Chapter 5
49 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I watched as the bracelet split into millions of tiny nanobots, scurrying up, down and around her bottom. It looked as if a wave of blue and white was swallowing her up. When the nanobots fully covered up her entire body hiding it from view, they, for a lack of a better word, set. They combined with each other and formed her suit around her.

I felt my cheeks flush and my mouth gape. I had not calculated for this… extra mass. Apparently, Kara had left out that her breasts were a lot larger than I thought they were so the super suit strained around her breasts.

While I was staring in shock at her breasts, she smiled before following my eyesight. She tried to cover her breasts up with her arms and hands, but she couldn't really cover them up and they spilled out between, below and above her arms. "Ahem." I cleared my throat. "To change the tightness of the suit, just tap the area of wherever you want to change and say the size that you want using the standards for that part of the clothing. For… that area, I recommend using bra sizes." I told her, looking away, feeling the heat in my cheeks. My libido was definitely not on lockdown as I thought.

She pressed the side of her chest and whispered, although I could hear her with my enhanced hearing, "Change to G-cup!" The nanobots enlarged around her chest, no longer constricting her breasts.

It was going to be a bit awkward talking about this but, this is a conversation that needed to be had. "So, what was that?" I asked her, confused on why her breasts were much larger than they normally were. Was it a reaction to the dyes that I used on the nanobots or the nanobots themselves? She blushed and looked away. I caught a look of anger and shame on her face.

I put my hand on her shoulders, "Kara, you're safe here with me, tell me what's wrong. Did the metal or dye make you feel different?"

Kara shook her head in response to my question. She frowned and answered, "Every time that someone saw these, they lost interest in me as a person and looked at me like I was a piece of meat. After they saw these, they were just trying to get into my pants." She said, her voice angry, while she cupped her breasts.

"They thought that because I was a big, boobed blonde, I should act like some kind of bimbo. I dyed my hair brown and had to rip the only Kryptonian clothing that I had just to hide my boobs." She sadly chuckled. "Because my body, including my boobs, were invulnerable and had super strength, they poked through any clothes that I had. I gave new meaning to rock hard nipples."

I wrapped my arms around her, putting her head on my chest. "Kara, I fell for you, not because of your really big boobs, or your good looks, although your good looks did make it easier. I fell for who you are, your personality. I fell for the way that your heart melts every time that you see a hurt puppy and you take them home to care for them. I fell for the way your eyes light up every time that you taste ice cream or eat a hot dog. I fell in love with the way your nose crinkles. I fell in love with you, Kara Zor-El, not the size of your boob!" She looked at me, a smile on her face, tear marks on her cheeks and watery eyes.

I unwrapped my arms from around her and put my hands to her face, wiping away her tears. "So don't worry, I'll always be here for you, whether your boobs are big or small, for as long as you want me to." I ended my words with a kiss to her adorable nose.

0