GOI-0432 (2)
261 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When Leo read the name Orok's fall it finally connected why Ion told him to choose this specific document.

Ion had mentioned his klavigars before and how once Leo completed a seal he would have the right to meet them.

Orok was one of the klavigars of Ion.

 

Leo decided to continue reading the document first before asking Ion any questions.

 

Agent dawn made a special request to have both his name and what he has done removed from the final report.

Reasoning is as follows.

"I got a mission handed down to me where I was supposed to take down someone from the Ministry of Internal Affairs who was cracking down on the hunter's black lodge, but it wasn't a normal mission. Target the family. A wife, a daughter. Don't kill them. Make an example. The sort of scars that will never heal."

Upon agent Dawn's request, the specifics of the mission have been removed.

 

At a later date, agent Dawn spoke with the great mother again, who from now on will be referred to as "Five".

Agent Dawn mentioned that there was a tone of regret when she spoke about the way things went with GOI-0432.

Agent Dawn inquired about sarkicism once more.

Five spoke about Ion and of his ways but skipped the parts of glorified torture and murder.

She explained that sarkicism wasn't always like this, that in its glory days it was about friendship, honor, virtue, and liberation.

 

Agent Dawn confirmed that although the hunter's black lodge is neo-sarkic, the great mothers are clearly proto-sarkic.

He also clarified that the arena wasn't only for initiation, but also some kind of ritual.

Six people went in, one would come out. There were some kind of metal grates on the floor and all the blood and gore drained to a unknown location.

 

After two more reports from agent Dawn, he went MIA.

It is unknown what happened to him.

after much deliberation, raids were conducted against multiple Black Lodge sites, including the Red Lantern nightclub.

During the raid members of the black lodge were seen having their bodies contort into inhuman angles, growing significantly more bone and muscle tissue.

 

However, the foundation was prepared and took them down with incendiary ammunition.

 

The mission would result in the discovery of SCP-2408-3.

SCP-2408-3 is a temple complex located within a large cavern deep beneath the city of Moscow, it is thought to be 3000 years old.

It is confirmed to be of sarkic origin.

The outside of the temple complex is made out of black granite meanwhile the inside is made out of organic material, including but not limited to bone, skin and muscle tissue.

 

Under SCP-2408-3 was a creature labeled as SCP-2408-4.

It was horizontally positioned, as it had fallen.

The entity is apparently disabled/immobile and likely brain dead.

It had a single eye on its head and three rows of sharpened teeth.

SCP-2408-4's most notable anomaly is its size, with an estimated standing height of 300 meters and a weight of 70,000-72,000 tonnes.

 

Under normal circumstances, SCP-2408-4 would have been crushed by its own weight, explaining it was anomalous.

After checking some of the DNA from SCP-2408-4 to the drugs produced by the hunters black lodge, they match up, meaning that the drugs were originally produced from bodily fluids from SCP-2408-4.

 

The bronze tips of over 3,000 arrows, harpoons, and spears (belonging to a wide range of Eurasian cultures) have been extracted from SCP 2408-4's muscle tissue. An exact cause for SCP-2408-4's current disabled state remains unknown and some portions of the body appear to be undergoing slow decay while other parts appear to be regenerating.

 

The foundation has managed to seize and maintain control of SCP- 2408-3 and -4 as of now with the hunters black lodge not having made any attempts at regaining control over SCP-2408-3 and -4.

 

At present, GoI-0432 has expanded its influence over other cities in Russia, investigation is ongoing.

______________________

Leo put down the document and sighed.

Once he read the part about SCP-2408-4 resting under SCP-2408-3 vertically, he already pretty much knew one thing for sure.

 

And that was that the immortal but yet braindead klavigar Orok was located in Russia.

7