6. The Freedom City: Helena POV
200 3 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

What in the world had I done? I shouldn't involve myself in this simple matter, but whenever I saw a female, regardless of their age, next to him, I sensed a bit of insecurity. I even panicked when he tried to become a gentleman in front of other people, especially the beautiful ladies. 

I knew I had no right to complaint and got mad at him. However, 'my' savior seemed broadminded when he interacted with Senior Hemera and this little girl. I was overwhelmed with worries and anxieties. 

'Savior is an ungrateful gentleman. I saved him, but he picked up a kitten on the street. Can't he see that I'm unhappy about this?' I bit my lower lips in frustration.

I sensed my reputation was being challenged by this kid. The competition was really a bad match. My chances to bring him back to me was very slim. I had to do something!

Cute things was one of the weakness that he possessed. Once he set his mind on these cute living objects, my words won't cross into his head. He loved adorable children like Yuno. 

He also loved a round butt. Luckily, I was blessed with a good body curve. He should realized from this far that he was fortunate to have a partner like me!

But he was really ungrateful, naive, and silly man. 

When I saw him ogling on the female in a black suit on the airport, I blocked his eyes with fierce of jealousy. I shouldn't feel this type of emotion, but I moved my hands to stop him impulsively. In order to stop him from straying away from reality, I told him his chance to get her was very slim, and she wasn't particularly fond to date an average person like him. 

Hearsay! 

As I observed her from afar, I concluded she's a slut. She must've been working as a secretary, and she had a secret affair with her boss in the office. 

How did I find out? Simple. 

Look at her figure, those body shape had been perverted to the core. Therefore, she belonged to the streets. 

Savior was a dumbass, so I had to protect his innocence. His chastity should be preserved until his marriage! 

I wasn't bragging about this, but hear me out. 

My advantage from her was my healthy lifestyle, body, and age. I had a beautiful face like a model. Rich and educated. Plus, I had a bigger butt and chest than her!

I was still sixteen years old, so I had a large room to grow.  Savior should've wait for next five years, and he could ask me out. 

'W-w-wait, it's wrong~. Wrong~. Wrong~. Moooh~ Savior is not my ideal man. Period. Stop it, will ya!' I shook my head horizontally to clear my mind.  

As I muddled thinking, my eyes opened wide when this partner of mine smiled at the child. He entertained her without hesitation. He touched her head and petted her head. 

I bit my lower lips with a pouted cheeks, stomping my feet on the ground in protest. My mana was bursting in and out in anger, and I could feel my hair was floating aggressively on my head like dancing snakes in a small pot. 

My eyes looked dagger on the little kid in wrinkled eyebrows. 

This situation resembled the classic story of the movie named, "Tie him To Basement'. This exact scene reminded me of the kid who was adopted by the farmer. 

The villainess was rich and influential noblewoman, and she was sole daughter of the Count. He's the owner of the land where the male lead was living in. 

The rich girl fell in love with the farmer, but she couldn't get his attention. Even though she swallowed her pride to disguise herself as a peasant, the male lead was so dense to realize her 'love'. 

I did understand the logic why the farmer wasn't interested of her. Since she's only seventeen years old, he was careful of assuming he had a chance for her. 

The male lead was over thirty years old, but he was a gentleman who won't risk his life to rot in jail.

But this stupid male lead forgot something very important. They were living in the middle ages, so to put it simply, age didn't matter in that timeline. 

Good grief. 

The villainess should take the role of the female lead as the heroine of the story. Why do you think? Because she's the best girl. Her love was misunderstood as obsession, but truly I told you all, she's trying to protect her man. She's also trying her best to be noticed by the farmer legitimately. However, his attention was always focused on his adopted daughter. 

The little girl was the female lead of the movie. Hilarious, right? What was wrong with the producers really? This was unforgivable.

This heroine had an amnesia, and she referred the male lead as her 'father' instead of big brother. What kind of route was they were taking for? 

The male lead was a 'virgin' with zero experience, so how could they even paired him with a kid? How in the world it got an S grade in cinema? 

In the midst of the climax, it was later revealed that she's the cursed princess of the Empire. The Empire sent a lot of knights to pick her up, but the child wasn't interested and wanted to stay with her 'adopted' father. She knew they won't ever meet each other again, and she won't ever set foot in this land because of their different world. Thankfully, due to broadminded and kindness of the male lead, she was convinced to live with her true parents. The male lead assured her that they would see each other again.

The villainess was very happy to hear the news, and she proceed to seduce him ever since. But this dense male lead remained single for almost 13 years!

Out of the desperation, the villainess set a trap for him, so he would be convicted of a crime. That would pushed the court to send him into the 'gulag'.

Then after that, she would 'salvage'  her love, bought him as a serf, and placed him down on the basement for herself. She would force him to sign up as a new Baron in the Empire, set up a meeting with his parents, and in next day, the world legally or formally recognized their union as partners in a personal relationship called marriage. 

'Kyaaa~ I love it!' I screamed aloud, and I fully supported it. 

However, her plan was foiled by her rivals. One of her maid who was a devoted friend of the 'child' told her what she eavesdropped from the villaness. 

The 18th year old princess went to the rescue. Saved the male lead. Arrested the villainess. 

