8. The Freedom City: Baku POV
102 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

My master was having a rough, but sweet time with his woman. They looked like a married couple from the others. However, it's more like a wild dog was barking on her owner because of jealousy.

This young lady was testing his patience too far. Nevertheless, he kept his head collected in this situation, and he's trying to calm the situation properly. 

Despite her aggressive and pointless tantrum, he poured the boiling pot with cold, but warm words. Truly I could even compare, he's acting like a mature and humble husband in front of everyone. 

This young lady was making a tantrum like a child to derive her territorial claims. She kept saying my master wasn't her type, however, she was obsessed of keeping him beside her. She even wanted to kill the little girl who called him as her 'dad'.

He looked so ordinary, uninteresting, and average-looking man in a poor country. Yet, this beautiful young lady was so head-over-hills on him. Well, he's undoubtedly a husband material once he actually gained some confidence on his appearance.

'Wait, master's face is average. He's not a boyfriend material for the many at that time. Taking a look at his face, he told me the Filipina classmates loved him as a friend. It broke his heart and shattered it into pieces. He told me before he was rejected by the ladies he had crush on, and she told him she would prefer to date a rich and ugly man rather than accepting his confession.' recalled I had. 'Maybe, he gained a PTSD on that moment. She broke his core of confidence, and it will take time to heal.' 

She's absolutely the worst woman I had ever heard. She called him like that, and she judged him for his looks. But now, she would really regret of breaking his heart. He's more handsome, and now, this pest was following him around. Maybe, he's more compatible to foreign ladies rather than his countrymen. 

In my opinion, my human master was great and responsible person just like who he was 10,000 years ago. Even though he didn't believe what I told him that he was previous master, he still treated me nicely. He let me accompanied him despite the awkwardness. 

Well, remembering the dark past was better off in the trash bin forever. We had to move on and live on. 

Master should've a happy ending. But first things foremost, he had to overcome his pessimistic stoic attitude. He had to man up a little, so he would regain his honor as the strongest human being in the world. Although he wasn't bless with looks, he had a warm heart beautiful than the other men.

"You're all mine, savior~" muttered the pink-haired girl, smiling terrifyingly. 

'Oops, she's really a descendant of the dark witch. My human master is really unfortunate to meet up with this dangerous beast,' I sympathized.

As far as I could remember, any men who left their lovers had a reason. Commonly, it was their unreasonable and unbearable draconian attitude that their men ran away. He couldn't afford to stay with an overprotective and obsessive lover. 

In this case, those men, who escaped from death trap, made the right call of leaving them. 

'Don't stick your dick to crazy, they said,' quoted I remembered. 

I didn't mean any disrespect, and I wasn't trying to say that all of women were like that. This 21st century was really dangerous for 'real' and 'good' guys like my master. The law of the world was now designed in favor of the women. 

I understood why my master stayed on guard when talking with them. Because my master's friend was arrested for domestic abuse on his wife seven years ago. But the truth was, she was the one who was abusing him. 

He was convicted and imprisoned for two years. But bailed out by paying Php 200,000.00. He must pay them with child support. Because his story was aired online, he was forced to resign from his company.

He wanted to reconcile on his wife because he truly loved her and her child. But she filed a restraining order from him, so he failed to meet up with his daughter.

He was about to lost his faith on the world, but my master became his light. My master was a graduating college student at that time, but he lent an ear to hear his story.

"Move on. Live on. There are a lot of bitches out there who is better than your bitch wife, sire." My master advised him. 

Since his friend was a Stock broker, he stood up on his feet. He took the advise of a graduating college student. Fortunately, he succeeded to become a millionaire in just six months. Using his money, he sent a spy to get a strand of hair on his daughter. He invested a large sum of money to learn the truth. 

He was hopeful that it was positive, but the result stated otherwise. She wasn't his child. Because of that, he filed a case to stop paying the child support with solid evidence that supported his claims. 

His former wife tried her best, but my master's friend bribed the politicians to take his side. His wife became so obsessed on him when she learned that her former husband became a hot single businessman in Manila. 

Thus, when she couldn't win him over, she killed him. My master was saddened on his death. 

"That might be one of the reasons master was always on guard. He learned from the mistake of his friend," I commented.

What happened to his money? His friend Alfred Corneas donated it on the charity before he died. He had a last will and testament prepared before the disaster happened.

What happened to the bitch' daughter? She was left on her real father. What an unfortunate end. 

I was about to burst into anger. But my master told me, "Naah, it's just a made up story. It's a joke, lol. My friend was alive, and his wife and his cute daughter was living with him. His daughter jokingly declared that when she grows up, she would marry me, lol. Baku, listen here. Not everyone here are like that. You can only find them in the streets. Reality is really harsh, but it doesn't mean we should fall for such a story. Everyone is fighting their own demons. You can find some of this story in the west. But they are residents of the Philippines. Women there are responsible, caring and open minded. I mean, some of them are. We have a lot of flaws that we wanted to keep on check. Keep hidden. Fight it. It's our responsible to understand them. Support them as much as we can. But since I'm focusing on my career, forming a relationship with the opposite gender is not on priority yet. Also, there's no way a girl would fall in love with me. I'm still incomplete."

'Master, you're mental strength is high, but you're super dense. You have to overcome it before it's too late. You have a crazy wild beast beside you,' I sighed.

Because of that, I wished him luck. 

3