chapter 5: the great war
279 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Erica looked at the little water spirit crying blobs of tears. 

 

"Please don't cry, since I summoned you I have no intentions of abandoning you," Erica said nervously as she looked at the small spirit's sad face brightened up. 

 

She floated around Erica joyfully as she realized her new master wasn't like the others who would only want high-level spirits. 

 

However, Erica wanted to rub the cute little spirit's face so much!!

 

'Sooo adorable!!' Erica squealed in her mind as she looked at the cute little spirit. 'I really did well this time,' Erica said proudly as she looked at the blue Spirit. 

 

'Oh yeah I almost forgot what my main objective was,' Erica realised as she immediately went to the golden cupboards and made sure to pick books about the history and maps of the country and world. She also saw some books about magic which she picked up and piled them up on her table. It was time to read!

 

"If you're bored little spirit you can play around. I'm just going to read some books," Erica instructed as she focused on her books, and in her hand was the book [ About the Seven Races of Orfelia ]

 

In this world existed 8 races. Demons, Vampires, Werewolves, Humans, Dwarfs, Elves, Spirits, and Dragons.

 

During the passage of time, all these beings coexisted together until the vampires and werewolves rebelled. They wanted to control the other races for themselves and launched a full-scale war upon all the other races. Why should they all live together in peace and harmony if they could control the other races? If so, they won't need to hold back in the amount of blood they drank or the number of beings they kill.

 

However, these beings truly underestimated the other races. They thought humans were weak and weren't gifted with supernatural strength or magical abilities like them. And they thought the elves were only made to be beautiful and delicate, whiles dwarfs would only waste their time making swords and Spirits admiring nature as for demons and dragons they dared not to provoke them since they were much stronger than them. 

 

But how wrong they were when they actually faced these beings. 

 

The humans displayed their battle prowness which they used to kill several vampires and werewolves. Not only were some of them skilled in fighting others were also skilled in high-tier magic which greatly shocked the vampires and werewolves. 

 

Theses two races thought they had a chance since they killed some relatively weak humans and couldn't quench their desire to kill more of them. But who would have thought that the first race 'Humans' they provoked were able to match them in battle? 

 

Their mindset about being the strongest beings immediately faded when they also provoked the Spirits. When the Werewolves and Vampires attacked the lesser spirits they provoked the five great Spirits Kings. Wind, Water, Earth, Fire, Darkness, Light Spirit Kings!

 

That's when they were brought back to reality when the Spirit Kings almost caused the balance of life around where they lived to fade and most of the Vampires and Werewolves starved to death others were mercilessly killed by the Spirit Kings. 

 

Even so, they couldn't stop this since the Vampires and Werewolves chose to split their armies to attack the other races. So even if they wanted to stop the war, lack of communication couldn't permit them. 

 

Also, the Vampires and Werewolves weren't working together but as different armies each wanting to conquer another race. 

 

For Elves, their entire army they sent to them were eliminated. The survivors could only remember the crazy magic spells the elves used to kill them and the strange beast they could summon from other dimensions to slaughter their enemies. 

 

During those years the Vampires and Werewolves became enemies of those beings and fought for a decade until the unexpected happened. 

 

5 heavenly beings descended upon the earth stopping the war of the races. These people were giving the title Rulers. Those who created the worlds. All the other races were forced to sign a treaty to stop the war as these Rulers disappeared never to be seen, but they were still rumours that these beings were still watching the planet from above. 

5