Valentina’s return
248 0 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Leo sighed.

"Of course, I will leave them alive, they are proto after all." responded Leo.

"Great, that is all for now." said Ion.

"I think it is time for you to go Leo, me and Ion still have some things to talk about." said Sogrith before snapping his finger.

 

Right when Sogrith snapped his finger, the void started shattering and Leo fell in a deep slumber once again.

By the time Leo woke up, it was 1:00 PM the next day with a splitting headache.

 

He went downstairs and cooked some eggs for breakfast before sitting down on the couch.

Leo already had a good idea where the headache was from.

For the rest of the day, Leo barely did anything and just sat around.

Gradually, his headache decreased until it was gone.

 

The next two days, Leo also barely did anything until he heard the front door opening.

Leo didn't bother checking who it was since he locked the front door and only one person would have a key to open it.

Besides, he was laying down on the couch and it was really comfy, so why would he get up?

 

The door opened and Valentina entered the room with a weapon case and a bag.

Valentina looked toward Leo before commenting on his appearance.

"That body fits you quite well." said Valentina.

"Yeah, I can agree with you on that one. You sure picked out two good candidates," said Leo as he got up from the couch before cracking his back.

 

Leo continued.

"So, what have you brought for me?"

"I got some mixed reactions from the delta command about you joining me as my right hand man, but I honestly don't give a shit, they can all suck it. In the bag is your mandatory outfit and there are two fake IDs in there, one female and one male. In the case is your temporary weapons until your MP5 arrives."

 

Valentina put down the case and bag in front of Leo before sitting down beside him and lighting a cigarette.

"Man that was all such a pain to deal with honestly." said Valentina before reaching toward the TV remote.

Leo sighed before taking a look in the bag.

"Honestly how did a lazy bum like you even become part of the delta command? Also do I really have to wear these mandatory outfits? If I shapeshift they will just rip apart." said Leo.

 

"I think that if I tell you all the horrible things I had to do in order to get this position you would probably be very disgusted with me, so I won't tell you. Hell, even now with the amount of power I have there are still people trying to assassinate me every now and then, so I have to teach them a lesson. Also, yes you have to wear the outfit, whether you like it or not. I made sure to get you five male outfits and five female outfits, that way you will have enough for a while. I recommend you take a look at your weapon first though."

 

Leo obliged and opened the weapon case first.

Inside of it he saw what appeared to be a small assault rifle which looked quite similar to the MP5.

There was also a holo sight and a small silencer along with four magazines and a laser in the case.

"So, what kind of weapon is this, Valentina?"

 

Valentina sighed.

"Yknow, it took me quite a lot of effort to get this weapon for you since we only have a few, I wanted to get you a weapon similar to the MP5 since you are familiar with it. From what I was told this is the Sig Sauer MPX, as the name applies it is very similar to the MP5, it is chambered in 9mm ammunition. A holographic sight has been supplied for you along with a laser and a compact suppressor, a pretty universal setup for your weapon. it has a thirty-round magazine like most guns. I honestly considered getting you a drum mag so that you could carry more bullets, but it would just be too bulky."

 

Leo took a good look at the gun before responding.

 

"Looks like a good quality gun to me."

10