Realisation
258 0 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Leo first cleaned his hand before picking up the woman's corpse and saving it in a shapeshifting slot.

"Great, now I can actually do stuff instead of being locked inside here." thought Leo as he dragged the body outside.

Leo laid the body of the woman against that of the man and once again, started digging.

 

He couldn't leave the bodies lying around like this, after all.

After digging for a while he dumped both the male and female bodies in the grave together before covering it up.

 

Leo felt kind of bad for the man and woman since this wasn't the fate they had chosen, but neither did he back when he was still in the foundation.

The world just wasn't fair, and they had to accept it.

 

After burying the bodies Leo went back inside and cleaned his hands before picking up a mop.

The metallic smell of blood lingered in the air.

Leo started mopping up the mess he had created by killing the woman inside.

After mopping for a while the bloodstain was gone.

 

Leo picked up a can of deodorant he found laying around and sprayed it around the room.

Somehow the deodorant smelled even worse than the blood smell.

"I sure as hell hope that Valentina won't be wearing this every day or I might have to carve out my nose." thought Leo.

 

Once again, Leo sat down on the couch, bored.

It would still be a while until Valentina would finally return.

Leo wondered what she was all up to but after thinking about it for a while he got bored again.

 

But that is also when he realized something important.

"Fuck! I completely forgot about the confidential folder I brought along!"

He felt kind of stupid for forgetting about it but quickly went to grab it.

 

He was kind of interested on what Adam had to report about him along with the information about the GOI.

First of all Leo would start with the file on him.

 

After opening the confidential file he was first met with the old document that was written about him that he recovered at site B-A.

After rereading the document he moved on to the next page.

 

RECOVERY OF ANOMALY-6840

MTF members "Nix" and "Doc" had a suspicion that SCP-6840 was linked to MC&D, more specifically a special agent who completed services as an assassin.

This was speculated due to the raid on site B-A and the assassination of intelligence agency member "The Hermit".

MTF squadron "The mimic hunters" were given the needed funds to hire SCP-6840's service by O5-4.

 

After getting confirmation that the target was on his way to the meeting point MTF squadron "The mimic hunters" was dispatched to intercept him.

An ambush was set up and once the suspect was spotted in their vehicle the driver was shot.

The vehicle crashed against the side of a mountain as the MTF agents moved in with modified tranquilizer guns.

 

Although it was requested that the suspect would not bring any weapons with him, he still had one, more specifically a MP5SD.

He managed to kill an agent and injure several other ones before finally being incapacitated and being moved to site Phobos.

 

A smile appeared on Leo's face as he read the text.

"So it indeed was a setup, but atleast I now know who orchestrated it all." said Leo before sighing.

"Of course it had to be a fucking O5, now they will definitely be looking for me."

 

However, at the same time Leo was happy.

Now he knew which O5 to blame for what happened to him.

Up next Leo would have to get some information on the overseer, but that was considerably harder now that he had almost no connections.

 

"Valentina probably knows something about him." thought Leo as he continued to the next page of the report.

On the next page were Adam's experiences with Leo and how he got demoted.

Leo read through them but didn't find anything interesting since most of it was just Adam ranting about his life.

 

Leo sighed as he grabbed the document on the sarkic group of interest.

"Let's see what all of this is about."

9