Digging
268 0 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Leo returned slightly blood-stained as he sat down beside Valentina.

"It is done." said Leo.

Valentina clapped her hands.

"Great! That was your first mission so far, anyway, I will be taking my leave soon in order to get everything settled for you."

"I assume you want me to stay here until everything is finished?" asked Leo.

 

 

 

"Indeed, it is too risky to expose you to the world right now, to put it simply, you have too much heat on you with the foundation and MC&D combined."

"Alright, I understand." responded Leo.

"I will be sorting out everything with the other command members and getting everything for you ready."

"What about the bodies?" asked Leo.

 

 

 

"Oh, right. You think you able to bury them, Leo?" asked Valentina.

Leo responded in an annoyed tone.

"Wasn't there someone coming to pick them up?"

"Well, originally, yeah. But there is no real use since burying them here is just as easy."

Leo sighed and went along with it.

"Sure, you got a shovel or something for me? Since I won't be digging with my fucking hands." responded Leo.

 

 

 

"Yeah, there is a small tool cabin outside, there should be a shovel in there. I will send someone later to get rid of the vehicle. Anyway, it will probably be a solid week before I finish everything, so make yourself comfortable. I will get someone to fetch you a John Doe and a Jane Doe, they should arrive later this week. Any questions?"

"None at all."

 

 

 

"Great, I will be departing then, see you later." said Valentina before leaving.

Leo was once again surprised by how fast everything went, earlier today he was still in a containment cell being held captive and in the next moment he meets one of the most powerful members of the chaos insurgency.

 

 

 

However, Leo was glad that Valentina was gone since he could do something else now.

And that was hide SCP-483, the age reducing pills.

In all this time Leo still had the SCP hidden on him.

First thing Leo did was ensure that Valentina was gone, once he was sure she was gone he looked for a case or something to put the SCP in since they wouldn't be seeing the light of day anytime soon.

 

 

 

Once Leo found something appropriate to put the SCP in he went to the toolshed and got himself a shovel as he started digging right next to the house.

He made sure he could identify the place quickly before he started digging.

After digging for a while Leo put the SCP in the hole before covering it, this would be one of the only chances he would get in hiding the SCP.

 

 

 

Up next Leo dug a much larger hole.

It took a while for him to dig the hole since the ground was quite hard.

Once he dug the hole he threw down the shovel as he walked toward the car.

 

 

 

He opened the passenger side door and instantly the pungent smell of blood hit his nose.

At this point Leo was all too familiar with the smell but he couldn't help to still be disgusted by it.

 

 

 

He picked up the body and walked towards the hole he dug before throwing the body in the hole.

The body hit the ground with a thud as Leo walked back towards the car in order to get the driver's body.

 

 

 

When Leo picked up the body blood spilled on his clothes, annoying him.

Once again Leo walked towards the hole before dropping the body in it without any emotion.

Leo sighed.

 

 

 

The fact that this all felt normal to Leo at this point scared him a bit.

"I've truly lost all my morality." thought Leo as he started filling up the hole.

 

 

 

Leo had this talk with himself multiple times, but this time it hit harder for some reason.

He was quite aware of how he transformed, back when he was in the foundation he already felt sorry if he squished a bug on accident and now he was brutally murdering other humans without any remorse.

 

 

 

He knew that left multiple children without a father and women without their husbands, but he didn't try to think about it as much, since these were the thoughts that would drive one insane.

However, in the end Leo only had one thought that counted.

 

 

 

"They are all necessary sacrifices in order to create the perfect world."

9