Chapter 3: Werewolves
276 1 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Sir one of the children escaped," a deep yet harsh voice reported as he looked at his leader. 

The leader with brown bushy hair and wore a thick animal skin coat and a pair of trousers sat there with a wide grin on his face. 

"Don't worry we'll catch once we're done extracting the cores of these vampires," the leader's voice boomed with satisfaction, "Even though they are low-class vampires their cores and eyes are still worth a lot of money."

"Yes sir!! As you command," the other man saluted as he walked out of the house. Once he was out sounds of people's painful screams could be heard and children crying. But after some time no voice could be heard at all. 

"Sir we're done with the extraction. And it seems that the boy who ran away may have a mid-grade core since his parents had a high grade for and we're able to kill some of my brothers," the burly man came back again to report to his leader. 

"That's great news, we've really profited a lot during this raid. Everyone let's go catch that boy," the leader announced as they all started to turn into wolves and dashed downhill on the bright full moon.

________________

Erica laid down on her large King Size bed as her hair was spread around it. She was only worried about one thing. Where did the real princess go? It doesn't seem like she was assassinated, nor poisoned and it definitely wasn't suicide since the body was fine when she reincarnated into it. 

As Erica's thoughts were wandering, she heard a slightly faint sound of a child that cried, "Help Me!" After that, she could hear monsters chasing after someone, a young child! And they were all heading this way, not good. 

Erica immediately got out of bed as she dashed towards the huge wall and made a huge jump as she landed lightly on it. A bit of fear gripped her as she saw a group of Werewolves chasing a child.  

After some few seconds, she could hear the bell ring as the knights were rushing to where she was. They were quite stunned when they saw that Erica came there first, this is no time to worry about that, but rather the danger heading towards them. 

A boy with long silvery hair with clear blue eyes was running as fast as he could, and behind him was a pack of wolves. 

Erica immediately understood who was in danger and took a bow and some arrows from the knight near her.

"Everyone be prepared, 40 rogue werewolves are coming!!" a burly fair man with blonde hair and black eyes yelled as everyone got into position getting their arrows ready to fire. 

"Everyone make sure that your arrows don't hit the boy," Erica ordered as all the knights agreed. 

Erica held the bow as she remembered that she was also good with the bow in her past life and she never missed her target. She immediately held the bow firmly as flames gathered around the 4 arrows she had placed on her bow. Erica made sure to concentrate as she opened her eyes and reached the arrow { Flame arrow }.

The arrow zoomed as it missed the boy and landed on the wolves immediately burning them to ashes. Even though the boy saw this he didn't stop. The knights were now ready to fire their bows but they didn't expect what happened next. The arrows that hit the other wolves and burnt them didn't break, but each of them exploded around the pack killing 25 wolves in one go. 

Erica felt scared and disgusted when she looked at the mush of destroyed flesh from the impact of the arrow.

She has never seen someone die in such a gruesome way, so she almost vomited before everyone but held it in. 

The other wolves who witnessed this were about to retreat but did they think Erica would really let them off. They dared to run into her territory with arrogance. If she wasn't strong she wouldn't be able to imagine the number of people in this household who would have died fighting the werewolves. And it was clear that these werewolves had a malicious intent when chasing the boy all the way here. And seeing how all the knights were were shivering when they heard the words *Rogue Wolves* She could tell that they were really strong. 

"Everyone ran away!!" the wolf leader ordered and he gritted his teeth in anger. If they knew that a powerful person was here they would dare not trespass into their territory. 

Erica then jumped off the wall of her castle and dashes towards the 15 huge werewolves that survived her attack. She passed swiftly by the boy with silvery grey hair. " 900 sword Slash," Erica mumbled as her hands moved extremely quickly and in less than a minute she was behind the Werewolves. Only traces of light could be seen since Erica's movement was very fast. After that, she sheathed her sword and walked away. 

"Where do you think you're going human?!" the wolf leader growled as he jumped high to slash Erica with his majestic claws. But before he could even though her his body was divided into several pieces as blood gushed everywhere and the same happened for the rest of the wolves. Their greatest mistake was to provoke this woman. 

Erica looked at the bloody scene and vomited right on the spot. She immediately stood up straight hoping no one saw her. All this bloodshed was too much for her to handle. 

However, Juko was trembling as he witnessed the battle. The werewolves couldn't resist at all, the same way his village couldn't resist their fierce attack. The boy was stunned when he saw the beautiful woman under the moonlight. A brown-skinned woman who had beautiful long red hair and devilish red eyes, but full of life, fight those werewolves. But the bright image got ruined when she started to vomit. The woman got herself together before walking up to Juko. 

She stretched out her hands to him and he took them, her skin was much more smooth than he expected. She carried him like a princess which caused him to be embarrassed, but he was a child so there's nothing to be ashamed of. He looked at her and she gave him a big smile as she walked towards the mansion with him. 

"What is your name miss?" Juko asked with his sweet and calming voice.

"My name is Erica," she answered with a smile on her face. Her voice was like music that passed through his ears and gave him a comfortable feeling of being at peace. Juko then slept on her arms as reached the castle.

"Miss!!" All the servants who witnessed the battle were running towards Erica with tears in their eyes. If it hadn't been for their princess they would have all died. 

"Aaarrrgghhhh!! Don't come close to me unless you wipe the snot off your faces!!" Erica yelled as all her servants paused in their tracks and wiped their tears. 

The princess really expresses her emotions with harsh words sometimes.

____________________

As they all entered the mansion Erica placed Juko on her bed as she stroked his hair.

"He looks around 12," Erica thought as she inspected him. He was actually gorgeous for his age. His long silver hair and the bright blue eyes that were staring at her before.

"Ah yes…," Erica stroked her glabella when she realised something, "Is this the romance encounter plot?"

Erica's thoughts were going wild as she remembered all those cliche novels she read whereas some would find a young boy but he would later turn out to be some super cool man or something like that and marry the fl as their savior congratualtes them. Now with the System in her hands, she could confirm the hiding handsome man. 

"System, check the info of this boy," Erica mumbled as she closed her eyes and crossed her fingers hoping it would work. 

~Ding

[ Name: Juko

Race: Werewolf/ Vampire

Age: 12

Level: 5

Hp: 40/40

Mp: 20/20

Exp bar for next Level: 0/12

Gender: Male

Strength: 11

Defense: 4

Magic Resistance: 4

Agility: 2

Vitality: 5

Luck: 6

Skill points: 2

Talents: 

{ Bite- User's large fangs can cause injuries to some people }

Status: Exhausted ]

Once Erica was done reading his stats she frowned. How the hell could someone be this weak?!! Or maybe she was just too strong. If by mistake she flicks his head she may even be the one to cause his death. 

Erica just sighed as she remembered the bunch of notifications she was also receiving as she killed the wolves. But she was too tired to check and slept on the other side of the bed to rest for the night. Her maids who were outside of the room wanted to help their princess change, but they realised that she had already fallen asleep and would wake up later. 

5