46: Epilogue I: Helena POV
397 1 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

This was a very exciting event. I loved this situation. 

If this was Hollywood, it would become a blockbuster in the cinema. Not only that, it would be a hit in the Netflix action list. 

'Kyaaa, it is very intense. This is my first time to be chased by these thugs,' I pumped my fist up and down. 

But my savior was very worried about my life. He even advised us to lose them, so we could avoid a pointless fight against our chasers. 

I wanted to show off, but he didn't allow me to. 

'Oh, my savior, don't tell me you're afraid that I will die, right? OMG, don't worry about it. I can handle myself. As long as they aren't that powerful than an A-class criminal in the underworld,' I giggled. 

"Hey... Hey... My savior, can I fight them?" I tugged his hem to get his attention. "You don't need my permission. Do as you please," I clicked his tongue without looking at me.

"Hey, hey, are you still mad? I'm sorry okay? I don't mean to hurt your feelings," I tugged again his hem. "Apology accepted. But really, you don't need my permission, miss. I am not your master or something," my savior waved a hand to go for it. 

'My savior, you're so mean,' I pouted my cheeks. 

"Hey, hey, I know you want to fight. But this time, leave it to me. Trust me, I can handle them all," I pounded a fist between my chest. He looked at me and heaved a sigh. "I'm not your master or a lover. As I said before, you don't need my approval. Kill if you want to kill. Jeez, this is why I dislike riding with a girl," my savior placed a hand on his forehead and rubbed it. 

"C'mon, you guys are still arguing at this moment, huh? Jeez, Holmer if you are afraid of losing her, you don't have to act timid in front of the princess. Let her do what she pleased," instructor killstreak gurgled into laughter. 

"That's what I'm trying to tell this girl, Mr. Bond. You know what? Don't mind me. I won't meddle with her business," my savior surrendered as he raised up his hands. "OMG, thank you. But please, don't intervene. I know you're urged to kill these people. But rest assured I will keep away from us," I proclaimed with smiling teeth. 

I opened the window and tucked my head out.

The cold breeze hit my face and my hair followed its direction. I set my focus at the four vehicles coming closer to our car. 

"I see... They are really after me," I commented, smiling. "Princess, don't push yourself too much, okay? I have to bring you back alive. Or else, your family will file a complaint against the agency," instructor killstreak reminded as he drifted on the left turn. 

I grabbed the window tightly and went out of the backseat. Then, I cast a spell on my shoes to glue myself into the roof. 

Nine men with lethal weapons like axe and swords came out of their vehicles. They went on the roof and formed an attacking stance. 

"They don't want to get the attention of the local police, huh? My savior is right!" I simpered. "Get her!" one of the squad leaders commanded, pointing a finger at my position. 

All of the black vehicles approached us, two meters away. 

"Silly people, can they see I'm not easy as they perceive? I'll give you a reward as your first present from me. [Sunogna]!" I cast a dark flaming spell on my palm and rained them with this attack magic. 

Two of their men jumped on the back of the car. I immediately slid down and hit their legs. Two of them lose their balance, and their head crashed into the wheel of their comrades' vehicle. 

Blood splashed out of it, but it didn't make them stop. They tried to retaliate by smashing my head with their hammer. I rolled to the side to dodge it. 

The other person tried to cut my head with his axe, but I blocked it with my spell. 

The other one behind me tried to stab me with his long sword, but I used his comrade to shield myself. 

One of them lose their balance and fell down on the road. His head was squashed like a watermelon after he bumped his head into the front of their car.

The left hook, right kick, uppercuts, and swish of their weapons simultaneously assaulted my position. But no matter what they did, I still held myself and stood firmly in my position.

"Do you need our help, Ms. Adrielle?" asked instructor killstreak, worrying about my life. "You don't have to. I got this!" I responded as I gave a light punch with a burst spell on the chest of my opponent.

"Are you sure? Because... their reinforcements are right now heading toward us. I believe this is going to be difficult for us to escape them," instructor killstreak slightly smiled as he tried to change the course of our destination. "Wait... don't just move too fast. Warn me first. I almost lost my balance because you suddenly change your turn!" I lectured him. 

"Oh, sorry, but I have to or else. Those armored trucks will hit us!" instructor killstreak apologized. "Unbelievable, this is really dangerous for my health," my savior commented as he tried to hold tightly on his seat. 

"Oh, ho, Holmer don't make a move. We got this. You don't have to intervene," instructor killstreak implied. "I am not going to. Man, I hope this will end," my savior heaved a tiring sigh. 

"My savior, you don't have to worry about me. I will be happy if you pray for my victory!" I smiled as I looked at him through the window. "Holy shit, you scare me. Focus on your enemies. Not me!" my savior bewildered upon seeing my face. 

"Okay, leave it to me," I raised my head and focused my attention on the three people who were still alive. "Hey, don't die!" my savior implied. 

I cast a spell of [Liyocha], a tier 5 attack spell. I extended my hand and released its power. A whirlpool came out of my palm and attacked the three vehicles. 

