Acrobatics (4)
105 3 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The little boy was hugged from behind by her sister. Both could not stand up straight and were about to collapse on their knees. Cayden swiftly caught the two with one hand.

"Mi—mister, what's going on?"

The little girl was extremely puzzled. Her consciousness is drifting off with each passing second. Her strength is also slipping, and she could not stand and support her brother at the same time.

Why is she feeling sleepy all of a sudden?

This should not have been. If she loses consciousness in here, both she and her brother will fall into their deaths.

The little girl tried to fight against her will to wake up. But the darkness and drowsiness are taking control of her body.

Then, in that split second, someone’s warm hand touched her forehead. Then a cold, lingering sensation was placed on her forehead.

It was as if someone pulled her out of the darkness and brought her back to reality. The drowsiness instantly melted away, and she snapped her eyes open.

A pale slender hand appeared in her sight. It was holding a gemstone that was glittering purple. She watched the hand touch her brother’s forehead, then the gemstone released a beam of light.

She could not believe it, she might be watching magic at this moment, although she can’t sense them. Her brother’s eyes instantly fluttered open.

Another huge fireball came whizzing past above their heads. Cayden forcibly shoved their heads down.

The two siblings felt the raging heat of the fireball as it slid past and hit the nearby pillar.

Cayden glanced in the direction in which the fireball came from. He let the siblings' heads go and raised his bow. He did not put any arrows on the bowstring.

He just pulled, then released.

And a strong wave of turbulent sound was released. Many monsters with sensitive ears screamed and clutched their ears. Thin blood flowed down into their palms. Even the huge metal ball was blown as it swing in the opposite direction. 

Cayden gets up graciously. Holding his bow in one hand and using his other hand to pluck the string. He tilted his head to one side. His eyes scan the group of monsters below him.

He want to pinpoint who’d been throwing the fireball dosed with heavy sleeping mist. 

However, every time he scans any potential strong monster, he ends up being disappointed.

No, it's not in this crowd. They are too stupid.

Cayden shifted his gaze to the side, towards the certain god who’d been stabbing daggers at him since earlier. When their gazes met, the god raised his hand, and a sizzling black flame appeared.

- I will make sure you get burned in hell with me.

Cayden understood the message well and scoffed.

The god no longer bothers to hide his intention. Setting the black flame ablaze in his hand, numerous fireballs formed at the bottom of the lava.

One. Two. Three. Four. Five. Six.

A total of six fireballs that are as big as the huge metal swinging ball emerged from the lava. It slowly rises from the ground and is on the same level as the acrobatic ropes.

The menacing eternal flame and how it melted away the metal ball scared most of the monsters below.

They looked up and held their breaths. They are hanging on for dear life, but the game keeps turning for the worse. They already get out of the square granite tiles just to escape the lava and are fighting for survival in the acrobatic rope.

But because of the huge metal ball swinging in an unpredictable direction, not to mention there are many monsters crowding on one rope, it was inexplicably difficult to move around.

Their despair has reached farther heights.

Without any warning, the fireballs shot straight towards Cayden at a speed impossible to see.

At that critical moment, Cayden’s index finger quickly moved across the bowstring. As soon as it was released, a sound wave three times as formidable as earlier exploded in the entire arena. The huge metal balls were blown right towards the outside mist. The lava was pushed back to the opposite side like sea waves. Some of the monsters who were holding on to their dear lives could not stand the excruciating pain in their ears. Some could not hold on anymore and were blown out of the arena.

The god slipped out of his throne as he watched this scene. Many monsters rammed against the pillar, forming a large dent on it. There was also a cracking sound, but no one knew how many bones were broken.

Seeing this scene, Cayden withdrew his hold on the bowstring and nonchalantly stared at the suffering monsters he drove to their deaths. A handful of desperate ones survived, while some are barely alive.

Because of that tremendous sound wave, the bowstring slit Cayden’s finger. His blood dripped from his index finger down to the ground, but he didn’t care at all. A victorious gloat flashed in his eyes.

Finally….

At the same time, a sharp [Ding!] echoed in the arena.

Everyone who still had a breath looked up in disbelief; some were still obviously in shock.

[Congratulations! The minimum number of participants requirement has been met!]

[Everyone who survived the game, ‘Acrobatics of Hell’ is now eligible to go to the world of reincarnation and has earned the chance of being reborn!]

[Congratulations everyone!]

The flashy announcement was accompanied by fireworks and bright, neon-colored lights.

"Wait, how come I’ve never heard of this?!" The god snapped in his throne.

"Shut up, skeleton." Cayden snapped back.

"What?!" The god had one elbow off his throne and turned towards Cayden in disbelief.

"Who are you telling to shut up?" – The god.

"The skeleton." – Cayden.

"Who is the skeleton? Tell me right now!" – The god.

"You."—Cayden

The god totally lost its imaginative hair and flared in anger. He slammed his hand against the armrest and hastily stood up.

"How dare you insult me in front of my presence?! That’s it! I’ll punish you! I’ll fail you from this game right now and never let you go to the afterlife and be reborn."

[Ding!]

[The god of the Underworld has been accused of not following the Dark Tower’s rules. You are now demoted from your rank.]

[Please refrain from breaking the established rules.]

 

The author has something to say:

Siblings: Wow! Mister is so strong!
Cayden: Yeah.
Siblings: Mister, what is your power?
Cayden: *resolutely refused to answer*
Siblings: Mister, are all humans like you?"
Cayden: No. No one is as cool as me.
Siblings: *eyes shining* Admiration 10000000+

Author: Oh, how easy is it to deceive kids~ If you like this story don't hesitate to support me in tapas thru ink okay?~ Also, comments, hearts and add to library are deeply appreciated~

   

 

3