeshifter.exe

 

 

 

Leo was not surprised that it was a .exe file, he was used to the foundation's way of encryption.

Leo opened the .exe file and it opened a black cmd window.

After a while, it started spitting out text before opening a secure document.

 

 

 

What this basically did was log the time the .exe was opened and where, it would not matter a lot right now since it would not be suspicious for The Hermit to take a look at the document.

A lot of the information in the document was already known to Leo, as he expected Doc to tell some.

 

 

 

It contained the interview that was conducted by The Hierophant where he interrogated Doc, however one thing interested him.

It was the separate task force that was created by the Nu-7 commander.

 

 

 

"As of 14-██-████ a separate task force has been created in order to hunt down this creature.

It possesses human-like intelligence which can be dangerous to the foundation.

The task force has been named appropriately "The mimic hunters."

The task force is still under Nu-7 control but is currently being lead by MTF E-11 member "Nix".

Second in command is Nu-7 member "Doc". she had first been placed as the squad sergeant but has been appointed the second in command by Nix due to her experience and usefulness."

 

 

 

Apparently, Leo had been classified as SCP-6840 with the KETER classification.

Personally, he didn't mind it as much, he was way more concerned about the task force that was created.

The fact alone that the squad contained an E-11 member filled Leo's heart with a bit of terror.

They were capable of restoring peace in multiple compromised sites and they were all battle-hardened.

 

 

 

Sadly, there was not more information about the squadron in the document, but Leo coped with it.

He still had another task to do, after all.

Leo hid the corpse of The Hermit under the desk and quickly exited the office in his Liam form.

This time, he headed towards floor three.

 

 

 

When he arrived on floor three he wasn't surprised in the slightest.

The entire floor was guarded heavily and also armored heavily.

A couple of guards once again checked his clearance card and let him pass into sector three.

 

 

 

After walking a while, he found the directions toward the armored containment lockers.

However, when Leo arrived at the lockers he let out a sigh.

 

 

 

"Should've known it would not be this easy."

There were multiple cameras in the room, observing him from every angle.

If he would take something out of the lockers he would be stopped for sure.

 

 

 

And if he made a break for it the moment he got the items out the sector would go in lockdown.

There was only one answer.

To take out the people in the camera room.

 

 

 

In Leo's past life, he had a "friend" who operated in the camera room.

He once told Leo that if no one reported in for a straight hour, an external operator would take over control for a while.

They had this happen once at the old site where Leo worked, and a lot of camera operators got striked for that mistake.

For Leo on the other hand, this was a major advantage.

 

 

 

It practically meant that he would have an hour to get the SCPs and then get out.

He did not waste any time and started walking toward the control room.

After walking for a solid seven minutes he arrived at the control room.

Nothing happened on the way, except a couple of lower-ranked guards saluting him.

 

 

 

Leo scanned his access card and entered the control center.

He was met with a bunch of curious stares but he told them to get back to work.

The operators nodded and continued observing the cameras.

 

 

 

They thought that it was just a regular check-up, but they would soon be proved wrong.

11