Chapter 2: Indirect molestation
456 8 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Erica was stunned by the stats of this body. If the owner of this body was that strong, where did she go to? And how was she brought here to live in this body? Erica's thoughts were running wild as she forgot she was still standing in the middle of the training ground with her eyes closed. 

"Is the princess meditating?" A person asked as he looked at the princess confused.

"Probably, can't you see how focused she is. She is probably preparing to learn a new skill," another person answered.

"Damn I never get tired of seeing the princess every day. She's like my morning rose," another man confessed as he looked at princess Erica with dreamy eyes.

"More like death rose brother. Everyone knows how the princess is a battle maniac. Even after being kicked out of the palace for learning swordsmanship, she was still training at the borders with us," another knight teased as everyone shook their heads in agreement. Who doesn't know Princess Erica? The fiery princess who didn't listen to her father and mother's words when she was told not to train to fight and must be a poised and elegant lady. Because if she trains and gets scars, which prince would want to marry her? 

However, Erica didn't care about any of that and continued to train secretly, which led her to be banished to the borders of the kingdom at age 15 where an empty castle was there for her to stay at and reflect on her actions. 

Even after that Erica didn't stop training but continued, which led her to be a role model of all the servants in her mansion. Erica would help around with housework whenever she could and train with the knights and even give them some pointers and how to make their skills better. Erica had basically earned the respect of every single servant in the household and was loved by them. 

Once everyone was whispering they were interrupted by a strong burst of elemental energy surrounding the princess as she raised the sword high before an empty ground and mumbled { 10 Swords Slash }

As then Erica's right hand moved swiftly as she did 10 consecutive slashes in a mere 3 seconds, which stunned all the knights.

"Has our princess actually reached sword intent? That burst of energy was surely sword intent," a burly dark-skinned man with short black hair and green eyes gasped in shock and excitement. 

"It's truly sword intent. When one grasps the full meaning of a sword," another burly man with long blonde hair and black eyes with milk-white skin affirmed as he had a look of satisfaction on his face. It would take years for a normal person to learn sword intent, but for princess Erica, she just grasped Sword Intent in a matter of 4 years. She truly deserved the title of a genius princess, if only the King and Queen paid some attention to her feelings.

'The princess is truly a genius,' all the knights thought to themselves as they all felt that it was their greatest honor to be loyal to the beautiful princess Erica.

'Hah, the skill works well just as I like it. It seems that I'm adapting to this body much better than I thought,' Erica smirked, not noticing the admiring crowd from afar. 

Erica then decided to do some punch and kicks routine to see if her physical abilities are the same. She then placed her sword in the sheath as she left it to dangle on her waist. Feeling pumped up now Erica walked up to a huge wooden figure that had a lot of slices and hand punches, which caused Erica to believe that this is where they practice punching. 

She immediately spread out her legs in a taekwondo form and placed her hands by the sides of her waist as she breathed in and out. As she's in a fantasy world, why doesn't she try to practice some anime moves she saw on tv. 

All of a sudden a huge amount of energy was gathering around her left arm which caused the knights to be shocked once again. { Sonic Fist } Erica mumbled as her hand glowed brightly and she punched the huge wooden figure. *Booommm!!* A loud sound could be heard as the training grounds were covered in a layer of dust. Everyone was coughing as the dust slowly cleared but they received the shock of their lives. 

Before them, they saw where that wooden statue was, which had now become a huge hole about 8 meters in width and in height. The ground that received the impact was broken down into pieces but was still firm. 

Erica trembled at what she had done. As she had a panicked look on her face. She then bowed down her head as she apologized, "I'm sorry for breaking the wall, I just wanted to try out some new skills!!"

All the Knights also had panicked expressions. They knew their miss was strong, but not this strong.

"Miss please don't worry it's fine," the burly dark-skinned man from before comforted as he looked at his princess with teary eyes. 

'Arghh my heart,' the man thought as he looked at the princess's face. 

