Standstill
261 1 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Man, that was a massive information bomb." thought Leo.

He wanted to ask Ion some questions but decided to do it the next day, it was quite late already and he had to process all the information first.

 

Leo went and got ready for bed.

Right before he went to bed he looked down at the graves he dug out of a window.

He didn't think too much about it as he laid down in bed, quietly falling asleep.

___________________________________

Leo opened his eyes and found himself in the void again.

However, something was off.

The entire void was splattered in mutilated body parts and blood, it was more red than white.

 

Leo looked in front of him and saw Sogrith and Ion standing next to each other, both drenched in blood and looking at Leo.

Leo already had started piecing things together when he saw them both drenched in blood.

"So, you two finally decided to meet each other?" said Leo with a smile on his face.

 

"Yes,we have." said Sogrith.

"And, can you two handle each other?" asked Leo.

"We have different goals and he originally wasn't too happy about me using you for my goals aswell, but for now we have both agreed to a standstill." said Ion.

 

"Great, now I assume you called me here because of the document I just read, right?"

"Indeed, you may ask me any questions." said Ion.

"To start with, what happened to Orok?" asked Leo.

 

"It is quite a long story, but I will simplify it. All my klavigars are immortal, some karcists are as well as they have been blessed with my gifts and await my grand return. What happened to Orok happened in the start of the downfall of our empire, before we had to scatter and become labeled as a "cult". Sarkicism used to be about the sacrifice of one for many, you would sacrifice things that you had so that others could prosper. After I disappeared it devolved into many for one, the neo-sarkists. They would sacrifice the lives of others so that they grow stronger. Orok laid down the ultimate sacrifice for the blood of gods and tyrants. The sacrifice allowed thousands of karcists to flee from the temple complex."

"Wait, so Orok is dead?" asked Leo.

 

"Would you listen for a second? my klavigars are all immortal, what do you do if there is something which you can't defeat, Leo?" asked Ion.

Leo thought back at his time at the foundation before answering.

"You contain it."

 

"Correct. Although Orok is immortal, he can still be incapacitated. After his sacrifice he was incapacitated and those fucking Mekhanites made sure that he would not be able to recover for a long time by injecting a serum into him. The serum is in his blood and constantly makes sure that Orok's body decays, this way he is stuck in a infinite loop of recovering and decaying. If it wasn't for that serum our empire might've never fallen..."

Ion sighed.

 

 

"My next question is how do you want me to meet Orok once I complete his seal?" asked Leo.

"I might be able to send a fraction of my power through your body, if you touch him it will be capable of reviving brain activity for a while, although sending the signal through your body will most certainly cause you absolute agony."

Leo shuttered at the thought of it.

 

"What about Nadox? I've almost completed his seal, do you have any idea about his whereabouts?" asked Leo.

Ion was in thought for a while before responding.

"Before I chose to undergo the apotheosis, Nadox told me he would await my return in a pocket dimension, once you complete his seal I think he will be intrigued enough to come out himself and look for you, so if I was you I wouldn't worry about that all too much. When it comes down to the hunter's black lodge, take your time. They are still too powerful for you to take them down, although I will ask one thing of you when you decide it is time."

 

 

"And what is that one thing?" asked Leo.

 

"Once you choose to take down the hunter's black lodge, leave the great mothers alive. They will be of tremendous help to you."

9