7. The Freedom City: Sarka POV
210 1 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The earth was a vast, ancient, and beautiful blue planet. The only world where the living resided and could live in it unpaid. What will happen in this planet once the world government succeeded to fulfill its ambitious dream of colonizing the other planets? It'll become the end of its history as the foolish and rich people who could afford to travel will abandon this precious gem outright. 

Humanity were really silly creatures that God had invented. They were arrogant, selfish, and self-entitled homo sapiens. Their stupid ideas produced a lot of stupid mistakes like climate change. Their creations had changed the landscape of the mother earth for many years of their existence.  

Innovation were really perverted the world, and the stupid humans were spending their precious time of trashing this planet with their own inventions. It was really an unforgiving and intolerable act of these homo sapiens. Therefore, as I was saying lately, they deserved to be punished for their crimes.

Everyone was guilty of destroying our home planet. No one should be spared for their incompetence and negligence.

The only people who deserved to protect and live here were us: the Animalium Inc. It was a secret organization composing of former humans who classified themselves as 'animals'. We had a body of a human, but we're a proud mammals with pronounce named the 'animals'. 

I denounced my humanity. Praise the animal group of Animalium World!

United Realm of the Pacific was the independent nation that possessed a greater influenced in the world government than any country. The book stated they were supervised by the United Nation, but unbeknownst to all, it was the opposite. 

The petty homo sapiens should pay for all their sins that they committed in the earth. 

"Is everyone prepared?" I shifted my gaze at my subordinate. "Yes, Animalium Sarka~" my minion responded respectfully. 

"Good, we're about to unleash 'peace' to the entire country. We shouldn't idle by anymore. Stand up, my people. We're about to end the tyranny of the humans. If the world deceived the public that there were only one race in this world, they were wrong. There were various races who evolved from their bloodline. We're the Animalium races. We're not humans. We're animals!" I closed my fist and raised it up. 

As I opened the door widely, I saw a family who were making a scene in the corner next to the bench. When the father placed his daughter down on the bench, he went to comfort his wife. The pink-haired lady looked like a model in a Time Magazine, but her husband looked too ordinary for her.

"They ain't compatible," I commented, wrinkled eyebrows. 

When I looked at them, it reminded me the disgusting pile of trash that these humans tossed into the water. Their relationship reminded me of the earth. That beautiful lady produced a beautiful cute girl, but she looked too young to become a mother. 

Suddenly, I recalled the porn magazine that I read from the dark web. Most of the average looking man pushed themselves on the young girls. They treated them like trash, and when the lady got impregnated, he decided to cheat. 

Looking at the situation, the pink-haired lady might found out that her husband had an affair. As I observed them from afar, I could guess it was what it seemed to be. Her husband was cheating on her!

"Take a look at that. Take a look, animals. That pink-haired lady reminded me of earth. A beautiful existence everyone loved the most," I pointed a finger at their direction. "Look at that ugly-motherfucking human. He's not compatible to that beautiful existence. His presence is a nuisance for the beautiful earth. He should be eliminated!" 

All of my cult minions of the Animalium looked dagger at the husband. Everyone glimpsed his dark side of manipulating his wife. 

If I remembered in the porn comics, he's the ugly bastard who tortured his wife and then, he manipulated her to become his plaything. Look at his face, he's wearing  dark sunglass that the NTR villains usually put on their eyes. 

'That's unacceptable!' I gritted my teeth, clenching my fists tightly.

"Milord, the beautiful lady is about to reconcile with her husband. We should save her before her life turn miserable. Take a look at her face, it looks ugly. Her make up looks terrible!" alarmed my minion had, panickedly. 

All of my cult minions assembled behind me, waiting for my instruction.

"To save the world, we must demonstrate our power. The power of friendship we have. We possessed. Should give us a fame and prestige!" I announced. "The target is a cheating husband. He's on the airport together with his family. Save the beautiful girl. Treat her like the mother earth. Save her daughter. Treat her as a family like us, the Animalium. And about the husband. Eliminate him!" 

All of my minions hung their head down, and they responded in unison, "As you wish, Lord Sarka!"

"Attack!" I extended a hand and gave them the signal.

As my minions launched an offensive attacks, I noticed the hand of the cheating husband was extending his right hand on our position. 

Then, before my subjects could react, silence permeated on the ground. 

The heavy cold blow of the wind hit them all directly. Then, everyone vanished into thin air out of a blue. 

I opened my eyes wide, lips shaking. 

My feet became cold, and my sensory nerves were making me fright. 

'Wh-what the heck happened?' I gulped my saliva.

All of them disappeared without a trace. Not even the public noticed the unforeseen event with their eyes. 

When I used my eyes to scope the man who was responsible for their disappearance, the cheating husband was smiling at me. 

'He... He knew... He knew we were coming? How dare you!' I gritted my teeth and flicked a finger. 

Twenty-four undead wolf beasts jumped out from the summong portal. They had a shape of a wolf, but their height was two times taller than the original. 

Their eyes was field of madness, and their fur in a shadow form was dancing like a heartbeat. 

"Lets see what he can do about this. Unleash chaos! Attack that man!" commanded I initiated, smiling. 

As I used my [scope], I noticed he was embraced the young maiden. He extended his hands forward. Then, he smiled with teeth.

I was horrified when he did that. 

'What is he going to do now?' I was worried, trembling in fear. 

My face turned blue when all of my summoned pack of wolves. I was devastated when all of them turned into ashes. 

'W-w-what a monster!' I was bewildered.

2