Everyone around felt like they had been struck by lightning. No, their miss can't cry just because she broke the wall. 

"Miss please don't worry, we your knights are strong. We can repair this wall in a jippy and make it all brand new," A female knight comforted Erica with a smile.

Once Erica realised that the people weren't hostile to her, she stopped her fake crying and gave them a bright smile. 

"Aaarghhh!!!" all the knights felt like their hearts had been struck by cupid. Even most of them had a nosebleed as they immediately wiped it off, hoping that their princess didn't notice this. All of them had a serious face as they looked at her. 

' We shall become strong for you my lady!!'

[ You have learnt skill { Sonic Fist LVL 1 } ]

Erica heard a robotic voice say this as she looked at the notification. 'So I can learn skills I make huh.' Erica thought as she had a slight grin on her beautiful face. 

One of the female knights then walked up to the princess with a serious face as all the other knights witnessed the scene. The female knight pretended to trip and was about to fall, but for Erica's fast reflexes she caught the knight with a worried expression.

"Are you fine?" Erica asked the female knight whose face looked quite pale. 

"Don't worry your highness I'm fine, just clumsy," the female knight responded as she looked at Erica with her bright blue eyes. Now is the time!

Shualala!! With a fast movement, not the normal eye could witness, the female knight made sure to feel all the muscle area from Erica's shoulders to 6 pacs on her stomach. 

Once the female knight was done she got off Erica's hand with a serious face as she walked back to her position and stood there with her hands behind her back. 

'Shameless!!' All the other knights thought as they turned their heads to spy at the female knight, but the sudden nosebleed caught them off guard. 

The female knight with blue eyes and black hair then fainted with a big smile on her face. 

"Aaahh," all the other knights gasped as they looked at the female knight then Erica. She looked like she was oblivious to what just happened. 

'Had I just been molested or something?' Erica thought to herself, as she could remember the swift and fast movement of the female knight. However, she felt no malicious intention but realised the female knight tried to feel all her muscles slightly taken advantage of Erica. 

Erica just sighed as she felt like this may have been a normal occurrence. 

On the other side, the female knight gained consciousness as she looked at her hands, "I'll never wash my hands again," the female knight said with determination as she still had a nosebleed thinking about the princess's glorious muscles. 

________________________

When a young boy with silky grey hair had gone to bed, it had been a lovely day, now he's tired from all the playing. He had fallen asleep immediately due to his warm bed and his mother's lullaby.

Now it was strangely warm, and hands were lifting him. Orange and yellow lights flickered through the windows. A terrifying roaring sound came from outside. No, it was inside as well. Flames, so close to his face.

He was in his father's hands as he continued to tremble non-stop. 'What's happening.' His parents kept on having panicked expressions as they looked at each other and nodded in agreement. Carrying him down the stairs. Toward the small front window. They three him out of it as he fell hard on the ground.

Juko, son of the village winemaker, landed on the pathway with a thud that sent pain shooting into his arms and ribs. 

Everything else was hot, loud, bright, and terrifying. As he slowly staggered to get up on his feet, he witnessed that his peaceful life was destroyed in one night. His entire village was on fire. The night was like a hellish day. 

He couldn't make out what was happening. The loud roaring noise of wolves made him want to close his eyes and shut his ears. The rapid crackling all around, louder than fireworks, almost blocked out the sound of screams. Staring straight ahead, paralyzed by the shock and horror, he heard the walls of his house start to creak and collapse behind him. Turning toward it, what he saw broke his mind. In the dark knight, he could only faintly see the shadow of a huge wolf, and his parents fought and we're torn into pieces.

The fear in his body took over as he started to run as quickly as his legs could carry him. 

As he continued to run, he stumbled on a rock as his body rotated and rolled down the steep cliff. He gritted his small teeth as his pure blue eyes glared at the flames above. 

He knew he was weak and understood his limits. So all he knew is that no matter what he has to survive for his parents and later come and kill these wolves of the night. Werewolves!

Juko immediately got up and continued to run deep into the forest. 

9