48. Side Story: Helena Is Not Obsessed!
645 3 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I've been overwhelmed with joy. It's my first time to experience this mind-blowing, life-threatening, and terrifying escape action event in my whole life!

This 'trial of fire' is rated as an SS-class quests somewhat for me - putting it among the most memorable time of my youth.

Admittedly, this exhausting journey pushes me to my limits. But nonetheless, it is worth of my time.

You know what? Once I get home, I'll brag this big news to my parents proudly. That their daughter defeats her opponents with my savior.

'Kyaaaa~! I love it. Me and my savior fight the bad guys together. Isn't that romantic? Aaah~, wait. Pull yourself together, Helena. No, it should be awesome. Calm down, calm down, my heart. Easy girl. That's not a good idea. Focus, focus, focus~!' I fan myself to chill down. 

Instructor Killstreak showed off his driving skills with excellent performance. He is truly an skilled veteran who shouldn't be messed with. But he is outperformed by the incredible intellectual, unscrupulous tactics and risky moves of my savior. 

His face remained collected, facing these vile people of the Golden Circle with courage. 

'Kyaaa~, I love his cool part. His advice is greatly helped me to hone my skills. By letting me move outside and fought the enemies on the roof by myself. I know he wanted to kill them all. But he lent me a hand to experience it myself. I'm so happy that he recognized my skills.' I buried my head on the side of his shoulder. 

My savior was quietly taking a nap. I took the opportunity to smell his odor. 

My eyes catches something interesting. I can still see my foot-size cracks imprinted on the roof. 

I am full of delight. I stand my ground against them with own hands. I can still feel the warm of their fresh blood on my hands. Regardless of their begging for mercy, I killed them in cold blood. 

My eyes are turning black whenever I reminisce the warm and cold sensation of their misery.

I want to kill more. I want to toil because someone is watching me. He believes on me. He deliberately assists me to relieve my stress out of this body.

Kuuu~ I want to impress my savior. I'd truly love to see their death: crush by my own hands. But I shouldn't get too greedy. I must share my credits with these two adults. 

As I take a glance at my savior's face, my heartbeat is beating so loudly. I place a hand on his cheeks. His rough skin is warm and fresh like the rest. I carelessly slid down a finger on his face, from his eyebrows to his rough lips. Next, I place this finger on my mouth that turn my smooth lips puckered. Then, I kiss it in the end. 

I bite it and lick my finger like a lolipop.

'Kuu~ I love the taste. It's delicious breakfast~' my pupils turn into heart-shape. 

From that moment, my mind turns blank for a minute. Darkness consumes me, giving me the courage to do something. I silently move closer to wrap my arms across his bare arms. I tilt my head to the side as I keep examine his facial features.

'Oooh... His looks isn't bad at all. This jerk is claiming a false information. You. Are. Good-looking. Sa~ Vior~. Now let me ask you this. Are you perhaps a famous actor? I wonder how old is my 'dear' savior~. It is not like I wanted to know because I am romantically interested on you or something. But I am just... Just trying to figure out your actual age right now for reference~. Right~, this is the perfect time to find it out. Background check is a must because I am your partner. Kyaaa~! Partner, right~? A young, beautiful, gorgeous, and talented prodigy is looking after this unattractive irregular hunter. Kyaaa~!" 

When the horn sounds aloud, my mind snaps back to reality. My consciousness returns to normal.

"Wawawwa~ waaah~, wait a second, calm down. Calm down. Calm down. My goodness, why on earth I am thinking a dark idea? This is not right. This is wrong. Wrong,' I shake my head vertically twice. Trying to suppress the urge to devour my savior.

I place a hand on my chest and heave a deep breath. 

'Calm down. This is normal reaction. Calm down, Helena. Damn it, why am I being self-conscious about it? It is my savior's fault. It's his fault. He should take responsibility. Now what? Should I wake him up?' I fan my blushing face nervously. I pout my cheeks when he doesn't even wake up from that moment.

But the darkness consumes my heart again. I lick my lips as I move closer and embrace him. I don't know what's happening, but my body keeps telling me to perform it.

"S-S-Sav-iorrr~ Oops~. O―ouch!" I bit my lips. I subconsciously cover my mouth with my hands. 

"Is something wrong, Dark Mage?" asks Instructor Killstreak. Before he checks us through the mirror, I quickly move away in a distance from my partner. "Yes, what I meant is No! No, nothing's wrong here. Helena is good. Savior is cool. I mean, he's good too. Keep your eyes on the road, sir," I wave a hand to relieve him.   

