GOI-0432
263 0 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Leo looked at the document.

GOI-0432, the hunter's black lodge.

WARNING: GIVING UNAUTHORISED ACCESS TO THIS DOCUMENT MAY RESULT IN TERMINATION.

 

 

Leo shrugged off the warning and flipped the page as he started reading about the group of interest.

Ion himself told Leo to specifically pick this document, so Leo expected it to be quite important.

 

"GOI-0432, also known as the hunter's black lodge is an anomalous crime syndicate located in Moscow, Russia.

Unlike normal crime syndicates, the hunter's black lodge has been confirmed to be linked with sarkicism.

The hunter's black lodge is suspected of multiple crimes including but not limited to drug production, human trafficking, assassination, and murder. The foundation was originally alerted of the presence of GOI-0432 by a old GRU-P division report.

The hunter's black lodge produced two kind of drugs, they go by the names of wrath and lust.

Wrath functions similarly to an anabolic steroid, but with way worse effects.

it is capable of tripling someone's muscle mass, continued use of the drug leads to death.

Upon investigation of the drug, the foundation's research department was inconclusive in linking it with any other known hormones.

 

Second up was the drug known as lust.

When lust was snorted, it triggered sensory hallucinations, increased sexual arousal, and increased feelings of euphoria.

For those reasons lust spread over the world quickly, being labeled as a party drug, although it was more addictive than heroin.

 

An agent of MTF PSI-13 codenamed "Dawn" was sent out in order to infiltrate GOI-0432, posing as a stand-alone hitman in Moscow.

After doing multiple hits on targets agent Dawn was invited into club Red lantern in Moscow, which was operated by the owner of GOI-0432, more promptly known as Iosava.

Iosava told agent Dawn that he would be given one chance to initiate in the hunter's black lodge, but first, they would feast and drink.

 

 

They brought out a bottle of vodka and agent Dawn trusted it since they also took a shot.

Agent Dawn took a shot and the rest of his memory was a blur, he suspected that his glass was coated in a thin anesthetic.

 

He remembered some things vaguely, like being underground and being chained by the neck before having to fight in an arena.

He remarked how hundreds of people were watching him, not all Russian or human.

However, pretty much everything was a blur.

Quote from agent dawn;

"I heard chanting. I remember skulls cracked, eyes gouged, and the feel of flesh between my teeth."

Agent Dawn found himself back at his apartment 4 days later with a strange tattoo of a cyclops-like beast.

 

 

Agent dawn also mentioned something about "The twelve great mothers".

We speculate them to be higher ranked sarkists and most of them do not agree with the way that Iosava is running the group, they are speculated to be Proto sarkists.

The people in GOI-0432 refer to them with multiple names, "Witches, hags" but they do not say that to their faces

 

 

Agent Dawn also mentioned that the GOI was way bigger than we expected.

Quote agent Dawn;

"There's another world beneath Moscow. Abandoned soviet bunkers. The Metro-2. Forgotten crypts. But it runs so much deeper than we knew. There's something downright ancient below. Suffice it to say, I think Moscow was built atop a Sarkic temple"

 

Agent dawn mentioned that it was quite hard to get information since all GOI-0432 would supply is the information he really needed to know.

However, he also mentioned that he potentially found a weak link, one of the great mothers.

Agent dawn mentioned that she was going senile and was quite naive.

 

After prying for some information agent Dawn learned that the hunter's black lodge was both old and new.

Iosava's father resurrected the hunter's black lodge after escaping the gulag in 1951.

He encountered something in the wilderness after escaping the gulag, after which the great mothers sought him out, they guided him, showing him what he had forgotten.

 

Agent Dawn tried prying for more information but the great mother refused to elaborate.

However, she did hand agent Dawn some old documents.

 

The documents revealed one very important detail.

A long, long time ago, back when Moscow didn't exist there was a different kind of city there.

 

And that city was called Orok's fall.

9