"Don't abandon me~!" said the villainess her last word. "He's mine now, hehe~" the princess giggled as she petted the unconscious body of her 'adopted' father. 

For more information, the princess poisoned her 'real' father (the Emperor), two elder brothers, and three sisters. 

"Marrying a Countess is unsuitable for 'father'. Your existence is more valuable than those piece of shits. Corruption is already consumed the mind of everyone including my family. But you're different from them. Father is a good person. He deserves a better life than living in his farm. Plowing his land for other people is a bad ending for you. You stayed single and a virgin for long time. Someone needs to continue your legacy. Hehe~. Hehehe~. Hehehe~ You should become the Emperor of this country~, Fa~ther~," proclaimed the princess had. Then, she dragged him into her basement, the male lead woke up without memories, the princess used a pill to age her body to 25 years old, she took advantage of his amnestic state by lying being his 'only' love, and a baby male, who became the heir of the Empire, was proclaimed nine months later. 

The credit scene appeared later on. I dropped my jaw in surprise whilst looking at the scene. What a plot twist. 

'The producer, the scriptwriter and the... the director should go to hell. What the hell is that ending? That's not even a happy ending!' I complained. 

That's why I overreacted whenever she sniffed his scent. I knew it was addictive when you smelled it, but she was crossing in the line too far. He's mine. 

I didn't see him as a partner. He wasn't my type at all. Helena pulled yourself together. But he's handsome once he gained confidence. But 'my' savior was my personal property. No one was allowed to touch my things without my permission. 

As I was hopelessly seeking for his attention, my savior approached me. 

'Please notice me, savior~!' I buried my face on my knees. 

"Alright, what do you want me to do? Tell me, I'm all ears," proposed savior politely. It sounded warm and sincere, but I wasn't in the mood. "Leave me alone," I turned away by not accepting it. 

As I was about to move away, he pulled out his handkerchief and offered it. 

"Here... Your make up is losing its color," savior touched my hand. I was bewildered, and held my breath. My eyes fidgeted from his hand to his face. My heart wasn't ready for this. "Hmph, I don't need it~," I was about to toss it away, but he stopped me. 

His manly existence made me to jolt. I swallowed my saliva upon smelling his odor. It was smell of sweat, but it was very addictive. Our eyes met up close when I opened my eyes. I was reaching my limit.  

"You need it," savior knelt down on the ground, and he gently wiped my tears from my eyes. "Hmph, hmmmph," I was about to jump my head to hug him, but I held it off. But his grip was making me feel weak. It's weakening my resistance against his actions. 

'What is wrong with me? I should resist~!' I closed my eyes in frustration. 

"Ms. Helena, you were right, okay? You were right. I shouldn't get too attach with her. But don't get too jelly with a child. She's just a child. And also, why are you crying anyway?" Savior inquired sincerely.

'Why do you ask? Because I don't like you! It's not I like you or something! Mooh~! Moooh! Moooh! Leave me alone, please. I cannot breath!' I fanned my face inside my head. 'You should seek for my permission first. You're too dense.'

"Hmph, you're too dense," I muttered aside in a bad mood. 

"Huh? What did you say?" savior teased me as he gestured a hand on my ears. "You're too dense to realize!" I slapped his shoulder out of irritation. 

"C'mon, stop getting mad. I don't really understand you at all. Why are you mad anyway? Stop crying. Your beauty is being ruined by your tears," my savior touched my cheeks, and I was stunned when he did it. 

'Waahaa~ Waaahaa~ Stop it~ My heart is about to explode. Stop it~!' I waved my closed fist up and down multiple times.

His smell was preventing me to move at all. I loved it, and I couldn't resist at all. It's stronger than I ever imagined. 

"Good, it's done. Don't cry anymore," savior commented, smiling. His rough fingers were rubbing the last drop of my tears. His gentle touch was really warm, and it was making feel safe and comfortable. 

'Oh no. Helena pull yourself together!' I opened my eyes widely. 

I hung my head down to avoid losing my mind because of his smile. Why was his face sparkling in my mind? Why? I had no idea!

As I was about about to retain my sanity, this man used powerful move against this hopeless lady: a head pat.

"Here, drink this. Stop crying already," savior petted my head heartily. My head exploded after I reached my limit.

'I'm done,' I surrendered. I grabbed the lapel of his jacket and buried my face on it.  

"Don't move," I raised a finger to stop him from saying anything. 

"Hey, I don't think it is nec―" savior was reluctantly tried to resist, but I sealed his lips with my finger. "Not a word," I requested. 

I could hear a lot of gossips surrounding us, but I feigned no interest. I was concentrating on sniffing all of his odor with my nose. It's really helped me to calm myself down. I raised my head to look at him. His face looked perturbed, and for some reason, I was glad that he looked like this. He seemed to start to see me as a 'woman' too. 

My savior was my savior. No other thieving cats were allowed to touch him, disturbed him, and took him by themselves. He's mine. Truly I told you all. I didn't have a slight romantic interest on him, but who would even allow a single cat to take him away from me? That's unacceptable.

I kissed the finger that touch his lips, and I swallowed it. My mind was starting to feel crazy. It was nostalgic taste. 

My eyes turned into a heart-shape pupils.

"You're all mine, savior," I declared, smiling terrifyingly. 

4