"Are you sure? You're face is turning red. Are you sick? I have some meds here. If you need it, just tell me, okay? By the way, we're almost near at the airport. It'll take a few turns before we reach our extraction point," reminds Instructor Killstreak. He adjusts the rear mirror before he shifts his attention on the road again. "Don't sweat it~, instructor," I smile with open teeth. 

Now then, let's continue where we left untouched again.

"Sav~vior~" I wrap my arms across his neck.

I press a finger on my savior's cheeks. I tap it twice absentmindedly, but he isn't bothered to wake up. 

'Just to be sure you won't react, [Paralysis]' I cast the spell to make him paralyze.

"No, it's not enough~. I need to cast another one~. [Lugarna Tahimik]," I cast the second spell to form a sound proof barrier that only the two of us could hear our voice. 

I tap his cheeks again. 

'Jeez, my savior is a bit cheeky~. You force me to use two spells to keep us apart from my instructor. You're devious man~ Hehe~' I simper and rub my cheeks on his face like a cat.

The spells aren't enough. I need to buy more time. The airport is coming closer. 

'[Tulogcadena]' I cast inside my head. It is a tier 5 spell to suppress the target by putting him into a deep slumber. The time limit is depend on the user's will. 

"You know what, savior~? This is what my mommy told me to do. If you want to examine your partner in a mission, you should use these three spells to keep you 'alive'~. Hehe~, you're a lady-killer, savior~. You're pushing me in the dark path~. Hehe~ C'mon, say something. You can't, right~? Good... Keep sleeping. I'll handle the rest~" I rejoice when I place his head on my lap. 

I pet his head like petting the fur of a cute dog. 

I cannot stop this feeling. I want to make him sleep on my lap. What is this feeling running in my veins? Mommy often told me that this feeling will increase my power if I do this to the special person. 

My head is turning dark. My pupils are losing its lights: darkness is devouring my sanity. 

"Helena, Hol, we're almost at the gate. Please prepare your things, okay? We'll be there in fifteen minutes," Instructor Killstreak reminds, turning the wheel in the next intersection where the secret airport ramp is located. Thankfully, he hasn't caught me of providing a reward for my 'sleeping' savior. 

"You heard that, my savior~ We're comin' closer. Instructor ruins the mood, but it doesn't matter. You know why~?" I hung my head down as my soulless eyes glare at his face. "Because we're going to live forever. Ever. Like E. Ter. Ni. Ty~ Hehe~."

I gently rub his nose and smell his hair.

"I don't know why. But I want to devour you. Make you mine, savior~ But you will hate me. If you hate me, I don't know what to do~" I sniff his smell again. 

*Sniff heavily*

"Is this a drug? Did you drug me, savior? You're a big, big, bad wolf~" I gently tap his nose to penalize him. 

First off, Holmer Aldnoa wasn't my type. His smell wasn't my taste. I didn't consider him as man. To be honest, I prefered to date a white European, influential politician, and rich East Asian. However, I couldn't helped it but change my standards in finding a partner. 

His existence is driving me crazy. 

Whenever I look at his face, I want him for me. I won't hesitate to murder the hungry ladies that keep appearing to interrupt our mundane life. He is unattractive veteran, but I want to slaughter the females who'll form a relationship with him in the future.

'I won't let it to happen. Not... Not on my watch. I will protect your chastity, savior~' I assure, clenching my fists tightly. 

He isn't my property, but I need to mark him with my magic before a hungry predator takes an interest of his glory too. This damn [Husband Grab] is lingering inside his heart. If his heart is partially possessed, then I will leave a mark on the other half of that organ. 

I cut my finger and let it bleed out. Then, I pour a small drop of my blood on his mouth. 

I wait for him to swallow it patiently. 

My mouth move closer on his left ears, and I cast silently, "[Husband Grab]"

His heart gleams a dark mystique power. Two [Husband Grab] spells are now inside of his body -making me one of his owner forever~.

"We're almost there. Five more minutes!" Instructor Killstreak, who are unaware of what's happening, gladly announces it.

It is a shame, but everything in this world isn't permanent. But I will consider this moment: a precious and unforgettable memory with him. Now then, I have to wake him up. I want him to sleep on my lap for long period, but time's up. 

Needless to say, I can do that when the next opportunity is opened again. 

"Dispel~" I heave a disappointing sigh.

His bleaking face slowly regains its normal color. The side effect of the spell must be hard for him earlier. Thankfully, his body recovers a little bit of his strength. 

I pet his hair and gently mumble, "Hehe~ it's time to wake you up, savior~. [Wake Up, Lousy Agent]~" 

Second Volume Is Next! Who will he end up to?
  • Helena Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Lixue Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Veronica Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Scarlet Haired Nameless Director Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I want a harem ending. Votes: 3 30.0%
  • None of the above, please a normal lady! Votes: 4 40.0%
Total voters: 10
7