All of the drivers were disabled, coercively lose their hands on the wheel, and they randomly hit the barrier of the highway. The last vehicle changed course and went back to see their comrades. 

The three men who were attacking me shifted their gaze at their comrades. Then, they decided to jump away and left the car. 

'I guess, they are still human. They have camaraderie in their group,' I smiled. 

But suddenly, two armored vehicles broke through the barrier and attempted to smash our position on the rear, but thankfully, my instructor used his skill to maneuver it. 

"Whoa, that was close. How the heck did they get a license to drive on the highway? If I am the driving instructor, those drivers will receive a F grade," instructor killstreak mocked our enemies. "You better keep moving faster, sir. They are armed with miniguns!" I warned as I tried to use a shield spell to deflect the upcoming bullets. 

They rained us with bullets, but it was easy to defend it. However, I sensed a tier 5 box of bullets when they reloaded. 

"Oh, no, the instructor you have better pushed the accelerator harder than before. They changed the box of their magazine from ordinary to magical bullets," I panicked as I immediately jumped down into the backseat.

"Oh God please lend us your power of fortification. Protect your descendants from upcoming disasters. Let the carriage of our people stand firm and fortified against the enemy's arrow," I enchanted a unique spell. It was ancient magic from the past civilization that was passed down to our family. "Whoa," my savior was astonished when the whole car shone after I placed a hand on the backseat. 

The enemies tried to hit us hard, but the spell shield us temporarily. 

"How many minutes will it take to shield us, Ms. Adrielle?" instructor killstreak inquired as he drifted on the right turn. "Umm, eh, it will take five minutes!" I responded. 

"Ah, shit. We only have a few minutes to keep this car alive. Holy crap, I better change our direction then," instructor killstreak steered the wheel to the right lane and changed our course. "Wait... I believe I got an idea," my savior came out of an idea. 

He pulled out his phone and clicked the Google map. 

"What is it?" instructor killstreak asked. "There is a tunnel in the place. According to the news, the lights are disabled due to the earthquake. Use it. We can use it as our last chance," my savior instructed as he declared it. 

"Are you sure? But that's unthinkable. How can you be so sure about it?" I quizzed. "Then, shoot their lights. Disable it," my savior pointed it. 

"Oooh, I love it!" I immediately tucked out my upper body. "Hey, what the heck are you doing? You're going to fall out!" my savior grabbed my lower body. 

'All I have to do is to hit their lights? Then, this is going to be fun,' I gigled. 

"Good die! [Sinagna]," I shot their lights and disabled all of it. "Hahaha~, you cannot kill us!" one of the minigun shooters mocked me.

'Farewell, you bastards,' I waved a hand and returned to the backseat.

"There is only 1 minute left. Instructor our lives is at your hands," I prayed. "Aye, aye, I got you guys!" instructor killstreak increased the speed from 160 to 240 kilometers. 

We entered the tunnel as we planned. 

"What now?" instructor killstreak inquired. "Turn off the lights!" my savior commanded. 

Our driver followed it and turned it off. Then, he saw the same car behind us. 

"Hey miss, use something to turn our car into black. Now!" my savior instructed. "Affirmative. It is easy to do that," I winked an eye and cast the spell immediately.

The color of the car changed from white to black. Then, he slowed down and maintained in a normal pace like the rest of the cars in front of us. 

The armed vehicles entered the tunnel and they speeded up. Thankfully, they were fooled to follow the car that resembled our vehicle. 

"OMG, I can't believe this. It works!" I was bewildered. "My goodness, we're saved," instructor killstreak heaved a sigh of relief. 

"We're not safe yet. How long should it take for us to arrive at the airport, sir?" my savior queried. "It will only take fifteen minutes after we exit this tunnel," instructor killstreak responded, smiling. 

"Oh, no, poor civilian. They are mistaken as us," I covered my mouth as the civilian car speeded up to escape the armored vehicles. "This is the reality, princess. Collateral damage is essential when it comes to working. You should turn a blind eye about this," instructor killstreak stated with a grave tone. 

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, hold up. Take a look. I don't think we can fool them at all. Those guys have absolutely realized they were following the wrong car," my savior pointed lips at the armed vehicles and stopped their movement. "Oooh, yeah. We better change course," instructor killstreak speeded up and passed them. 

My savior and I lowered our heads to make sure they won't see us. 

"Farewell, fellas!" instructor killstreak gurgled into laughter and pushed the accelerator. "Phew, we're safe," my savior placed a hand on his chest and heaved a sigh of relief.

"Kyaaa, I love it," I rejoiced and embraced him. I sniffed his collar subconsciously. "Snap out of it!" my savior resisted, but he was stuck with me. 

'I'm happy to experience this. I love it. This is one of the best days of my life. Thank you for everything. I learn a lot. This is my reward for you. Let's stick together for more than ten minutes!' I smiled, but my eyes slowly turned darker as I sniffed him.

 

8