Chapter 2; Can’t Get Away
112 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Oh, it's gone healthy time to kill this star. Actually what's with this body I know I took it over but why did it change shape also why this shape. Because I forcefully took over the body or something else. Maybe I should recap what happened before this. I woke up not in control of this body but I could hear it think like reading a book . . . what's a book? I don't know.

Okay then what. Eventually I could see not just hear and then I saw the star which for some reason made me angry and hungry mostly hungry like a pit had opened up and only the star could fill the void. All the stars around me makes me hungry weird. Eventually the body got too close to the star and by sheer hunger, I forced it out of the body and took control . . . I think.

Weirdly enough I am a peace right no hunger or anything but then again I haven't looked at the star yet. Before I do I think I should take a good look at my body. Whatever had the body before didn't look like this so I can only assume the body can change but I have no idea why it changed into this.

I have an entirely black body which is weird because before I  had control it had lights or dots mimicking the stars surrounding it. They didn't make me hungry but I didn't like them either maybe that's the reason they are gone. So the body is designed for whoever is in control. I can still feel whatever was in control before still inside me but it feels like asleep or something. 

Designed based on who is in control is that really right. I don't think I wanted this hourglass shape and these boobs on my chest. I still think it might be because I forced control but I don't know. Okay now to test stuff. I am going to touch myself not in a weird way I hope. I begin to poke my arm the feels solid but squishy at the same to like I could make this . . .  my body? I don't know.

I am in control so let's say my body. Anyway I feel like I can make my arms harder if I wanted to. I now begin to feel the rest of my body, starting with my legs, curves, and head. I weirdly enough had hair but it was oddly still and shoulder length. Most of my body felt real except my boobs. I shuddered when I reached my boobs and for some reason they don't feel real like I could will them to be gone if I wanted to whatever the star is getting to be annoying I really want to kill it so I will the rest of m body checking can wait.

I hope "it" doesn't wake up it might try to stop me from killing the star and if I can force control maybe it can do that too. So how to kill this annoying old man that is a star. I feel like I should be able to but I don't know how. I turn to look at the star and a can feel a pit growing. The old man doesn't at all affect my hunger it is the ball of plasma behind him. 

The old man keeps shouting at me but I don't care that star behind him is the only thing I want. I hunger for it. The feeling is growing. The pit is growing into a void and then my hunger turns into a face. A face of pure white appears in my mind with two eyes of black swirling with madness.

The face uses it's white hands covered in red liquid to scratch at it's face. The scratching turned to pinching and the pinching turned to ripping. Black gushes out of it's face like a waterfall with every handful of white flesh. Soon it's face is gone and it's hand disappear leaving only the eyes filled with madness. They stare at me invoking a hidden madness. Invoking my madness.

Ha Ha Ha Ha I understand. I must invoke madness in all. I must invite the end. I must give pain to all. I must show the madness of the universe. It is the truth, madness lay in all. I must DEVOUR all.

[Devour star?]

I don't care where the voice comes from I instinctively say yes in my head then I point a finger at the star not caring my am went through the old man. Then I feel it something being pulled from my core and gathering at my finger. My already blacken skin because blacker and the star begins to move.

The star begins to stretch and forms a line connected to my finger. Then the stars starts to be devoured by my finger. The stars starts getting smaller and smaller and my hunger begins to disappear no longer a void but just a pit and my madness becomes forgotten. Eventually the star is gone and so is the old man. Unfortunately my hunger grows back quickly but it is not the only feeling that grows.

My body begins to heat up like I ate fire which I kinda did but it's only at my boobs and lower half. Then the fire becomes pleasure and pure bliss. I began writhing my non-existent muscles contracting involuntarily, and my non-existent breathes become heavy and hard like panting. My arms are the only thing I can control but before I can do anything with them they move on unfounded instincts. 

One arm goes to cover my breast but not before touching one ever so slightly making me feel even better but I don't dare try to touch them again. My other arm reaches for my lower half but there is nothing there. My hand just covers my lower half only moving a bit every time my non-existent muscles contract.

Even though there is nothing there I still feel even better just by touching them. Eventually the pleasure and bliss go away only leaving the heat but that soon disappears too. Oh that felt good, really good, maybe too good. I don't trust it but I want it again. Now what? I could eat more stars but they are so far away. I guess I have to go to them anyway I just hope it doesn't wake up before I get to one.

Actually I want to check my body one more time. I touch all over especially over my boobs and lower half both seem very sensitive to touch right now most likely a bad thing. I don't know. After I begin to look at my core. The ball that looks like half a star and the other half pure darkness. 

I can see it but not at the same time like imagining something. I feel something when I look at it like there is something inside of it. Of course I know there is something there but I didn't think it would feel like this. Actually I feel the same way when I am just looking at my body. Like there is two layers to my body except one feels more fluid than the other.

Maybe one is the body and the other is my consciousness or something and maybe I can change one and it will affect the other. I'll test it later. Now time to head to the nearest star but I won't eat it this time. I feel like that old man could have killed me if he wanted but he just wanted to so I will be careful.

Actually why go to a star when I can go to a planet. I will still head to a star but I'm going to a planet when I get there and hopefully it has life on it.


Soon I get close enough to a star to see some planets. There are 5 of them but one is pretty small compared to the other. From the far end away form the star is two the are mostly made from gas. The rest seem pretty solid. They are my best choice if I want to find life on a planet. Why do I want to find life again. I don't remember but I think there is a good reason.

I walk to the most promising one. It is mostly green with blue here and there which probably means life.Soon I get close enough to till that it definitely has life but before I can enter the planet I feel a stirring in my core like a hurricane. It's not painful but it is wild. Eventually it calms down and I heard a voice.

Hello. Why did it have to wake up now? Whatever. What should I do? Well I can't get rid out it I tired before but it didn't work it's stuck in my core. I'll just talk to it eww. I don't like that thought but I don't know what else to do with it.

I can't force it out. I don't know how to put it to sleep again like before. It can probably force control like I did and fighting will get us nowhere. Hello. I wait for a bit for to respond. Umm . . . c-can I have my body back. Oh this is good. It doesn't know it can force control which means I shouldn't tell it.

What should I say? Say I can't or maybe tell it I will do it later. I tell it later because if I say I can't it might try to figure out how to control the body. I should also clear up the whole it's my body thing. I think it's our body because . . . well because I just feel like it is. I will give it back later also it is our body not yours.

You know that makes some sense but before that where are we and what happened to that star from before. Well I ate the star I think then I decided I . . . we should go to a planet because being in space is not that fun. Mostly the truth except I also want to go there to eat something because if everything I eat gives me "that" feeling I gladly eat everything.

Y-you ate the star? I didn't know I could do that. You probably can't but I can anyway if that is all then I will go enter the planet. Umm . . . actually one more thing why is our body shape different?

 

For some reason this chapter feels worse then the last one but well I can only hope to do better on the next one also I decided to not do the poll till someone complains about how I am doing it so whatever anyway if you guys would like to give me advice about how to write this story better I would love it

 

0